Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20327

    Report Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog34  [View Original Post]
    There's a Kroger nearby, but it's in Chester, not Midlo.
    Pics look great, please report back.

  2. #20326

    Eboni Dior

    Leaving a review on a young woman I saw when she last came and now seems to be back for those interested. I hit her up on a whim, thinking she might be fake, but to my surprise she is picture accurate, and a very pretty Nigerian with a stacked body. Texted her about interest in a half hour, and we then did a face time / google duo verification with her titties out all casual while having a conversation which set the tone. From there, I went to an upscale hotel in Glen Allen to meet her. Arrived in a clean nice room. She was also all did in her makeup as pictured in the ads. Made some small talk and she has a great personality to match. I then dropped the $1. 50 for the HH date and we began. She started by allowing me to rub baby oil she had on her ass and body. Said it three times now, but again she has a very great body. After that, she performed a good CBJ, then I strapped up and got behind her for doggy. If you're on the bigger side you should definitely be good to go, she was not uncomfortable at all and was able to take it well. We then went into missionary and soon enough I bust. After that we had some small conversation and I left. She travels from Texas, so if interested check her out before she leaves, because she only comes back ever so often. Everything's covered with no GFE.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...light/38577270

  3. #20325
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Say your there bet she asks for deposit and she'll give you apt number. Is apt by Kroger on Midlo? I think I tried her once. Good luck.
    There's a Kroger nearby, but it's in Chester, not Midlo.

  4. #20324
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragyn  [View Original Post]
    Let's see how many more times he posts this again. Maybe he will send me another threatening email hmmmm.
    Well I sent and PM about it.

  5. #20323
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog34  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/61175613/

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/13147375

    Looks a bit TGTBT so I texted. Quick response back asking $ HHR and $$ HR with an address at an apartment complex and asking me about how long it will take for me to get there. Not use to this kind of response in this hobby. Any advice?
    I've seen her ads for a long time. She also advertises for Fredburg.

    If they ad in multiple cities I usually think it is fake. She does look good.

  6. #20322
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog34  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/61175613/

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/13147375

    Looks a bit TGTBT so I texted. Quick response back asking $ HHR and $$ HR with an address at an apartment complex and asking me about how long it will take for me to get there. Not use to this kind of response in this hobby. Any advice?
    Apartment complex out off of Midlo? I think she and her roommate popped up late last summer, maybe early fall. As I recall, the pics proved accurate but the experience was lacking. I don't remember who TOFTT and I don't remember the details. If this is who I'm thinking of, I also spoke to them last year, but never pulled the trigger.

  7. #20321
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog34  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/61175613/

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/13147375

    Looks a bit TGTBT so I texted. Quick response back asking $ HHR and $$ HR with an address at an apartment complex and asking me about how long it will take for me to get there. Not use to this kind of response in this hobby. Any advice?
    Say your there bet she asks for deposit and she'll give you apt number. Is apt by Kroger on Midlo? I think I tried her once. Good luck.

  8. #20320

    Double

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    How about a link to the ad?
    Sorry I think the ad has been taken down. Look for JBs ad.

  9. #20319

    Lynn in Chesapeake and Richmond

    I saw Lynn in Chesapeake at her discrete location. Greeted with a hug at the front door and great conversation throughout. Very open and accommodating. Can't wait to see her again soon!

  10. #20318

    Am sweet

    Anyone seen this one before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/61175613/

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/13147375

    Looks a bit TGTBT so I texted. Quick response back asking $ HHR and $$ HR with an address at an apartment complex and asking me about how long it will take for me to get there. Not use to this kind of response in this hobby. Any advice?

  11. #20317
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwhgads1  [View Original Post]
    Well he does have this under his name:

    "I'm trying to get * to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts. ".

    Just reading that made me contemplate reporting that post.
    What's the whole point of doing that? It's not like this is a social forum.

  12. #20316

    Latina

    I hit this one up today. TGTBT. Asking for a deposit. Save your time.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/857518113389

  13. #20315
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwhgads1  [View Original Post]
    Well he does have this under his name:

    "I'm trying to get * to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts. ".

    Just reading that made me contemplate reporting that post.
    Kind of strange? Am I missing something? What's the point? Confused asf. If you want to get banned just stop coming onto site. Or was a joke or statement about people making bs posts.

  14. #20314
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragyn  [View Original Post]
    Let's see how many more times he posts this again. Maybe he will send me another threatening email hmmmm.
    For what it's worth, he has hooked me up with reliable ladies in the past. Just saying.

  15. #20313
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragyn  [View Original Post]
    Let's see how many more times he posts this again. Maybe he will send me another threatening email hmmmm.
    Well he does have this under his name:

    "I'm trying to get * to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts. ".

    Just reading that made me contemplate reporting that post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape