Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20323
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog34  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/61175613/

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/13147375

    Looks a bit TGTBT so I texted. Quick response back asking $ HHR and $$ HR with an address at an apartment complex and asking me about how long it will take for me to get there. Not use to this kind of response in this hobby. Any advice?
    I've seen her ads for a long time. She also advertises for Fredburg.

    If they ad in multiple cities I usually think it is fake. She does look good.

  2. #20322
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog34  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/61175613/

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/13147375

    Looks a bit TGTBT so I texted. Quick response back asking $ HHR and $$ HR with an address at an apartment complex and asking me about how long it will take for me to get there. Not use to this kind of response in this hobby. Any advice?
    Apartment complex out off of Midlo? I think she and her roommate popped up late last summer, maybe early fall. As I recall, the pics proved accurate but the experience was lacking. I don't remember who TOFTT and I don't remember the details. If this is who I'm thinking of, I also spoke to them last year, but never pulled the trigger.

  3. #20321
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog34  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/61175613/

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/13147375

    Looks a bit TGTBT so I texted. Quick response back asking $ HHR and $$ HR with an address at an apartment complex and asking me about how long it will take for me to get there. Not use to this kind of response in this hobby. Any advice?
    Say your there bet she asks for deposit and she'll give you apt number. Is apt by Kroger on Midlo? I think I tried her once. Good luck.

  4. #20320

    Double

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    How about a link to the ad?
    Sorry I think the ad has been taken down. Look for JBs ad.

  5. #20319

    Lynn in Chesapeake and Richmond

    I saw Lynn in Chesapeake at her discrete location. Greeted with a hug at the front door and great conversation throughout. Very open and accommodating. Can't wait to see her again soon!

  6. #20318

    Am sweet

    Anyone seen this one before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/61175613/

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/13147375

    Looks a bit TGTBT so I texted. Quick response back asking $ HHR and $$ HR with an address at an apartment complex and asking me about how long it will take for me to get there. Not use to this kind of response in this hobby. Any advice?

  7. #20317
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwhgads1  [View Original Post]
    Well he does have this under his name:

    "I'm trying to get * to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts. ".

    Just reading that made me contemplate reporting that post.
    What's the whole point of doing that? It's not like this is a social forum.

  8. #20316

    Latina

    I hit this one up today. TGTBT. Asking for a deposit. Save your time.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/857518113389

  9. #20315
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwhgads1  [View Original Post]
    Well he does have this under his name:

    "I'm trying to get * to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts. ".

    Just reading that made me contemplate reporting that post.
    Kind of strange? Am I missing something? What's the point? Confused asf. If you want to get banned just stop coming onto site. Or was a joke or statement about people making bs posts.

  10. #20314
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragyn  [View Original Post]
    Let's see how many more times he posts this again. Maybe he will send me another threatening email hmmmm.
    For what it's worth, he has hooked me up with reliable ladies in the past. Just saying.

  11. #20313
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragyn  [View Original Post]
    Let's see how many more times he posts this again. Maybe he will send me another threatening email hmmmm.
    Well he does have this under his name:

    "I'm trying to get * to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts. ".

    Just reading that made me contemplate reporting that post.

  12. #20312

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by JoseQuervos  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. Had a nice double today with JB and Foxy. What can I say about these 2 that already hasn't been said. Wide open menu. Multiple positions and back and forth between the 2. Finished across both their faces. Good time had at minimum cost. 150 for both. Ad is up.
    How about a link to the ad?

  13. #20311

    Here we go again

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    Italian stallion guys.

    Big booty and gorgeous.

    Private residence in New Kent.

    Fri and sat 8 pm.

    Senior members only.

    Contact me for details and pics.
    Let's see how many more times he posts this again. Maybe he will send me another threatening email hmmmm.

  14. #20310
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    1/2 hr does not include full service.

    Face looks closer to 60, body closer to 42.
    The half hour included full service for me.

  15. #20309

    Double

    Hey fellas. Had a nice double today with JB and Foxy. What can I say about these 2 that already hasn't been said. Wide open menu. Multiple positions and back and forth between the 2. Finished across both their faces. Good time had at minimum cost. 150 for both. Ad is up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape