Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 31855
-
04-20-21 18:05 #25420Regular Member

Posts: 3Agree
I saw her last week after 2 failed attempts pretty much same as yours goes dark right at the the end. The monkey on her back has gotten really bad she was the same very nice and talkative but was seriously scattered brain and when she undressed had bruises all over looked she jumped out of a moving car.
Originally Posted by Cavman1
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 17:03 #25419Senior Member

Posts: 138Yessir
I am so Jealous. LOL, I am still waiting on her girl Raven to show back up. Smh.
Originally Posted by BlkDragon88
[View Original Post]
Man that one is a looker!
-
04-20-21 05:17 #25418Senior Member

Posts: 122Big booty and a smile
I haven't seen this one, but I was looking at her ad yesterday. The pictures are blurry but I can definitely tell her ass looks great. I'm ready to help her with rent, but I'd like to see a report from one of you guys first. Legit?
Jimmydd.
Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 00:23 #25417Regular Member

Posts: 21Lucky
She has always been an awesome date! Not sure what's going on now! 2 times in a row calls text and as soon as you get to to her place just goes completely dark!! I hate it too. She has so much potential!! O well search continues!
-
04-19-21 21:02 #25416Senior Member

Posts: 157
-
04-19-21 14:04 #25415Senior Member

Posts: 77Memphis Thursday
Good afternoon gents. I was hoping for recommendations for this week. Downtown works and love petite girls. Thanks in advance.
-
04-18-21 12:52 #25414Senior Member

Posts: 237BC Wisdom
Those words by the late, great BC have proven solid and true on several occasions for me.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 08:27 #25413Senior Member

Posts: 6038Scarlett Ivy
Do a search on Scarlett Ivy. She is the lady that caused all the controversy over stretch marks between guys that they don't bother and those guys who think stretch marks are another form of leprosy. If you are in the former group, send me a pm and I will give you her number. If you are in the latter group, don't bother me.
Originally Posted by Tuffish
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 19:00 #25412Senior Member

Posts: 106What's her name
Does she post anywhere? Pm if you don't mind.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 09:12 #25411Senior Member

Posts: 2528Great pic.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
Last week she gave me some me one hell of a BBBJ-cim.
Drained me dry.
-
04-17-21 07:54 #25410Senior Member

Posts: 6038Sage Advise
I always said "no photographer ever got laid by making her look ugly!" The late great BootyCall always said "when her lips are around your dick, those stretch marks disappear!" My father always said "never trust a man who drinks his beer out of a glass. " That's all sage advice.
-
04-16-21 21:52 #25409Senior Member

Posts: 25Wow did you see her?? And where is her contact info I'd love to give her a try.
Originally Posted by Shafther
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 21:44 #25408Senior Member

Posts: 25Wow did you see her?? And where is her contact info I'd love to give her a try.
Originally Posted by Shafther
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 18:04 #25407Senior Member

Posts: 320Anybody seen ari?
Anybody seen ari yet?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/60988872/#.
-
04-16-21 13:19 #25406Senior Member

Posts: 363Mike1701
Thanks. Looks like it would be very good.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






