Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 901 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 401 801 851 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 951 1001 1401 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,515 of 27816
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14316

    Best thing to happen in a session

    Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverBB  [View Original Post]
    Miyaeh slid my cock in raw on our first meet! She took it raw but no CIP and no CIA. She later said "I slid it in on the sneak".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/61149059/
    Always the best scenario when they slide it in for you all natural.

  2. #14315

    Youtube University

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Well this thread got derailed. Let's stick to the topic of the thread! Maybe someone can start an ED / low Testosterone thread.
    I didn't realize you could get a Medical degree from watching Youtube videos and clicking the links in spam emails.

  3. #14314

    Back on Track

    Miyaeh slid my cock in raw on our first meet! She took it raw but no CIP and no CIA. She later said "I slid it in on the sneak".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/61149059/

  4. #14313

    Amen bro

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Well this thread got derailed. Let's stick to the topic of the thread! Maybe someone can start an ED / low Testosterone thread.
    If you can't get it up you can't bareback some pussy LOL.

  5. #14312

    Derailed

    Well this thread got derailed. Let's stick to the topic of the thread! Maybe someone can start an ED / low Testosterone thread.

  6. #14311

    Asian BBFS

    Currently in Renton and was wondering if there were any (Asian) Providers Or sites that offered BBFS.

    Thank you for any info!

  7. #14310
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    Testosterone is relevant and definitely worth checking. What's even more relevant to dick performance and practically everything else that goes sideways is the excess weight many of us carry.

    But men's reproductive health and changes in sexual functionality should be treated by a urologist. Every single urologist I've ever seen - and regrettably I've seen many - zeros in on your junk and and the nuts and bolts of what makes the damn thing work.
    I agree. Obviously with Covid, getting an intimate medical examine is problematic, but I'll mention it to my PCP. A urologist seems like the most logical place to start.

    While testosterone supplementation might have some modest benefits, there are also potential risks, and it's certainly no panacea for aging.

    https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/upd...pplementation/

  8. #14309

    Your Man Bits

    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    Most MDs are clueless when it comes to hormone replacement therapy. You would be better off with a Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) or a Naturopath. If you prefer a MD then find a specialist or an Endocrinologist. Most doctors only look at total testosterone. They don't pay attention to free testosterone, which isn't bound. The don't examine the SHBG levels, nor pay attention to the Estradiol levels. Most are behind the curve of Aromatization and aromatase inhibitors. The male reproductive system is delicately balanced. If you bottom out your estradiol levels, you kill your sex drive. If you testosterone / estrogen levels get screwed up, then that creates other problems.

    When everything is perfectly balanced, then there aren't any issues. There are several men's health clinics that focus on these issues. .
    I agree with everything you are saying.

    All I'm saying is: to determine if there's something wrong with your male reproductive organs, you'll want to be seen by an MD that specializes in those organs. And that's a urologist. Do all of the above.

  9. #14308
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    Testosterone is relevant and definitely worth checking. What's even more relevant to dick performance and practically everything else that goes sideways is the excess weight many of us carry.

    But men's reproductive health and changes in sexual functionality should be treated by a urologist. Every single urologist I've ever seen - and regrettably I've seen many - zeros in on your junk and and the nuts and bolts of what makes the damn thing work.
    Most MDs are clueless when it comes to hormone replacement therapy. You would be better off with a Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) or a Naturopath. If you prefer a MD then find a specialist or an Endocrinologist. Most doctors only look at total testosterone. They don't pay attention to free testosterone, which isn't bound. The don't examine the SHBG levels, nor pay attention to the Estradiol levels. Most are behind the curve of Aromatization and aromatase inhibitors. The male reproductive system is delicately balanced. If you bottom out your estradiol levels, you kill your sex drive. If you testosterone / estrogen levels get screwed up, then that creates other problems.

    When everything is perfectly balanced, then there aren't any issues. There are several men's health clinics that focus on these issues. .

  10. #14307
    Quote Originally Posted by FatRichard  [View Original Post]
    However, many decades ago my father taught me, "Quitters never win, and winners never quit", so I understand your position.
    He's dead now, no?

  11. #14306
    Quote Originally Posted by EngrJoe  [View Original Post]
    Is she back in forum topic too? Last time I saw her she was not.
    She has been every time I've seen her.

  12. #14305

    Testosterone

    Quote Originally Posted by Leftai2000  [View Original Post]
    When I talked about testosterone with my doctor, she put me on weekly injections. Didn't notice any change in my ability to function going that way. What pills are you taking, and are they prescription? Thanks.
    Testosterone is relevant and definitely worth checking. What's even more relevant to dick performance and practically everything else that goes sideways is the excess weight many of us carry.

    But men's reproductive health and changes in sexual functionality should be treated by a urologist. Every single urologist I've ever seen - and regrettably I've seen many - zeros in on your junk and and the nuts and bolts of what makes the damn thing work.

  13. #14304
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Joselyn is back after a year hiatus.
    Is she back in forum topic too? Last time I saw her she was not.

  14. #14303
    Joselyn is back after a year hiatus.

  15. #14302
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    Look at post #658 and #770 for my pictures, which imo are still smoking hot. She was beautiful. Like her way better as brunette. She went by Lucky back then before she went to the other board and disliked talking bb anything and increased her rates to the GPS standard. You know she is a very sweet and submissive girl. I'm happy for her if she is getting more her worth and all that of course but I'm just not playing with that $$$ and above range ever. You spending $$ for an hour, I'll just go get a reg civilian take her out and play with her for the whole night and days afterwards. Pay for them to leave you alone after, nsa. Her VIP is $$ hr and $$. 5 I think. I use to get that for $ cip and all that. I recommend you look at the two aforementioned post. Made me smile seeing them again. She was sweet, sexy, submissive and fun.
    Stumbled on her FB page due to her being connected with a few past providers, she probably went no BB due to getting an actual boyfriend, not sure if he is or is not still around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape