Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,816 to 10,830 of 17725
-
04-21-21 19:03 #6910Senior Member

Posts: 375Sam & Kourtnee
I think this one might be fake or even a cop. Has a pretty open menu including BBFS (which she said she prefers since condoms hurts her and takes away from the experience and some bad experience with some ectopic so scar tissue) plus anal for a little extra. Told me she was at the Red Roof in Westport but after seeing Posterchild314's recent post below, that is going to be a huge no from me. Not that it would've mattered anyways since she stopped replying to me, so she probably "saved" me from huge trouble there.
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
Is it just me or does she take forever to respond? Like about an hour between each messages. By then, I've already lost interest and moved on to someone else that answers faster than that.
Originally Posted by Traveler4321
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 18:28 #6909Senior Member

Posts: 103Yes. She is around and gets bothered often.
Originally Posted by Grimac3
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 16:44 #6908Senior Member

Posts: 243Lyssa
I don't know anything about Lyssa but I find it interesting that the adds have the same phone number but 2 different girls. The chubby girl Amber I am pretty sure about a year ago was posting on List Crawler and her location was Fairmont City. She also did out call and I had her come to me very pretty girl but was chubby then and from the looks of the pictures she has had a lot more cheese burgers since I saw her. But at least she updates her pictures. She was all business and very mechanical. I did not repeat. Would be interested in the other girl if she is real.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 15:12 #6907Senior Member

Posts: 109Agreed
Agreed as well. Jade is beautiful and sweet. Have yet to have a bad time with Maria's crew.
Originally Posted by Qwcdrw
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 14:59 #6906Regular Member

Posts: 7Maneater
Has any visited / contacted Maneater lately? I haven't been able to get in touch with her. Maybe she blocked me.
-
04-21-21 12:55 #6905Senior Member

Posts: 47Cute MILF
Any info on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/61220504/
-
04-21-21 12:26 #6904Senior Member

Posts: 156Yes she is fun, My whole HR was action packed start to finish. Definitely a must see.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 00:15 #6903Senior Member

Posts: 296Lyssa
I looked up the exact phone number and found these ads. Which one is real?
Originally Posted by Gonzilla05
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-2283/36352769
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...3/747906424280
-
04-20-21 23:15 #6902Senior Member

Posts: 382Wrong link?
I might have clicked on the wrong link. This is the woman you are interested in seeing?
Originally Posted by TheMilkman24
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 23:14 #6901Senior Member

Posts: 242I like Jade as well. She is always accommodating, never rushes and as stated above she doesn't rush you out the door and you can actually have an intelligent conversation with her. She is the.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
Cream of the crop!
-
04-20-21 23:04 #6900Senior Member

Posts: 318One in the same.
She doesn't screw around anymore apparently.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 21:57 #6899Senior Member

Posts: 418She's absolutely disgusting. I got a BBGJ from her (bare back gum job) last year and it was HORRIBLE. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid!
Originally Posted by Ekim1976
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 21:56 #6898Senior Member

Posts: 418Are you talking about the girl with this in her ad?
Originally Posted by Traveler4321
[View Original Post]
"Accept and / or CASHAPP At This Time (I am not with or around any cash or valuables on any visits so if you come with bad intentions your only wasting both of ours time".
-
04-20-21 20:48 #6897Senior Member

Posts: 94Don't waste your time. Sores all over legs and nasty.
Originally Posted by TheMilkman24
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 17:07 #6896Senior Member

Posts: 471Maria's Jade
I, or my previous incarnations, have done reviews in the past highlighting the pros and cons of Maria's girls, so I won't go over that again. But I will say that Jade is very pretty and definitely aims to please. The BBBJ was not particularly deep but she made up for that by making it nice and sloppy which is just the way I like it. She also did not rush at all and stayed down there until I was ready for her to stop and switch on to the FS. She accommodated a little light roleplay and dirty talking that I requested, and then once I finished we filled the rest of my time with some nice conversation. In addition to her good lucks she is also a very sweet girl and very well spoken. If you are on Maria's list then I would recommend you see her if you haven't already.













Reply With Quote




