Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 286 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 336 386 786 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 17249
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12974

    First post?

    Quote Originally Posted by RayPugh  [View Original Post]
    We don't know what the cause of death is for Humpty, but AIDS, COVID or impacted bowels are all possible.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...57/ar-BB1fYH5h
    Looks like your first post.

  2. #12973

    Slow Sunday

    Cruised the sulli loop, mid-afternoon, and nary a one. Didn't stay long, but went to Hudson. By Medina, missed a cute spinner BSW. Then saw WSW in sweat pants, looked as she been rode rough & hung out to dry, coming at me as I kept going. . . Nice day, just not for mongering. AMP, here I come!!

  3. #12972

    She was walking

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDD65  [View Original Post]
    What is her description?

    TIA.
    When the roads were dirt.

  4. #12971

    Nikki / Nicole

    Just saw her out on Sully earlier today tall blond, like 6 ish ft.

    Picked up last year may year before LOL.

    Scooped near warren market or the next one just east of that.

    No SW smell at that time. Said she was from south of Columbus. Looked attractive and was probably pretty before the candy.

    Got to my place and stripped her down. Very skinny not to much boobs that I recall.

    Started with BBBJ which was pretty good If I remember. But I always like to go all the way most of the time unless the smell or the body reveal grosses me out too much.

    Covered up and went to full mish but I couldn't*get comfortable or was just picky and losing it with the cover.

    Asked to finish in her mouth and went back to BBBJCIM don't remember if it was spit or swallow.

    Was actually going to try it again but the marks on the rear? What's that about? I do not recall that at all. Anyone have any pics or could elaborate via PM.

    I really like to get them completely nude for the archives. That would kill the mood for sure!

    Be safe.

    Dick.

  5. #12970

    Update on Hunpty

    We don't know what the cause of death is for Humpty, but AIDS, COVID or impacted bowels are all possible.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...57/ar-BB1fYH5h

  6. #12969

    Thurs night cruising.

    Checked the Sulli loop at twilight. Only a few out in the hour or so I was around. When I was more thorough, I made smaller circles, finding ladies in alleys or side streets, & the occasional grocery store. Saw a few in Bottoms, but again, not much. . .

    Drove north & around Hudson & Cleveland. Got Tink, a hunched over brunette w / short hair, almost too homely to pick-up. Got to a spot though she seemed to sleep a lot & talk under her breath. Thinking I heard all she said. Poor BBBJ, maybe owing to the new spot we were in, that I was too alert for walk-ups on us, to get into it. Dropped her, w / o release, cause sometimes they need it more than I do. . . Till the next time.

    Found BSW by Medina & Hudson, Shawna / Shanda, 5'1, 115, long hair to shoulders, saying she was from CA & only here in Cols for a short time. Got to spot. Said she kissed but cut me off short. Said she gave great head, but took. 2 before the few kisses, then stopped, saying she was going to get out a condom. WTF! - not going to happen. Again, another donation I make & head on my way.

    Time to scale back expectations here, with demand exceeding supply, & my not investing the time to ferret out the good ones.

  7. #12968

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterCapp  [View Original Post]
    I have met her a couple of times. Last time I made the mistake of asking her to pull down her pants. The disfiguration was not a pretty sight. I don't know what kind of shit you do that gets your ass marked up like that. And I am not talking about spankings, whips or BDSM shit. She has had her shit together enough when I have met her, and has given excellent head, but if she gets naked I would suggest a blindfold.
    I had her over for an outcall a couple years ago. She wanted $120 for an "hour". Which turned out to only be a half-hour. Model's body and a hot fuck. She comes over a second time, sticks the donation in her bra and drops to her knees to give me head. As soon as I am hard she says "oops I forgot my purse" then dashes with the donation. Pulled up me pants and watched her drive away in her beater boat.

  8. #12967

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBulldog63  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here. I met her a few years ago before she hit the streets. Totally had the tall leggy Taylor Swift vibe going and was really into the sex. Now she is way in into the pills and other things and zombies out on you. She calls me every once in a while asking to get together or wanting to "borrow" money. Great lady but on her bad day a total waste of talent.
    I have met her a couple of times. Last time I made the mistake of asking her to pull down her pants. The disfiguration was not a pretty sight. I don't know what kind of shit you do that gets your ass marked up like that. And I am not talking about spankings, whips or BDSM shit. She has had her shit together enough when I have met her, and has given excellent head, but if she gets naked I would suggest a blindfold.

  9. #12966

    RE: Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave3879  [View Original Post]
    Might have been Nicole, her hair color has gone from redish to strawberry blonde to now a really light blonde. I've seen her at that market before. She's always lucid and cleaned-up when I've picked her up (but until recently it had been a long time since I saw her out). Her attitude is hit or miss, Sometimes total bi $h. But service has been fine.
    Long time lurker here. I met her a few years ago before she hit the streets. Totally had the tall leggy Taylor Swift vibe going and was really into the sex. Now she is way in into the pills and other things and zombies out on you. She calls me every once in a while asking to get together or wanting to "borrow" money. Great lady but on her bad day a total waste of talent.

  10. #12965

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDD65  [View Original Post]
    Saw a tall, slender, Blonde (below her shoulders) WSW at the Market on Binns at Sully. She was wearing ripped blue jeans. Never seen her before. Is she new, or a transplant from another area? I haven't seen her since.

    TIA.
    Might have been Nicole, her hair color has gone from redish to strawberry blonde to now a really light blonde. I've seen her at that market before. She's always lucid and cleaned-up when I've picked her up (but until recently it had been a long time since I saw her out). Her attitude is hit or miss, Sometimes total bi $h. But service has been fine.

  11. #12964

    Newbie or New to Me?

    Saw a tall, slender, Blonde (below her shoulders) WSW at the Market on Binns at Sully. She was wearing ripped blue jeans. Never seen her before. Is she new, or a transplant from another area? I haven't seen her since.

    TIA.

  12. #12963

    Your 7-8

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave3879  [View Original Post]
    The reverse sting deterent is working for me. Was just out and saw a few 3-5/10's and a couple of acceptables that I could get to. But I saw two badly bleached blonde older ladies together west of Yale that looked a little too put together so I passed and also saw a taller brunette with long hair (tight curly) who was wearing tye dye leggings. She was on that Hague to Huron stretch. She was a 7-8. I think I've seen her before but wasn't risking it. Especially as I made a 5 minute loop and she was only about a block further and she enthusiastically made eye contact with huge smile. Not today satan. Not today.

    I'm not picking up anyone I don't 100 know.

    Inventory is low. Traffic is high and I'm not doing Uturns in the road like some people. Going to be a long spring drought for me.
    Your 7-8 must have people scared off. Can't be sure it was the same girl, but Adriana was probably the best looking girl I have scooped. Nice body, curly reddish hair, in dark spandex leggings with a blue pattern. She was walking for a while in inconvenient spots to scoop. I passed her, went around a couple of blocks, parked at a convenience store and looked up and down the street to see if she was still there and didn't see her. Kept going and there she was a few blocks east of Hague. Another inconvenient spot so I made a leisurely pass around the block while considering the possibility she was a decoy. I got back to her corner and she was walking away from another car. I pulled over and she hopped in without a word. Didn't even lower the window. We took off to a convenient spot while my hand wandered to her crotch as an additional LE check. Pulled over at one point because a car was following, but it was not LE.

    Anyway, $30 for head. I would say average skills for Sully, which in my experience is pretty damn good. Typical SW one-speed style. Started and kept going until the job was done. On her period so settled for a handful of a nice asscheek. I kept a gentle hand on the back of her head at the finish to let her know I wasn't done yet, and when I let go she stayed down a little longer, which I thought was a nice touch.

    Overall, another very satisfactory experience, my second in four nights. I don't know what you guys are complaining about LOL.

  13. #12962

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave3879  [View Original Post]
    Are you the Hyundai that cut me off coming out of an alley by wendy's to then just wave off on the rated 3-4 WSW in red hoodie you almost hit me for? Hahaha.
    Wasn't me.

  14. #12961

    Thank you for the advice!

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForFun1982  [View Original Post]
    Right now there's not a lot to choose from as far as SW's go. I've gone out 5 times in the past two weeks and have gone home to take care of myself with my pocket still full of 20's. If you're staying at a hotel you'd be better off finding an outcall provider, less chance of getting pinched that way as Uncle sets up stings for incalls. Scooping on Sullivant right now is riskier than it's been in a long time with the more focused operation against "Human Trafficking" going on in the city. Be safe.
    I figured I'd hit a few of the strolls and if no luck, I would check out a couple of the local bars and try my luck there. I've done pretty well in quite a few of our dive bars here in Michigan pre COVID hooking up with many different women for a few drinks and some attention. If worse comes to worse, your suggestion on outcall could be the last resort.

    Thank you again for your advice and information and Stay Safe!

  15. #12960

    Cut me off? LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz33  [View Original Post]
    * We must have passed each other, I seen exactly the same.
    Are you the Hyundai that cut me off coming out of an alley by wendy's to then just wave off on the rated 3-4 WSW in red hoodie you almost hit me for? Hahaha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape