rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 900 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 400 800 850 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 950 1000 1400 ... LastLast
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 27809
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14324
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    And ejaculate regularly inside of pussies. Don't forget that.
    The best medicine!

  2. #14323
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused. That ad is from September.
    Oddly enough she has a review posted today listing that same add from Sept.

  3. #14322

    Wait what?

    Quote Originally Posted by John1050  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused. That ad is from September.

  4. #14321
    Quote Originally Posted by RockInOut  [View Original Post]
    All holes always open. Use to see here a couple years ago. She then starting having hygiene issus so I stopped seeing her. I got tested and everything was fine. She is a fun one if clean. Great head game and you can fill up any hole you want. Her price has gone up also. Hope this helps.
    Thank you.

  5. #14320

    Bellingham Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Brolo1212  [View Original Post]
    All holes always open. Use to see here a couple years ago. She then starting having hygiene issus so I stopped seeing her. I got tested and everything was fine. She is a fun one if clean. Great head game and you can fill up any hole you want. Her price has gone up also. Hope this helps.

  6. #14319

    Is that a good thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by John1050  [View Original Post]
    Given her reputation for robbing clients, not sure its a good thing.

  7. #14318

  8. #14317

    Mt Vernon


  9. #14316

    Best thing to happen in a session

    Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverBB  [View Original Post]
    Miyaeh slid my cock in raw on our first meet! She took it raw but no CIP and no CIA. She later said "I slid it in on the sneak".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/61149059/
    Always the best scenario when they slide it in for you all natural.

  10. #14315

    Youtube University

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Well this thread got derailed. Let's stick to the topic of the thread! Maybe someone can start an ED / low Testosterone thread.
    I didn't realize you could get a Medical degree from watching Youtube videos and clicking the links in spam emails.

  11. #14314

    Back on Track

    Miyaeh slid my cock in raw on our first meet! She took it raw but no CIP and no CIA. She later said "I slid it in on the sneak".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/61149059/

  12. #14313

    Amen bro

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Well this thread got derailed. Let's stick to the topic of the thread! Maybe someone can start an ED / low Testosterone thread.
    If you can't get it up you can't bareback some pussy LOL.

  13. #14312

    Derailed

    Well this thread got derailed. Let's stick to the topic of the thread! Maybe someone can start an ED / low Testosterone thread.

  14. #14311

    Asian BBFS

    Currently in Renton and was wondering if there were any (Asian) Providers Or sites that offered BBFS.

    Thank you for any info!

  15. #14310
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    Testosterone is relevant and definitely worth checking. What's even more relevant to dick performance and practically everything else that goes sideways is the excess weight many of us carry.

    But men's reproductive health and changes in sexual functionality should be treated by a urologist. Every single urologist I've ever seen - and regrettably I've seen many - zeros in on your junk and and the nuts and bolts of what makes the damn thing work.
    I agree. Obviously with Covid, getting an intimate medical examine is problematic, but I'll mention it to my PCP. A urologist seems like the most logical place to start.

    While testosterone supplementation might have some modest benefits, there are also potential risks, and it's certainly no panacea for aging.

    https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/upd...pplementation/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape