Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,816 to 10,830 of 17719
-
04-23-21 01:54 #6904Senior Member

Posts: 418LOL it feels like such a tease since this is basically a country club type of thing where most of us aren't a part so these posts don't apply to us.
Originally Posted by Qwcdrw
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 22:38 #6903Senior Member

Posts: 319Ava
Any intel on this gal? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/61280957/#.
-
04-22-21 22:20 #6902Senior Member

Posts: 319Haha I saw her a few years back. She was high as well and said her friend was in the bathroom and just stays in there while she does her deed. I guess they share a room. About a minute after I hand the money a dude comes busting out of the bathroom with her friend and says that I can have both of them for another 60. Most likely her pimp. He assured me he meant no harm but. Fuck. That's just crazy. Scared the shit out of me. They both left and I just hit it really quick and bolted. Never went back to her. That's just shady business and she's an obvious user so. No thank you.
Originally Posted by JE8713;5315596[URL
-
04-22-21 20:13 #6901Senior Member

Posts: 318No, it's not just you.
She does at times take a long time to respond, of she responds at all. She's aware of that fact and says she's working on it. As we're all aware seems a lot of them today are like this. This one though is worth this inconvenience. Most of the time, unless you have a short window of opportunity of course.
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 17:44 #6900Senior Member

Posts: 134The ad is gone now, but if it's the skinny brunette, Sam, I had a 'date' set up with her and when she texted she was 8 min out I bought the room. 20 min later she says she's got to put her kids to bed. WTF. Man, these chicks, can't figure out what she got from that.
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 17:14 #6899Senior Member

Posts: 59It means that even when she's not posting her phone is ringing constantly.
Originally Posted by DonSpade
[View Original Post]
All of the "good ladies" know that they have to take "down time" occasionally.
-
04-22-21 15:19 #6898Senior Member

Posts: 156Maria's Jade
Just got back from a wonderful second visit with Jade. She is a must see if you're in the MC (Maria Club) also she's going to extend her stay into next week. Don't miss this one 1 she's a Doll.
-
04-22-21 10:29 #6897Senior Member

Posts: 48Avoid!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/61252678/
If this link isn't valid then this is a woman who is a red head in a plaid skirt. Her pictures aren't too off from reality but has some weight and drug use. By drug use I mean a lot. I met at hotel and she seemed fine at first and then told me about her use and that she smoked crack right before this. But I was there and was like whatever. About 5 minutes in she's falling asleep and mumbling her words. I get annoyed she says she'll take another hit. I say no and just get myself to finish and leave. Avoid her.
-
04-22-21 07:35 #6896Senior Member

Posts: 88Saw her once about 8 months ago, don't remember the name she was using then. First try she was at a hotel downtown and I had difficulty finding a spot to park around the hotel. Second try she was out near the airport and same issue but figured it out. Nice gal, body was as pictured, nice tits and responsive to having them sucked on. Overall it was a nice visit but I was not inclined to go back, nothing special or worth doing more than once.
Originally Posted by Dasgtin123
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 06:21 #6895Senior Member

Posts: 124Bothered
What do you mean by bothered??
Originally Posted by Ventomiglia
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 19:37 #6894Senior Member

Posts: 103Maria's Jade
Do not miss her, go see her before she leaves.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
Cute face, friendly attitude, above all, heavenly time. She's all about you, your likes and makes sure you leave extremely happy.
-
04-21-21 19:03 #6893Senior Member

Posts: 375Sam & Kourtnee
I think this one might be fake or even a cop. Has a pretty open menu including BBFS (which she said she prefers since condoms hurts her and takes away from the experience and some bad experience with some ectopic so scar tissue) plus anal for a little extra. Told me she was at the Red Roof in Westport but after seeing Posterchild314's recent post below, that is going to be a huge no from me. Not that it would've mattered anyways since she stopped replying to me, so she probably "saved" me from huge trouble there.
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
Is it just me or does she take forever to respond? Like about an hour between each messages. By then, I've already lost interest and moved on to someone else that answers faster than that.
Originally Posted by Traveler4321
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 18:28 #6892Senior Member

Posts: 103Yes. She is around and gets bothered often.
Originally Posted by Grimac3
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 16:44 #6891Senior Member

Posts: 243Lyssa
I don't know anything about Lyssa but I find it interesting that the adds have the same phone number but 2 different girls. The chubby girl Amber I am pretty sure about a year ago was posting on List Crawler and her location was Fairmont City. She also did out call and I had her come to me very pretty girl but was chubby then and from the looks of the pictures she has had a lot more cheese burgers since I saw her. But at least she updates her pictures. She was all business and very mechanical. I did not repeat. Would be interested in the other girl if she is real.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 15:12 #6890Senior Member

Posts: 109Agreed
Agreed as well. Jade is beautiful and sweet. Have yet to have a bad time with Maria's crew.
Originally Posted by Qwcdrw
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





