High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 287 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 337 387 787 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 17249
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12959

    Katie on Sully

    I made several loops on Sully until I ran into Katie. This was around 7:30 pm. WSW maybe in her 30's. Looked like strawberry blonde hair. I am bad at guessing ages and never care to ask. Went and found a quiet spot. Nice slow BBBJ for standard donation. Said it was that time of the month so anything else was off limits. No issue for me. I would repeat if I see her again. I didn't get digits tonight.

    Be safe out there.

    S9.

  2. #12958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 100

    Trish

    Found her at sully&wayne, white mexican lady, face looks old, was hesitant to let her in.

    She is quiet, good altitude, great head skill, probably not repeat due to her age.

  3. #12957

    I can Confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave3879  [View Original Post]
    The reverse sting deterent is working for me. Was just out and saw a few 3-5/10's and a couple of acceptables that I could get to. But I saw two badly bleached blonde older ladies together west of Yale that looked a little too put together so I passed and also saw a taller brunette with long hair (tight curly) who was wearing tye dye leggings. She was on that Hague to Huron stretch. She was a 7-8. I think I've seen her before but wasn't risking it. Especially as I made a 5 minute loop and she was only about a block further and she enthusiastically made eye contact with huge smile. Not today satan. Not today.

    I'm not picking up anyone I don't 100 know.

    Inventory is low. Traffic is high and I'm not doing Uturns in the road like some people. Going to be a long spring drought for me.
    * We must have passed each other, I seen exactly the same.

  4. #12956

    Nervous

    The reverse sting deterent is working for me. Was just out and saw a few 3-5/10's and a couple of acceptables that I could get to. But I saw two badly bleached blonde older ladies together west of Yale that looked a little too put together so I passed and also saw a taller brunette with long hair (tight curly) who was wearing tye dye leggings. She was on that Hague to Huron stretch. She was a 7-8. I think I've seen her before but wasn't risking it. Especially as I made a 5 minute loop and she was only about a block further and she enthusiastically made eye contact with huge smile. Not today satan. Not today.

    I'm not picking up anyone I don't 100 know.

    Inventory is low. Traffic is high and I'm not doing Uturns in the road like some people. Going to be a long spring drought for me.

  5. #12955
    Quote Originally Posted by HardMuscle1  [View Original Post]
    Good Morning Everyone.

    I'll be heading to Columbus in 2 weeks specifically to scoop and enjoy time with what I've been told is the Best in the Midwest! I'm celebrating my Birthday and Michigan has been pure Hell the past year with the virus restrictions. I've done some research and plan on staying on the west side, not too far from the Casino. I commend everyone on here for your posts and the details that go with them, that allow someone like me that's not familiar with the area to have a good understanding of where to roam.

    I'm more of a FS monger and I'm looking to scoop and bring back to my room, rather than take the chances in my vehicle, in an unfamiliar area.

    Anyone who has some suggestions or any contact information for any of the women and would like to share via PM, any information and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

    Stay Safe Everyone!
    Right now there's not a lot to choose from as far as SW's go. I've gone out 5 times in the past two weeks and have gone home to take care of myself with my pocket still full of 20's. If you're staying at a hotel you'd be better off finding an outcall provider, less chance of getting pinched that way as Uncle sets up stings for incalls. Scooping on Sullivant right now is riskier than it's been in a long time with the more focused operation against "Human Trafficking" going on in the city. Be safe.

  6. #12954

    Out of town monger suggestions

    Good Morning Everyone.

    I'll be heading to Columbus in 2 weeks specifically to scoop and enjoy time with what I've been told is the Best in the Midwest! I'm celebrating my Birthday and Michigan has been pure Hell the past year with the virus restrictions. I've done some research and plan on staying on the west side, not too far from the Casino. I commend everyone on here for your posts and the details that go with them, that allow someone like me that's not familiar with the area to have a good understanding of where to roam.

    I'm more of a FS monger and I'm looking to scoop and bring back to my room, rather than take the chances in my vehicle, in an unfamiliar area.

    Anyone who has some suggestions or any contact information for any of the women and would like to share via PM, any information and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

    Stay Safe Everyone!

  7. #12953

    Sarah B

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted36  [View Original Post]
    Little Bit and Sarah B are similar looking ladies but definitely not the same. Little Bit used to have short hair, and Sarah has longer hair. I know them both well. Both are usually a good time and both have good skills. I think Sarah gives better head but little Bit is a better fuck.
    I've tried both Sarah and little bit I must say in my opinion Sarah is a better fuck and tighter than little bit.

  8. #12952

    Tara

    Just got back from warmer climes and caught up with the forum here, so it was with low expectations that I set out for a sight-seeing tour of the Sully loop. Made a full pass and the cupboard was bare. Not even a whiff of talent. On the second pass I did see one walker who looked promising and pulled over to let her catch up, but she got scooped on the corner right behind me. Kept moving, saw Tara on a side street between the RR bridge and Central, quick turn around the block, and she hopped right in. Tara is an early 30's (thick BSW, big wide butt, and a not unattractive face. She seemed clean and unmarked, and seemed to be together enough. Hand down each others pants to get comfortable, and went for a little drive to a quiet spot.

    She wanted $30 for head, and I told her I would add a tip if she did a good job. She certainly did. Went to work with enthusiasm while I tried to see how far I could reach between those big round jiggly cheeks. The answer was pretty far, and she had no objection. She is the first girl to make it a point to get by balls out and give them some attention. Skills were excellent, and she made the effort to be a pleaser and not just see how quickly she could get a nut. Stayed with it to the finish, which was impressive since it was one of those extended release shots. Overall, everything I could ask for.

    She said she lost her phone, so unfortunately no digits. Would definitely be glad to find her again.

  9. #12951
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielfa  [View Original Post]
    Does Flavortown run the traditional decoy style stings? I mean we all HEAR about shit like that but do they actually do it? My hunch is probably not but does anyone know better? My girlfriend is an ex street girl and she goes out with me on the hunt when we get in to Columbus and she said she knows of that style of sting but only second hand. Any one? If you got cuffed and stuffed, how did it happen? I had one real close call and didn't shit right for week afterward. Since then I NEVER do anything in a car and I generally either send my GF to get the girl or go myself, I rarely just roll up and have them get in unless I know them (well).

    Anyone care to share their experience?
    Yes, there are multiple reports of decoy stings. If you go into the general reports or search "sting" in this forum I am sure you will find them. The traditional wisdom in this forum is that if a girl gets into your car and you start driving without any conversation, or at least no business conversation, then you are probably safe. I usually like to reach in her pants for an additional LE check before any discussion of money or services. Nothing is guaranteed, but the legit girls seem to get it and cooperate.

  10. #12950

    Sat morn Intentional Mtg

    Wanted to make a quick drive thru the Sulli loop. So used a little prayer / intention of sorts. . . "if there is a lady who can use my money to help her life, as I can use her companionship to help mine, let me find her in a few passes" . . . And sure enough, one drive by, saw a fav, got her to a spot for BBBJ, & got on my way.

    It could have been easy to succumb to the USASG Cols posts of gals being hard to find, but I set an intention and was content to cruise and go w / o a pick-up. But lady luck smiled on me, and it all worked out. Often I notice that I'm not seeing ladies until after I have my fun. Then when I got the steam valve release, and have some residual bliss, then I would see a few other gals as I'm leaving the area. . . Think it is the vibration, that when I'm hungry / craving, I sorta repel them. But when I've let go the getting / wanting of it, they drop in my lap. Just a thought -.

  11. #12949
    Does Flavortown run the traditional decoy style stings? I mean we all HEAR about shit like that but do they actually do it? My hunch is probably not but does anyone know better? My girlfriend is an ex street girl and she goes out with me on the hunt when we get in to Columbus and she said she knows of that style of sting but only second hand. Any one? If you got cuffed and stuffed, how did it happen? I had one real close call and didn't shit right for week afterward. Since then I NEVER do anything in a car and I generally either send my GF to get the girl or go myself, I rarely just roll up and have them get in unless I know them (well).

    Anyone care to share their experience?

  12. #12948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 100

    My intuition may be right, that lady is LEO

    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    That latest lineup on the TRG site is enough to make one think about quitting the hobby. It's amazing that these gals find Johns to get near them, let alone pay them for sex.
    I just checked the TRG site, in the third post, it says 3 men were arrested on Sullivant and Huron on 4/14.

    I post exactly the same day saying there is one lady standing at sully &S huron, but no sign of sex worker, looked suspicious.

    She has brunette hair, about 5'6, wearing sunglass.

    Be careful guys.

  13. #12947

    Sunglasses

    Quote Originally Posted by Baduk  [View Original Post]
    Just made two passes. It seems that main area has moved from east of hague to west of hague. The first pass, I saw the pregnant red head girl. Somebody has already mentioned her name is Holly. Then I saw the girl standing at the Sully&S Huron. She is wearing the sunglass, her face is clean, no sign of regular SW. I doubt she is LEO, but not sure, have to pass. The second pass, I saw the blonde girl wearing red clothes at Chestershire. She seems good looking. She got one guy's car quickly. Anyone talked to Sarah B by the phone or FB? Is herself using the FB?
    I was out around that time as well. The girl in the sunglasses got passed up quite a bit. I almost bit on her but when I swung around after going one street past her she was gone. Coincidentally saw LEO speeding down the street behind where she was. Now I'm not going to say she was working with the Uncle but too much of a coincidence for me. She looked too good honestly or maybe I am just paranoid.

  14. #12946
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494

    TRG Site

    That latest lineup on the TRG site is enough to make one think about quitting the hobby. It's amazing that these gals find Johns to get near them, let alone pay them for sex.

  15. #12945

    Dani

    Scooped Dani at hague and sully. Took her to a quiet spot for some BBBJ fun. Been a while, the streets have been bone dry so I needed a good find. Very energetic, nice sounds, wet, wouldn't stop till I told her to. Won't take it deep like a few of the best girls can but tried like a little trooper. Gave her a good load, when I tapped out then she opend the door and spit like an old farmer! Cute face for sure, thicker than I prefer but I was hungry. Nice A's, thick around the middle, and ass, some baby damage. But her enthusiasm made up for any negatives, very good job, I will scoop again.
    Forgot to mention rate. 20 plus tipped her 5 for being a good little girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape