Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 432 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 482 532 932 1432 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 31855
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25390

    Thanks for the class

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    When I photograph a lady, I have only two goals in mind: The get her completely stark naked and to blow my load in her mouth. Scarlett did both. But many girls, including Scarlett, are hesitant to get stark naked. They tell me that, like Scarlett did, I have stretch marks. I calmly tell them "no problem" and I can "shoot around them. " Sometimes I even have to assure them with "trust me. " And they do. And Scarletts did get stark naked. I have several ways to "shoot around" stretch marks. One is to put a bustier or some lingerie on her that covers up the marks but still shows the pussy. Most guys want to see pussy. Including me. The first pic of Scarlett is an example. The second way is to have her cover up the marks with her hands and shoot from an angle where they are not noticeable. The second shot shows that technique. It is not retouched. The third method is my favorite and is sort of my trademark shot (apart from Ankles Away). You put the lady lying down on her back and have her arch her back. That tightens the tummy and pulls the marks apart so that they don't show. You then bounce the external flash off the ceiling and over expose by a half f-stop. That produces a very soft and diffuse light that is very flattering. Wedding photographers do it all the time. It is called the light and airy look. The third shot is an example. It is not retouched or airbrushed. It is the result of a guy who knows what the fuck he is doing, and not some guy who doesn't know an aperature from his asshole. If you are a pixel peeper and look close with a magnifying glass, you can see some stretch marks. They are there, but are not noticeable. And oh yes, I blew my load in her mouth and she swallowed it without batting an eye.
    I'm not a photographer but I do appreciate the class, and the beautiful photos.

  2. #25389
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    When I photograph a lady, I have only two goals in mind: The get her completely stark naked and to blow my load in her mouth. Scarlett did both. But many girls, including Scarlett, are hesitant to get stark naked. They tell me that, like Scarlett did, I have stretch marks. I calmly tell them "no problem" and I can "shoot around them. " Sometimes I even have to assure them with "trust me. " And they do. And Scarletts did get stark naked. I have several ways to "shoot around" stretch marks. One is to put a bustier or some lingerie on her that covers up the marks but still shows the pussy. Most guys want to see pussy. Including me. The first pic of Scarlett is an example. The second way is to have her cover up the marks with her hands and shoot from an angle where they are not noticeable. The second shot shows that technique. It is not retouched. The third method is my favorite and is sort of my trademark shot (apart from Ankles Away). You put the lady lying down on her back and have her arch her back. That tightens the tummy and pulls the marks apart so that they don't show. You then bounce the external flash off the ceiling and over expose by a half f-stop. That produces a very soft and diffuse light that is very flattering. Wedding photographers do it all the time. It is called the light and airy look. The third shot is an example. It is not retouched or airbrushed. It is the result of a guy who knows what the fuck he is doing, and not some guy who doesn't know an aperature from his asshole. If you are a pixel peeper and look close with a magnifying glass, you can see some stretch marks. They are there, but are not noticeable. And oh yes, I blew my load in her mouth and she swallowed it without batting an eye.
    I don't get the big deal with stretch marks. Most girls have them. I barely notice them unless they are just heinous (pretty rare). Also great lighting technique in that last pic Glockman. I was a film major and have produced 3 indie films so I can definitely appreciate good photography and exposure when I see it.

  3. #25388

    Scarlett Ivy's Stretch Marks

    When I photograph a lady, I have only two goals in mind: The get her completely stark naked and to blow my load in her mouth. Scarlett did both. But many girls, including Scarlett, are hesitant to get stark naked. They tell me that, like Scarlett did, I have stretch marks. I calmly tell them "no problem" and I can "shoot around them. " Sometimes I even have to assure them with "trust me. " And they do. And Scarletts did get stark naked. I have several ways to "shoot around" stretch marks. One is to put a bustier or some lingerie on her that covers up the marks but still shows the pussy. Most guys want to see pussy. Including me. The first pic of Scarlett is an example. The second way is to have her cover up the marks with her hands and shoot from an angle where they are not noticeable. The second shot shows that technique. It is not retouched. The third method is my favorite and is sort of my trademark shot (apart from Ankles Away). You put the lady lying down on her back and have her arch her back. That tightens the tummy and pulls the marks apart so that they don't show. You then bounce the external flash off the ceiling and over expose by a half f-stop. That produces a very soft and diffuse light that is very flattering. Wedding photographers do it all the time. It is called the light and airy look. The third shot is an example. It is not retouched or airbrushed. It is the result of a guy who knows what the fuck he is doing, and not some guy who doesn't know an aperature from his asshole. If you are a pixel peeper and look close with a magnifying glass, you can see some stretch marks. They are there, but are not noticeable. And oh yes, I blew my load in her mouth and she swallowed it without batting an eye.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Scarlett usa 1.jpg‎   _8500283.jpg‎   Scarlett usa 3.jpg‎  

  4. #25387

    Taylor M

    Taylor is back in town, I've seen her plenty of times, and saw her again last night, if you've never seen her before, she's definitely worth going to see.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/60769466/

  5. #25386

    Sassy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/60744545/

    I'm sitting on several reviews so guess I'll try to catch up. This was my 3rd time in a few years visiting Sassy, she used to double with another woman that I would see occasionally. 1st things 1st. With her and EVERY provider out there, YMMV, as far as your experience with her.

    She was staying at a well known incall that some may say is sketchy but I've never had a problem there. She uses the 2 call system and once I arrived and was given the room number, I laughed to myself because I had visited another young lady in the exact room a few days prior. She told me that a friend was letting her use her room but I didn't know that the friend was Sassy. I give her credit for keeping a rather clean and tidy room considering that she lives there I believe, but it was smoke free and clean. As for her, pics are fairly accurate, she may be slightly larger than her pics but very slightly, so if you like her looks, you won't be disappointed.

    She's a covered everything type of girl but she was pretty good. Considering that she is a pro, that thang still isn't a bottomless put, she still has walls and a bottom so I couldn't pound away on her. All in all my experience was good with her, this one and the previous one's were good, but I did have one that wasn't great but it was because she said that it was to painful for her to continue the session. But to her credit she didn't try to keep my money but because she is already reasonable with her rates, I didn't worry about it, I didn't think that she was trying to play me, so no biggie. I don't try to compare her to ladies that price themselves with the GPS prices, so for the donation, starting in the. 70 range, no complaints. Again, she isn't for everyone, but when she lets me in, I leave happy. BBT OUT.

  6. #25385
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    I would take umbrage with that if I know what it meant! I never heard of Tryst until I saw that post. A few, but not all, the pics are mine. The one laying on her back and the one with cum coming out of her mouth is, as well as the one on the stair are mine. When I photograph a lady, I tell her she can do what she wants with the pics. It looks like she removed the "GM" from them. She also has an app that does modify the shots, as one with cum coming out her mouth shows. You can compare the one I took with the GM and the one she posted, there are considerable differences. Don't know what app she used but it must be pretty good. I would point out that I have never reviewed her on this site, have never posted her pics on this site, and don't intend to do so. Some of my friends know that I know her and have asked about her. I tell them four things. (1) She is very pretty. (2) She does BBBJCIM and swallows. (3) She can be very difficult to contact and often ghosts on you. (4) For such a thin girl she has a lot of stretch marks. If you would have called me, I would have told you the same thing. Now, having said all that, I have no intention of kissing your ass or anyone else's for that matter.
    I was not directing the comment at GM. The photos I saw (except for 2) did not have the GM trade mark.

  7. #25384

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    I would take umbrage with that if I know what it meant! I never heard of Tryst until I saw that post. A few, but not all, the pics are mine. The one laying on her back and the one with cum coming out of her mouth is, as well as the one on the stair are mine. When I photograph a lady, I tell her she can do what she wants with the pics. It looks like she removed the "GM" from them. She also has an app that does modify the shots, as one with cum coming out her mouth shows. You can compare the one I took with the GM and the one she posted, there are considerable differences. Don't know what app she used but it must be pretty good. I would point out that I have never reviewed her on this site, have never posted her pics on this site, and don't intend to do so. Some of my friends know that I know her and have asked about her. I tell them four things. (1) She is very pretty. (2) She does BBBJCIM and swallows. (3) She can be very difficult to contact and often ghosts on you. (4) For such a thin girl she has a lot of stretch marks. If you would have called me, I would have told you the same thing. Now, having said all that, I have no intention of kissing your ass or anyone else's for that matter.
    Well stated Glock. Scarlett is a very pretty girl and photographs well and can be a very fun date. She obviously does have an app that enhances and did a good job when you compare the original. She's a YMMV girl as everyone says. When I look at ads if a girl covers he mid section in all her pictures she's probably got baby damage. Doesn't bother me. I'm looking for good personality and service.

  8. #25383

    Scarlett Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Satyrrical  [View Original Post]
    Yes, whoever touched up her photos is very talented and can also KMA.
    I would take umbrage with that if I know what it meant! I never heard of Tryst until I saw that post. A few, but not all, the pics are mine. The one laying on her back and the one with cum coming out of her mouth is, as well as the one on the stair are mine. When I photograph a lady, I tell her she can do what she wants with the pics. It looks like she removed the "GM" from them. She also has an app that does modify the shots, as one with cum coming out her mouth shows. You can compare the one I took with the GM and the one she posted, there are considerable differences. Don't know what app she used but it must be pretty good. I would point out that I have never reviewed her on this site, have never posted her pics on this site, and don't intend to do so. Some of my friends know that I know her and have asked about her. I tell them four things. (1) She is very pretty. (2) She does BBBJCIM and swallows. (3) She can be very difficult to contact and often ghosts on you. (4) For such a thin girl she has a lot of stretch marks. If you would have called me, I would have told you the same thing. Now, having said all that, I have no intention of kissing your ass or anyone else's for that matter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _8500462.jpg‎   431ed0488c1de5cfe4344f391dc6d1c5.jpg‎  

  9. #25382

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by KingJames  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on her? Is she just massage or is she full service? Really cute and would like to hear more about her!

    https://tryst.link/massage/pennypresleyx

    Feel free to post or send me a message if you have info on her.
    She used to dance at the purple diamond. She went to work at a jack shack in Nashville while the clubs were shut down here. She is used to the typical pay for play but I can guarantee you she will be all covered with minimal participation. She is quite the looker but is also quite stuck on herself. Hence the ridiculous pricing.

    Crete.

  10. #25381
    Quote Originally Posted by Crotalus01  [View Original Post]
    She is real. AFAIK but her prices are stupid. I can get GFE for under two bill and she asks for 9 ?

    She's smoking hot but nowhere near that hot.
    I was eyeing her on Seeking, didn't know she was a full pro or had gps. Good info to have.

  11. #25380
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJames  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on her? Is she just massage or is she full service? Really cute and would like to hear more about her!

    https://tryst.link/massage/pennypresleyx


    Feel free to post or send me a message if you have info on her.
    She is real. AFAIK but her prices are stupid. I can get GFE for under two bill and she asks for 9 ?

    She's smoking hot but nowhere near that hot.

  12. #25379

    Penny

    Anyone have info on her? Is she just massage or is she full service? Really cute and would like to hear more about her!

    https://tryst.link/massage/pennypresleyx

    Feel free to post or send me a message if you have info on her.

  13. #25378

    Maybe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Satyrrical  [View Original Post]
    All TGTBT.
    I used to think local # was a good sign, but maybe not.

    Never thought tags like "3 nights only" was a good sign.

  14. #25377

  15. #25376

    Marketing. How to purchase Anything

    Quote Originally Posted by Xpp920  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Scarlett for lunch today. I love her pictures, they get me going. She replied back and quoted me. $$ for a hhr visit. I was like wow that's expensive, but something told me to splurge. So I agreed. Let me tell you what I got for a. $$ hhr visit.

    A girl that when I was on my way to meet her, told me to give her more time. She was signing paperwork to buy a car (I'm on my lunch hour).

    A girl that was having me meet her at a shady hourly spot on Jackson Ave.

    A girl who got mad because I made her use $25 of the $200 I brought to pay for the room.

    A girl who was high.

    A girl who was unshowered, no make up and looked like a streetwalker.

    A girl who forgot the condom she said she had.

    A girl who got dropped off by her "uncle" and they left her during our session.

    A girl who can't do K9 because of how small she is.

    I've never donated that much but I thought I was about to get top notch service for that price. I didn't want to finish daty because she had clearly not showered or gotten ready for me. She forgot the jacket so offered me bare. She gave me a bbj that was decent and I finished.

    This girl should take her ad down. I've had better service for an $80 qv. She also had a bad mommy tummy that was clearly airbrushed out of her photos. She won't look like the hottie in the photos. Not even close.

    Happy hunting fellas.

    https://tryst.link/escort/scarlett-ivy
    IMO, the top price for whatever product you are buying is wasted $$. If you pay more than the lowest price and less than the top price, usually you will have a FAIR transaction.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape