Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 748 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 248 648 698 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 798 848 1248 1748 ... LastLast
Results 11,206 to 11,220 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15714
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Ugh, I just scheduled something Tuesday afternoon, now I'm questioning it.
    I also scheduled with her on Tuesday afternoon.

  2. #15713

    Carnaughty

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Ugh, I just scheduled something Tuesday afternoon, now I'm questioning it.
    I've exchanged texts with her and asked for pics that were not up on a site and she sent some pics that it was def the same girl, def normal pics you would have in a camera roll, and seemed real and genuine from conversation. Of course it could be a fake and those are pics of his ex or something like that, but who knows. She just seems somewhat busy and there would be no messages for awhile and then a normal conversation. I was also thinking about seeing her mid week. Let me know if you do and I will do the same.

  3. #15712
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusCollins  [View Original Post]
    Same here, something doesn't feel right.
    Ugh, I just scheduled something Tuesday afternoon, now I'm questioning it.

  4. #15711
    The TER reviews indicate GFE. BBJ, Kissing, CFS. It looks like Greek is not on the menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    She's got 5 reviews over at the oThER review site. I don't currently have full access there, but they look to be all positive reviews.

  5. #15710
    Quote Originally Posted by BangingBasil  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting your city for work for 2 days / night. Staying around downtown close to the the Art Institute. Will not have a rental as I'm staying close to where I have no be for work. Any providers in the area I can easily Uber / Lyft too? I prefer white or Latina providers mainly and without spending the high end budget.
    Check out Michelle's Escorts, 2kg, and YouWannaSeeMe. All have downtown incalls and are at the 350/ hr or less price point. Annabelle at Michelle's, Avery at 2 kg, and Samantha / Aubrey at YWSM are all solid choices.

  6. #15709
    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/chloemonroe92Thinking about her. Anyone with insight? Thanks in advance. JJ.
    She's got 5 reviews over at the oThER review site. I don't currently have full access there, but they look to be all positive reviews.

  7. #15708

    Visiting Chicago 4/19-4/20 from Atlanta

    I hope this message finds you fellow mongers staying safe and well. I'm visiting your city for work for 2 days / night. Staying around downtown close to the the Art Institute. Will not have a rental as I'm staying close to where I have no be for work. Any providers in the area I can easily Uber / Lyft too? I prefer white or Latina providers mainly and without spending the high end budget. Will trade info anytime you guys visit Atlanta. Message on here and PMs would be most appreciated. Monger burner available too if you PM me. Thanks in advance!

    Stay safe out there.

    BangingBasil.

  8. #15707

    Chloe Monroe

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloemonroe92

    Thinking about her. Anyone with insight?

    Thanks in advance.

    JJ.

  9. #15706
    Quote Originally Posted by Esidia  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen Gabby S. ?

    Looks like she used to go by the name Hanna Wells. I did find this post suggesting she's a time waster but figured I'd see if anyone else had more luck.

    https://tryst.link/escort/verygoodgabby

    https://twitter.com/verygoodgabby
    I tried contacting her several times but never heard back. Ahe seems she just wants to promote her only fans.

  10. #15705
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    I was suppose to see Carnaughty today, but she has not responded about the appointment we said we doing today. No address, nothing.

    Unless there is alot of people who can vouch for her, she might be fake.
    Same here, something doesn't feel right.

  11. #15704

    Gabby S. / Hanna Wells

    Anyone ever seen Gabby S. ?

    Looks like she used to go by the name Hanna Wells. I did find this post suggesting she's a time waster but figured I'd see if anyone else had more luck.

    https://tryst.link/escort/verygoodgabby

    https://twitter.com/verygoodgabby

  12. #15703
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    I was suppose to see Carnaughty today, but she has not responded about the appointment we said we doing today. No address, nothing.

    Unless there is alot of people who can vouch for her, she might be fake.
    I hope its real, I'm texting to schedule next week since, it is like what has been said, she is slow to reply, saying she is swamped (texted yesterday afternoon and got a text at 6:30 this morning).

    Ill inform of the developments.

  13. #15702
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Carnaughty

    I was suppose to see Carnaughty today, but she has not responded about the appointment we said we doing today. No address, nothing.

    Unless there is alot of people who can vouch for her, she might be fake.

  14. #15701
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by JJ486  [View Original Post]
    How was her ass. Did she let you worship it?
    No she didn't, imo I am not seeing her again. She might be good with some clientele, but with me, she had a weird foot fetish, very talkative, and some small things, I didn't like.

  15. #15700
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Carnaughty

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to see Carnaughty today, but I settled to see Laura today.

    First and foremost she is a very nice girl, but she talks ALOT. She just never shuts the fuck up. She asked you for a shower, and than tells you to sit on the bed. She does some weird foot fetish, and than gives you a BJ. It was okay, but I'm used to one PSE focus bjs these days. She went on top, and than mish, overall kind of average. Some guys said she BBFS, but she had it covered with me today (said she had some new changes in birth control).

    Overall, good girl, same location as where Macie is in Portage Park (she talks alot of bad shit about her), talks too much. I might repeat, but at this point, probably won't.

    https://tryst.link/escort/laura-80
    FYI. Got a text from her the other day just general conversation buy she mentioned that her phone has been blowing off the hook the last week. She was very curious as to why. Even asked me like would I know why. She was considering not answering any of it because it seemed way too much and like there was info out there about her and possibly one of those text or calls could be trouble. So long story longer, if you don't hear from her it's because clearly every hard on here reached out at the same time. Not encouraging anyone not too just letting you guys know what's going on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape