Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 506 of 887 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 556 606 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 13295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5720

    Love the look

    Quote Originally Posted by CityGuy1  [View Original Post]
    I need a provider when Lollipop is on vacation 1 week a month. I tried Megan and she's fine just a bit pricey for her services. Not a great conversation either. I have seen this lady advertise but no reviews. Demons? A good GFE? BBBJCIM? She's listed under tinkerbell.
    Love her look. Let us know if you find out anything.

  2. #5719

    Beware

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...e/031755652762

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...n/132799821648

    These 2 ladies are scamming people. I wasn't in the room 5 minutes when the so called provider started rushing. Saying I had to hurry and my time was up. When I objected another woman came from the bathroom loud and obnoxious saying I had to leave and somebody was on the way to the room to make sure I leave.

  3. #5718

    Any Information?

    I need a provider when Lollipop is on vacation 1 week a month. I tried Megan and she's fine just a bit pricey for her services. Not a great conversation either. I have seen this lady advertise but no reviews. Demons? A good GFE? BBBJCIM? She's listed under tinkerbell.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210418-212250_(1).jpg‎  

  4. #5717

    That's her old name

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxman44  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Tennessee when off Pelham rd.
    Thanks Oxman and that was her name LOL! I really wanted to see her because of her natural rack but as I mentioned earlier I don't want to deal with any potential drama. Now it appears she's really comfortable ripping people off.

  5. #5716

    Rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    Greetings everyone, I can't remember what name she used about 2 or 3 years ago but she used to host off of Pelham rd. A member who had the opportunity to visit said that once inside the apartment she left the room briefly and while she was out he noticed a man's work boots plus clothing inside the closet. He continued with the visit and I don't believe that reported what you two have about her grabbing the cash. I know the boots and clothing killed it for me and hopefully we will stop calling on her.
    She used to go by Tennessee when off Pelham rd.

  6. #5715

    Hump Day

    Quote Originally Posted by SCLenscap  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on this one?

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/its-hump-day-baby/047284174066

    She is in Charleston with a Columbia location and an upstate number.

    Thanks!
    Saw her in Cola, 150 hh, great tits, pics have a filter on them but pretty accurate. Into what she does, DATY awesome. Has a man she travels with he stays his distance not a creeper.

  7. #5714
    Quote Originally Posted by LarkWander  [View Original Post]
    Damn man. I was just about to post the exact same thing happened to me. Stay away from here all.
    Greetings everyone, I can't remember what name she used about 2 or 3 years ago but she used to host off of Pelham rd. A member who had the opportunity to visit said that once inside the apartment she left the room briefly and while she was out he noticed a man's work boots plus clothing inside the closet. He continued with the visit and I don't believe that reported what you two have about her grabbing the cash. I know the boots and clothing killed it for me and hopefully we will stop calling on her.

  8. #5713
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingRopes  [View Original Post]
    Saw ashley last night saw her before pretty fast set up once money was exchanged all of a sudden her husband was their and she took off left me in room. Got a text saying she needed me to leave for a couple of minutes. She jurked me around for a hour before I gave up. So yep she's a rip off. https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/196223631640.
    Damn man. I was just about to post the exact same thing happened to me. Stay away from here all.

  9. #5712

    Ashley cash than fash

    Saw ashley last night saw her before pretty fast set up once money was exchanged all of a sudden her husband was their and she took off left me in room. Got a text saying she needed me to leave for a couple of minutes. She jurked me around for a hour before I gave up. So yep she's a rip off. https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/196223631640.

  10. #5711

    Almond Delight

    Had a dream about Almond Delight (Mandy).

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/731340743920

    Pros: Friendly, great head game, outstanding natural rack.

    Cons: Had to wait for a half-hour past the time I set up. She said her clients were running late that day. She seems to have some minor skin condition.

    Seniors feel free to PM for more info.

    Noodle.

  11. #5710

    Bianca uses fake pics

    I visited a provider named Bianca a few nights ago. It's another bait and switch game with this provider. She looks nothing like the photos. But I said what the hell. She's not very pretty but she's very flexible. Spent $. 40 for hh wasn't worth it though. I won't repeat.

    She uses two numbers: one with an 864 area code and another with a 213 area code.

    Here's her ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/60913811/.

  12. #5709

    Seneca. / Clemson

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/046916951133

    Everything based in Seneca / Clemson for the last few years. Demanding a deposit has been a scam. Proceed with caution.

  13. #5708
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mixedgirll211

    Recently moved to the area and had some covid pennies saved up. The hobby for me is a once every year or two thing so my budget is usually higher. Megan had my eye and Google research came up clean. Her onlyfans was also pretty active (OF can be a good way to do due diligence imo). Went through screening easily. I know some will balk at what she requires for screening but it wasn't a huge issue for me.

    Communication was easy. She was very professional. I pulled into a quiet incall in a nice area 5 minutes early and she was ready. Her pictures really do not do her justice. Imo she is very pretty.

    I usually don't like to get into gory details, but there were some questions about CBJ / BBBJ with her. She only did CBJ with me. Not the best thing, but I also understand. That did not prevent me from "leaving it all out on the field" as it were. She was not a clock watcher with me.

    As always, YMMV. I very much enjoyed myself.
    Welcome to the area and thanks for your review.

  14. #5707

    Saw her recently

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/370250297082

    Curious seems real just seeing if anyone knows anything.
    Saw a week or 2 ago. Fun girl. Good head game. She is tiny though and can't do it too like from the back. Injury with a surgery (I could see the scar) buuuuuut the head game was pretty doggone good. I had to take it from her to move on to other things. LOL. I haven't repeated but I might just for the top. Wasn't top notch but it did curl a toe or 2.

  15. #5706

    Monica

    Comon man! You just have to search gvl stg!

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMuffins  [View Original Post]
    How about a link?
    .

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...eywords=Monica

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape