Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 721 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 221 621 671 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 771 821 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,815 of 17726
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Lily St Charles

    I saw Lily this week at her home in St Chas. She responded to my text within a few hours and we set up the appointment. She does not do half hour or hour, but rather it's 200 for the session. I stayed a little less than an hour, but she definitely was not a clock watcher. She has a cute enough face, nice big titties, and an average ass. As has already been reported, she is a larger gal, and thick around the middle. We started with some chit chat getting to know each other, followed by some very nice kissing. She gave me a decent BBBJ, with lots of spit and deep throat action. She is known for going bare, so I brought my own cover (I always do anyway) and she did have some of her own out on the nightstand. We went through a variety of positions, and she was very enthusiastic in bed. After I blew, we cleaned up, got dressed and I was on my way.

    She was wearing some kind of perfume or lotion and my clothes smelled like it afterwards, so if you have someone at home just be aware. She did not ask about putting the cover on, so be ready to do that yourself. Nice gal, very friendly, fun in bed. 636 970 9662.

  2. #6925

    "And on the next episode of 48 hrs..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    I have to give this young lady credit for not trying to hide the fact that she just got out jail and is infamous in the news. For those of you who desire a "bad girl" for your pleasure, here you go.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/61327613/

    Here's the news story. If she is brave enough to hide in a trash can, she is a beast in the sack! Someone report back and let the group know how it works out.

    https://www.kmov.com/news/st-charles...9150c0ffd.html
    LOL, I don't think it's as much bravery as it is she's just batshit crazy-you can practically "feel" the criminal insanity coming off this chick in that mugshot! IMO any chick crazy enough to steal a cop’s car and then actually “brag” about it is also most likely mentally damaged enough to stab your ass during sex simply for the thrill of it.

    Be careful out there!

  3. #6924

    Truth in Advertising!

    I have to give this young lady credit for not trying to hide the fact that she just got out jail and is infamous in the news. For those of you who desire a "bad girl" for your pleasure, here you go.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/61327613/

    Here's the news story. If she is brave enough to hide in a trash can, she is a beast in the sack! Someone report back and let the group know how it works out.

    https://www.kmov.com/news/st-charles...9150c0ffd.html

  4. #6923
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmD00  [View Original Post]
    I actually agree with you Ace and I am a member of the Maria's girl club. Have been for about 5 years. I too have seen Jade twice now but would never report on it since it almost sounds like bragging. For those who don't know, Maria used to advertise her girls on a site that no longer exists. You had to be a verified member on that site to even have a chance at becoming a client. She didn't accept everyone. That site allowed her to vet new clients. Even though she would like new clients, she has no way to vet them now that the site is gone. I know her pretty well and have talked to her extensively about creating her own website but she is leery. Therefore, she is not taking new clients now as I understand it. Which is why every time someone asks about how to get in touch with Maria, we (her clients) have to unfortunately keep her contact info secret. I know this is crazy frustrating and I do feel sorry for everyone. If I were on the outside looking in I would be pissed off too LOL. However, some of you have access to women that I don't have access to so it's kind of tit for tat.

    PharmD00.
    LOL yeah it is frustrating I started mongering out right before ratemydate ended diveguy convinced me to join saying it was going to be as good as the old site and was going to help me join marias group. Paid to join and viola site went away before I can join MG and never really had another chance to join since. Too bad she doesn't let more folks join so kinda used to hearing about MG happy some of you guys are enjoying it! sometimes timing is everything and i missed it!

  5. #6922
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    LOL it feels like such a tease since this is basically a country club type of thing where most of us aren't a part so these posts don't apply to us.
    I actually agree with you Ace and I am a member of the Maria's girl club. Have been for about 5 years. I too have seen Jade twice now but would never report on it since it almost sounds like bragging. For those who don't know, Maria used to advertise her girls on a site that no longer exists. You had to be a verified member on that site to even have a chance at becoming a client. She didn't accept everyone. That site allowed her to vet new clients. Even though she would like new clients, she has no way to vet them now that the site is gone. I know her pretty well and have talked to her extensively about creating her own website but she is leery. Therefore, she is not taking new clients now as I understand it. Which is why every time someone asks about how to get in touch with Maria, we (her clients) have to unfortunately keep her contact info secret. I know this is crazy frustrating and I do feel sorry for everyone. If I were on the outside looking in I would be pissed off too LOL. However, some of you have access to women that I don't have access to so it's kind of tit for tat.

    PharmD00.

  6. #6921
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwcdrw  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from a wonderful second visit with Jade. She is a must see if you're in the MC (Maria Club) also she's going to extend her stay into next week. Don't miss this one 1 she's a Doll.
    LOL it feels like such a tease since this is basically a country club type of thing where most of us aren't a part so these posts don't apply to us.

  7. #6920

  8. #6919
    Quote Originally Posted by JE8713;5315596[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/61252678/[/URL]

    If this link isn't valid then this is a woman who is a red head in a plaid skirt. Her pictures aren't too off from reality but has some weight and drug use. By drug use I mean a lot. I met at hotel and she seemed fine at first and then told me about her use and that she smoked crack right before this. But I was there and was like whatever. About 5 minutes in she's falling asleep and mumbling her words. I get annoyed she says she'll take another hit. I say no and just get myself to finish and leave. Avoid her.
    Haha I saw her a few years back. She was high as well and said her friend was in the bathroom and just stays in there while she does her deed. I guess they share a room. About a minute after I hand the money a dude comes busting out of the bathroom with her friend and says that I can have both of them for another 60. Most likely her pimp. He assured me he meant no harm but. Fuck. That's just crazy. Scared the shit out of me. They both left and I just hit it really quick and bolted. Never went back to her. That's just shady business and she's an obvious user so. No thank you.

  9. #6918

    No, it's not just you.

    She does at times take a long time to respond, of she responds at all. She's aware of that fact and says she's working on it. As we're all aware seems a lot of them today are like this. This one though is worth this inconvenience. Most of the time, unless you have a short window of opportunity of course.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    I think this one might be fake or even a cop. Has a pretty open menu including BBFS (which she said she prefers since condoms hurts her and takes away from the experience and some bad experience with some ectopic so scar tissue) plus anal for a little extra. Told me she was at the Red Roof in Westport but after seeing Posterchild314's recent post below, that is going to be a huge no from me. Not that it would've mattered anyways since she stopped replying to me, so she probably "saved" me from huge trouble there.

    Is it just me or does she take forever to respond? Like about an hour between each messages. By then, I've already lost interest and moved on to someone else that answers faster than that.

  10. #6917
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    I think this one might be fake or even a cop. Has a pretty open menu including BBFS (which she said she prefers since condoms hurts her and takes away from the experience and some bad experience with some ectopic so scar tissue) plus anal for a little extra. Told me she was at the Red Roof in Westport but after seeing Posterchild314's recent post below, that is going to be a huge no from me. Not that it would've mattered anyways since she stopped replying to me, so she probably "saved" me from huge trouble there.

    Is it just me or does she take forever to respond? Like about an hour between each messages. By then, I've already lost interest and moved on to someone else that answers faster than that.
    The ad is gone now, but if it's the skinny brunette, Sam, I had a 'date' set up with her and when she texted she was 8 min out I bought the room. 20 min later she says she's got to put her kids to bed. WTF. Man, these chicks, can't figure out what she got from that.

  11. #6916
    Quote Originally Posted by DonSpade  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by bothered??
    It means that even when she's not posting her phone is ringing constantly.

    All of the "good ladies" know that they have to take "down time" occasionally.

  12. #6915

    Maria's Jade

    Just got back from a wonderful second visit with Jade. She is a must see if you're in the MC (Maria Club) also she's going to extend her stay into next week. Don't miss this one 1 she's a Doll.

  13. #6914

    Avoid!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/61252678/

    If this link isn't valid then this is a woman who is a red head in a plaid skirt. Her pictures aren't too off from reality but has some weight and drug use. By drug use I mean a lot. I met at hotel and she seemed fine at first and then told me about her use and that she smoked crack right before this. But I was there and was like whatever. About 5 minutes in she's falling asleep and mumbling her words. I get annoyed she says she'll take another hit. I say no and just get myself to finish and leave. Avoid her.

  14. #6913
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasgtin123  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once about 8 months ago, don't remember the name she was using then. First try she was at a hotel downtown and I had difficulty finding a spot to park around the hotel. Second try she was out near the airport and same issue but figured it out. Nice gal, body was as pictured, nice tits and responsive to having them sucked on. Overall it was a nice visit but I was not inclined to go back, nothing special or worth doing more than once.

  15. #6912

    Bothered

    What do you mean by bothered??

    Quote Originally Posted by Ventomiglia  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She is around and gets bothered often.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape