Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 505 of 887 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 555 605 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5731

    I love older men

    I normally go to Jenn. I am little skiddish so don't branch out much. One day my brain was not working and gave this lady a try since I have seen her ad a lot (that is how I figure if they are real).

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...w/499642375376

    Well I lost $. 2 because she was just high strung on something. Didn't even want to let me touch her. Want me to put my own cover and stayed on the phone without even making eye contact. Area she lives in is very scary to say the least (I kid you not I heard banjos). Told me to sit on the floor on a dirty sheet. So since I have been lurking as a non member, I took some of y'all advice and just left. She was pretty drugged up. I am new to the area and hope to contribute some more soon. Hopefully positive.

  2. #5730

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuji_Rw  [View Original Post]
    She hides her (significant) demons well. But demons catch up to you. She didn't even try to hide her crackhead boyfriend last time I was there.
    Hello all, my first. Jenn is my regular. I haven't had any issues with her. Visited her about 5 times in last two months. Just lot of red tape but otherwise it's been fine. I am not into GFE so works for me.

  3. #5729
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboA  [View Original Post]
    Jenn's mental state has been going downhill. She's gone from reasonably normal before covid, to flighty, forgetful, and nearly incoherent. I've seen her a bunch of times over the past few years. Maybe I caught her on a bad day, but it's unlikely I'll visit her again. It was uncomfortable and worrisome to listen to her talk.
    She hides her (significant) demons well. But demons catch up to you. She didn't even try to hide her crackhead boyfriend last time I was there.

  4. #5728
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboA  [View Original Post]
    Jenn's mental state has been going downhill. She's gone from reasonably normal before covid, to flighty, forgetful, and nearly incoherent. I've seen her a bunch of times over the past few years. Maybe I caught her on a bad day, but it's unlikely I'll visit her again. It was uncomfortable and worrisome to listen to her talk.
    Couldn't agree more. I last saw her a year ago and saw a major slide in a very short time. Can't imagine what she's like now. It's really too bad, she was a smart girl.

  5. #5727

    Tinkerbell

    She's is a pixie, quirky and fun. No demons and hang-up's, don't walk but go run.

  6. #5726

    Jenn

    Jenn's mental state has been going downhill. She's gone from reasonably normal before covid, to flighty, forgetful, and nearly incoherent. I've seen her a bunch of times over the past few years. Maybe I caught her on a bad day, but it's unlikely I'll visit her again. It was uncomfortable and worrisome to listen to her talk.

  7. #5725

    Anyone heard from Lacey Love lately?

    I was wondering if anyone has info on Lacey Love. I saw her once but she has disappeared. Also if anyone has any good recommendations I'm looking.

  8. #5724

    I tried and failed.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    She has reviews here. Just use the search function.
    I tried. Found some tinkerbells, but not ours.

  9. #5723

    Delilah Duke / Seneca

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/delilah-...-seneca-347059

    Tiny house at the end of a beaten path.

    Run down.

    Cameras everywhere.

    If you like being on camera, a bed next to the kitchen and 5 feet from a 100 lb pitbull during your time, this one's for you.

    She is nice enough. Just couldn't go through with it and had to exit.

    Not my style. A shame. She had decent reviews.

  10. #5722

    Cannot Find Any

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    She has reviews here. Just use the search function.
    Nothing comes up under Tinkerbell except a person using her pics. Any useful info would be helpful.

  11. #5721

    Has reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by CityGuy1  [View Original Post]
    I need a provider when Lollipop is on vacation 1 week a month. I tried Megan and she's fine just a bit pricey for her services. Not a great conversation either. I have seen this lady advertise but no reviews. Demons? A good GFE? BBBJCIM? She's listed under tinkerbell.
    She has reviews here. Just use the search function.

  12. #5720

    Love the look

    Quote Originally Posted by CityGuy1  [View Original Post]
    I need a provider when Lollipop is on vacation 1 week a month. I tried Megan and she's fine just a bit pricey for her services. Not a great conversation either. I have seen this lady advertise but no reviews. Demons? A good GFE? BBBJCIM? She's listed under tinkerbell.
    Love her look. Let us know if you find out anything.

  13. #5719

    Beware

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...e/031755652762

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...n/132799821648

    These 2 ladies are scamming people. I wasn't in the room 5 minutes when the so called provider started rushing. Saying I had to hurry and my time was up. When I objected another woman came from the bathroom loud and obnoxious saying I had to leave and somebody was on the way to the room to make sure I leave.

  14. #5718

    Any Information?

    I need a provider when Lollipop is on vacation 1 week a month. I tried Megan and she's fine just a bit pricey for her services. Not a great conversation either. I have seen this lady advertise but no reviews. Demons? A good GFE? BBBJCIM? She's listed under tinkerbell.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210418-212250_(1).jpg‎  

  15. #5717

    That's her old name

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxman44  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Tennessee when off Pelham rd.
    Thanks Oxman and that was her name LOL! I really wanted to see her because of her natural rack but as I mentioned earlier I don't want to deal with any potential drama. Now it appears she's really comfortable ripping people off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape