Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 17259
-
04-23-21 00:19 #12969Senior Member

Posts: 114Thurs night cruising.
Checked the Sulli loop at twilight. Only a few out in the hour or so I was around. When I was more thorough, I made smaller circles, finding ladies in alleys or side streets, & the occasional grocery store. Saw a few in Bottoms, but again, not much. . .
Drove north & around Hudson & Cleveland. Got Tink, a hunched over brunette w / short hair, almost too homely to pick-up. Got to a spot though she seemed to sleep a lot & talk under her breath. Thinking I heard all she said. Poor BBBJ, maybe owing to the new spot we were in, that I was too alert for walk-ups on us, to get into it. Dropped her, w / o release, cause sometimes they need it more than I do. . . Till the next time.
Found BSW by Medina & Hudson, Shawna / Shanda, 5'1, 115, long hair to shoulders, saying she was from CA & only here in Cols for a short time. Got to spot. Said she kissed but cut me off short. Said she gave great head, but took. 2 before the few kisses, then stopped, saying she was going to get out a condom. WTF! - not going to happen. Again, another donation I make & head on my way.
Time to scale back expectations here, with demand exceeding supply, & my not investing the time to ferret out the good ones.
-
04-22-21 12:49 #12968Senior Member

Posts: 751Nikki
I had her over for an outcall a couple years ago. She wanted $120 for an "hour". Which turned out to only be a half-hour. Model's body and a hot fuck. She comes over a second time, sticks the donation in her bra and drops to her knees to give me head. As soon as I am hard she says "oops I forgot my purse" then dashes with the donation. Pulled up me pants and watched her drive away in her beater boat.
Originally Posted by BusterCapp
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 10:27 #12967Senior Member

Posts: 298Nicole
I have met her a couple of times. Last time I made the mistake of asking her to pull down her pants. The disfiguration was not a pretty sight. I don't know what kind of shit you do that gets your ass marked up like that. And I am not talking about spankings, whips or BDSM shit. She has had her shit together enough when I have met her, and has given excellent head, but if she gets naked I would suggest a blindfold.
Originally Posted by RedBulldog63
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 05:34 #12966Regular Member

Posts: 14RE: Nicole
Long time lurker here. I met her a few years ago before she hit the streets. Totally had the tall leggy Taylor Swift vibe going and was really into the sex. Now she is way in into the pills and other things and zombies out on you. She calls me every once in a while asking to get together or wanting to "borrow" money. Great lady but on her bad day a total waste of talent.
Originally Posted by Dave3879
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 17:06 #12965Senior Member

Posts: 418Nicole
Might have been Nicole, her hair color has gone from redish to strawberry blonde to now a really light blonde. I've seen her at that market before. She's always lucid and cleaned-up when I've picked her up (but until recently it had been a long time since I saw her out). Her attitude is hit or miss, Sometimes total bi $h. But service has been fine.
Originally Posted by BigDD65
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 09:34 #12964Senior Member

Posts: 93Newbie or New to Me?
Saw a tall, slender, Blonde (below her shoulders) WSW at the Market on Binns at Sully. She was wearing ripped blue jeans. Never seen her before. Is she new, or a transplant from another area? I haven't seen her since.
TIA.
-
04-20-21 00:32 #12963Senior Member

Posts: 298Your 7-8
Your 7-8 must have people scared off. Can't be sure it was the same girl, but Adriana was probably the best looking girl I have scooped. Nice body, curly reddish hair, in dark spandex leggings with a blue pattern. She was walking for a while in inconvenient spots to scoop. I passed her, went around a couple of blocks, parked at a convenience store and looked up and down the street to see if she was still there and didn't see her. Kept going and there she was a few blocks east of Hague. Another inconvenient spot so I made a leisurely pass around the block while considering the possibility she was a decoy. I got back to her corner and she was walking away from another car. I pulled over and she hopped in without a word. Didn't even lower the window. We took off to a convenient spot while my hand wandered to her crotch as an additional LE check. Pulled over at one point because a car was following, but it was not LE.
Originally Posted by Dave3879
[View Original Post]
Anyway, $30 for head. I would say average skills for Sully, which in my experience is pretty damn good. Typical SW one-speed style. Started and kept going until the job was done. On her period so settled for a handful of a nice asscheek. I kept a gentle hand on the back of her head at the finish to let her know I wasn't done yet, and when I let go she stayed down a little longer, which I thought was a nice touch.
Overall, another very satisfactory experience, my second in four nights. I don't know what you guys are complaining about LOL.
-
04-19-21 15:28 #12962Senior Member

Posts: 111Nope
Wasn't me.
Originally Posted by Dave3879
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 09:02 #12961Senior Member

Posts: 223Thank you for the advice!
I figured I'd hit a few of the strolls and if no luck, I would check out a couple of the local bars and try my luck there. I've done pretty well in quite a few of our dive bars here in Michigan pre COVID hooking up with many different women for a few drinks and some attention. If worse comes to worse, your suggestion on outcall could be the last resort.
Originally Posted by TimeForFun1982
[View Original Post]
Thank you again for your advice and information and Stay Safe!
-
04-19-21 00:18 #12960Senior Member

Posts: 418Cut me off? LOL
Are you the Hyundai that cut me off coming out of an alley by wendy's to then just wave off on the rated 3-4 WSW in red hoodie you almost hit me for? Hahaha.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz33
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 22:29 #12959Senior Member

Posts: 68Katie on Sully
I made several loops on Sully until I ran into Katie. This was around 7:30 pm. WSW maybe in her 30's. Looked like strawberry blonde hair. I am bad at guessing ages and never care to ask. Went and found a quiet spot. Nice slow BBBJ for standard donation. Said it was that time of the month so anything else was off limits. No issue for me. I would repeat if I see her again. I didn't get digits tonight.
Be safe out there.
S9.
-
04-18-21 21:31 #12958Senior Member

Posts: 100Trish
Found her at sully&wayne, white mexican lady, face looks old, was hesitant to let her in.
She is quiet, good altitude, great head skill, probably not repeat due to her age.
-
04-18-21 19:24 #12957Senior Member

Posts: 111I can Confirm
* We must have passed each other, I seen exactly the same.
Originally Posted by Dave3879
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 17:23 #12956Senior Member

Posts: 418Nervous
The reverse sting deterent is working for me. Was just out and saw a few 3-5/10's and a couple of acceptables that I could get to. But I saw two badly bleached blonde older ladies together west of Yale that looked a little too put together so I passed and also saw a taller brunette with long hair (tight curly) who was wearing tye dye leggings. She was on that Hague to Huron stretch. She was a 7-8. I think I've seen her before but wasn't risking it. Especially as I made a 5 minute loop and she was only about a block further and she enthusiastically made eye contact with huge smile. Not today satan. Not today.
I'm not picking up anyone I don't 100 know.
Inventory is low. Traffic is high and I'm not doing Uturns in the road like some people. Going to be a long spring drought for me.
-
04-18-21 15:11 #12955Senior Member

Posts: 308Right now there's not a lot to choose from as far as SW's go. I've gone out 5 times in the past two weeks and have gone home to take care of myself with my pocket still full of 20's. If you're staying at a hotel you'd be better off finding an outcall provider, less chance of getting pinched that way as Uncle sets up stings for incalls. Scooping on Sullivant right now is riskier than it's been in a long time with the more focused operation against "Human Trafficking" going on in the city. Be safe.
Originally Posted by HardMuscle1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




