Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 13,546 to 13,560 of 27816
-
04-16-21 01:16 #14271Senior Member

Posts: 59Kylee
Throwing in my. 2 for Kylee. She is a big woman, like way taller than me, but when she is on her knees it is just right LOL.
But she gives an awesome BBBJ, and allows video too with no upcharge. And strangely enough, when you film her the from the top / down angle, she looks really different. Like good different.
She gives a great BJ, it is a mix of a titty fuck with a BJ. And she looks just like a porn star while doing it, I was so turned on that I turned the phone off and titty fucked her. While I was fucking her oiled tits, she pushed me forward and sucked it while I was pumping. Overall, it was quite nice. I enjoyed that much more than FS. And that was all during a QV at 140.
Thanks to those who recommended her, I had a great time!
Also I did the same to Ready4 Riley a couple weeks ago and she wasn't shy about me giving her a pearl necklace, I wanted to finish on her tits but I didn't make it hahah! And she upcharges for videos, so I didn't go for it.
-
04-16-21 01:14 #14270Senior Member

Posts: 37Jessica Crush
Where the heck is she at? Would love to see her again!
-
04-15-21 21:10 #14269Banned Member

Posts: 40I saw her last month. She posted a LMA and I visited her in the morning, probably around 10. She didn't seem out of it or anything. She was just getting out of bed so I hung out while she put her makeup on. I thought she was nice but YMMV. Great ass, and when her makeup is done she looks amazing.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 18:54 #14268Senior Member

Posts: 167Baylee Summers
Does anyone know if Baylee Summers is relevant to the thread topic?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Baylee-Summers
-
04-15-21 16:46 #14267Senior Member

Posts: 1403You got lucky. I was semi lucky. Was scheduling with her for the longest time. Finally was able to see her Monday and went down. This is where I was semi lucky. She gave me the run around and wanted me to wait an hour. Quickly bailed and was originally pissed but reading this thread now made me feel much better wasting an afternoon.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 15:49 #14266Senior Member

Posts: 379Kk21
Adding link, is this her? https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?342894-Kittykat21.
Originally Posted by GreenCandles
[View Original Post]
Damn she looks good in the pics, she was on my TDL. Thanks for the warning.
-
04-15-21 13:37 #14265Senior Member

Posts: 1209Gps
LOL. Full VIP / GFE for only a grand.
https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...d/467073704811
-
04-15-21 11:11 #14264Senior Member

Posts: 1403Regulars are grand fathered in. New clients gets asked for test when you see her but YMMV. Saw her and fiance as a civvy once (no interaction) but seeing his interaction with her, he looks to be a decent guy. He's a cuckold though. Can't keep up with her sex drive so he's ok with her fucking around.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
Other than the SLU group like Ruby Rose, Katie Rose, mind PM'ing me who else are in that SLU location? Looking for a new young bare friendly girl to drop loads into.
-
04-15-21 11:07 #14263Senior Member

Posts: 25Marina
Same. One of my worst provider experiences. Wish I hadn't gone.
Originally Posted by JoeSpaur
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 22:18 #14262Regular Member

Posts: 4Okay, thanks for the history lesson LOL.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 20:52 #14261Senior Member

Posts: 387Brooke
She didn't say anything about current test results but my buddy is a regular of hers and says she has a fiancé. I was surprised by that. She also said she was getting a new IC all to herself instead of the Lake Union Apt. That everyone else uses so maybe that's why she is charging more.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 20:31 #14260Senior Member

Posts: 387What a deal
700 for cfs? What a deal. LOL.
Originally Posted by LeftEye
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 18:46 #14259Senior Member

Posts: 216KittyKat21
Thank you both for the heads up. I was going to hit her up in the next couple weeks, but money & time saved.
Originally Posted by GreenCandles
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 16:33 #14258Senior Member

Posts: 156Saw Jasmine a few times, one of the hottest providers I've ever seen - face, tits and ass.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately she had the most ridiculous rates ever heard of for anything beyond a handjob.
She wanted an extra $700 for a covered BJ.
She seems to have retired though.
I saw Maddie recently, she's also hot with a fat ass and allowed fingering plus she has a bush which is hot.
I'd probably see her again for a hh FS session next time instead of nuru.
-
04-14-21 14:14 #14257Senior Member

Posts: 119Phoenix Ember / Georgetown
I saw her a couple years ago. Very indy at that time. Seen she moved location to Georgetown but highly doubt she's joined up with that group.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



