Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 504 of 887 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 554 604 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 13297
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5752

    Any intel on Ally Jade

    I was wondering if anyone has info on this lady. Looks promising but not sure.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/161717377931

  2. #5751

    Thank you

    Thank you my friend. New to this and looking for someone reliable, safe and discrete.

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylorsm  [View Original Post]
    I guess things may change over the years. I met her a couple of years ago. The place was nasty and evidence of demons pretty out and open. She was only asking a $ then. She was not engaged at all. When I went to go downtown, I actually had to dust the red clay from the sheets, (no kidding laying in dirt) and have to say the dirt must of been from a lake or something because there was a strong fish smell. No way in hell would I repeat, much less for $$.

    Stay safe!

  3. #5750

    Milfs

    New to the board.

    Here's my 2 cents on the Milfs.

    Soccer mom Unpleasantly surprised by her figure. Dirty incall stayed on her phone.

    Amber real odd impossible to book with.

    Lollipop really happily surprised by her tits and rest of figure met with white open tit and crotch bodysuit on under her dress incall super surprised by how clean and chill it way safer than any other provider I've seen has so not sure what all that nonsense was about on previous post she told me on the set up call it was super private. I didn't see it til I parked where she showed me and she was in her yard LOL.

    Not much more to report than already said.

    Out of those 3 only 1 I will repeat and that's Lolly who should get better pics cause damn that ass and tits are amazing LOL.

  4. #5749

    Giovanna

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I was wonder if anyone knows anything about this girl. She doesn't post much which make me wonder if she is legit.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...3/359392954238
    I guess things may change over the years. I met her a couple of years ago. The place was nasty and evidence of demons pretty out and open. She was only asking a $ then. She was not engaged at all. When I went to go downtown, I actually had to dust the red clay from the sheets, (no kidding laying in dirt) and have to say the dirt must of been from a lake or something because there was a strong fish smell. No way in hell would I repeat, much less for $$.

    Stay safe!

  5. #5748

    Tinker

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Trying to find an ad or contact info on little blonde pixie "Tinkerbell". Anybody. ? Thanks.
    Just googled Tinkerbell, Greenville, and this came up: https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/092515240814.

  6. #5747
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Trying to find an ad or contact info on little blonde pixie "Tinkerbell". Anybody. ? Thanks.
    Her ad's never went away, so I don't know exactly what you're looking for.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/232066101701

  7. #5746

    Tinkerbell

    Trying to find an ad or contact info on little blonde pixie "Tinkerbell". Anybody. ? Thanks.

  8. #5745

    Sounds fun

    Link? Thanks.

    Peace.

    Pappa54.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    She's is a pixie, quirky and fun. No demons and hang-up's, don't walk but go run.

  9. #5744

    Any have any info on this girl

    I was wonder if anyone knows anything about this girl. She doesn't post much which make me wonder if she is legit.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...3/359392954238

  10. #5743
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAndDick  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here used this lovely provider?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/455690408724

    Please let me know. Very interested.
    It's scam. Will send you to an apt and then asked you to cashapp money to see if you're the police or not. I didn't send anything and they stop texting.

  11. #5742

    Feedback on this please

    Has anyone here used this lovely provider?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/455690408724

    Please let me know. Very interested.

  12. #5741

    Sexy bunnie

    Had a decent dream with this lady. It was my second time.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/101149117339

    Pros:

    1. She is young and clean.

    2. Little and thick but I like that.

    3. Nice supple pink breasts.

    4. Gets to the point fast.

    5. No signs of Demons or SO.

    Cons:

    1. She rushes sometimes.

    2. Not very engaged.

    3. Stayed on phone for first few but quickly undressed and on with business.

    I am not into GFE so doesn't bother me much. I think she prefers DS which I am ok with. It's all about stress release for me. QV was $.2. She has an inflatable that she uses and not much cleaning supplies. The place is has lot of boxes around so feels dirty but she has been there for a few months now. I will go again if in a pinch but I am looking for someone like Jenn for long term. If y'all have a suggestion please PM me. I have an another dream planned for tonight with someone seeing a lot on STG so will let y'all know tomorrow about this one.

  13. #5740

    I agree

    Couldn't agree more I've been looking for someone for BBBJ for quite a while now.

    I agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor52  [View Original Post]
    JustMikey I'm trying to send you a PM, clear some space to your in box.

  14. #5739
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    She's is a pixie, quirky and fun. No demons and hang-up's, don't walk but go run.
    I'd like to get her info, can you PM me?

  15. #5738
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor52  [View Original Post]
    JustMikey I'm trying to send you a PM, clear some space to your in box

    .
    Cleaned up my inbox!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape