Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 430 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 480 530 930 1430 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 31824
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25389

    Utr amber is retired

    One of the few girls that is usually utr and rarely posts, that goes by Amber, she told me yesterday that she is officially retired and out of the business, which sucks because I've always had a great time with her, and she's usually been pretty reliable, but I wish her nothing but the best.

  2. #25388

    She is gone

    She is gone, no longer available in Memphis.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkDragon88  [View Original Post]
    Taylor is back in town, I've seen her plenty of times, and saw her again last night, if you've never seen her before, she's definitely worth going to see.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/60769466/

  3. #25387

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Cavman1  [View Original Post]
    She has always been an awesome date! Not sure what's going on now! 2 times in a row calls text and as soon as you get to to her place just goes completely dark!! I hate it too. She has so much potential!! O well search continues!
    I saw her last week after 2 failed attempts pretty much same as yours goes dark right at the the end. The monkey on her back has gotten really bad she was the same very nice and talkative but was seriously scattered brain and when she undressed had bruises all over looked she jumped out of a moving car.

  4. #25386
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Yessir

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkDragon88  [View Original Post]
    Taylor is back in town, I've seen her plenty of times, and saw her again last night, if you've never seen her before, she's definitely worth going to see.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/60769466/
    I am so Jealous. LOL, I am still waiting on her girl Raven to show back up. Smh.

    Man that one is a looker!

  5. #25385

    Big booty and a smile

    I haven't seen this one, but I was looking at her ad yesterday. The pictures are blurry but I can definitely tell her ass looks great. I'm ready to help her with rent, but I'd like to see a report from one of you guys first. Legit?

    Jimmydd.


  6. #25384

    Lucky

    She has always been an awesome date! Not sure what's going on now! 2 times in a row calls text and as soon as you get to to her place just goes completely dark!! I hate it too. She has so much potential!! O well search continues!

  7. #25383

  8. #25382

    Memphis Thursday

    Good afternoon gents. I was hoping for recommendations for this week. Downtown works and love petite girls. Thanks in advance.

  9. #25381

    BC Wisdom

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    I always said "no photographer ever got laid by making her look ugly!" The late great BootyCall always said "when her lips are around your dick, those stretch marks disappear!" My father always said "never trust a man who drinks his beer out of a glass. " That's all sage advice.
    Those words by the late, great BC have proven solid and true on several occasions for me.

  10. #25380

    Scarlett Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffish  [View Original Post]
    Does she post anywhere? Pm if you don't mind.
    Do a search on Scarlett Ivy. She is the lady that caused all the controversy over stretch marks between guys that they don't bother and those guys who think stretch marks are another form of leprosy. If you are in the former group, send me a pm and I will give you her number. If you are in the latter group, don't bother me.

  11. #25379

    What's her name

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    I always said "no photographer ever got laid by making her look ugly!" The late great BootyCall always said "when her lips are around your dick, those stretch marks disappear!" My father always said "never trust a man who drinks his beer out of a glass. " That's all sage advice.
    Does she post anywhere? Pm if you don't mind.

  12. #25378
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    I always said "no photographer ever got laid by making her look ugly!" The late great BootyCall always said "when her lips are around your dick, those stretch marks disappear!" My father always said "never trust a man who drinks his beer out of a glass. " That's all sage advice.
    Great pic.

    Last week she gave me some me one hell of a BBBJ-cim.

    Drained me dry.

  13. #25377

    Sage Advise

    I always said "no photographer ever got laid by making her look ugly!" The late great BootyCall always said "when her lips are around your dick, those stretch marks disappear!" My father always said "never trust a man who drinks his beer out of a glass. " That's all sage advice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Scarlett-usa-4.jpg‎  

  14. #25376
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafther  [View Original Post]
    Wondering about service and attitude. Looks really good. Not sure what name she uses. I feel like if you have seen her you would recognize the pics
    Wow did you see her?? And where is her contact info I'd love to give her a try.

  15. #25375
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafther  [View Original Post]
    Wondering about service and attitude. Looks really good. Not sure what name she uses. I feel like if you have seen her you would recognize the pics
    Wow did you see her?? And where is her contact info I'd love to give her a try.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape