Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 749 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 249 649 699 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 799 849 1249 1749 ... LastLast
Results 11,221 to 11,235 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15708

    Visiting Chicago 4/19-4/20 from Atlanta

    I hope this message finds you fellow mongers staying safe and well. I'm visiting your city for work for 2 days / night. Staying around downtown close to the the Art Institute. Will not have a rental as I'm staying close to where I have no be for work. Any providers in the area I can easily Uber / Lyft too? I prefer white or Latina providers mainly and without spending the high end budget. Will trade info anytime you guys visit Atlanta. Message on here and PMs would be most appreciated. Monger burner available too if you PM me. Thanks in advance!

    Stay safe out there.

    BangingBasil.

  2. #15707

    Chloe Monroe

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloemonroe92

    Thinking about her. Anyone with insight?

    Thanks in advance.

    JJ.

  3. #15706
    Quote Originally Posted by Esidia  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen Gabby S. ?

    Looks like she used to go by the name Hanna Wells. I did find this post suggesting she's a time waster but figured I'd see if anyone else had more luck.

    https://tryst.link/escort/verygoodgabby

    https://twitter.com/verygoodgabby
    I tried contacting her several times but never heard back. Ahe seems she just wants to promote her only fans.

  4. #15705
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    I was suppose to see Carnaughty today, but she has not responded about the appointment we said we doing today. No address, nothing.

    Unless there is alot of people who can vouch for her, she might be fake.
    Same here, something doesn't feel right.

  5. #15704

    Gabby S. / Hanna Wells

    Anyone ever seen Gabby S. ?

    Looks like she used to go by the name Hanna Wells. I did find this post suggesting she's a time waster but figured I'd see if anyone else had more luck.

    https://tryst.link/escort/verygoodgabby

    https://twitter.com/verygoodgabby

  6. #15703
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    I was suppose to see Carnaughty today, but she has not responded about the appointment we said we doing today. No address, nothing.

    Unless there is alot of people who can vouch for her, she might be fake.
    I hope its real, I'm texting to schedule next week since, it is like what has been said, she is slow to reply, saying she is swamped (texted yesterday afternoon and got a text at 6:30 this morning).

    Ill inform of the developments.

  7. #15702
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Carnaughty

    I was suppose to see Carnaughty today, but she has not responded about the appointment we said we doing today. No address, nothing.

    Unless there is alot of people who can vouch for her, she might be fake.

  8. #15701
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by JJ486  [View Original Post]
    How was her ass. Did she let you worship it?
    No she didn't, imo I am not seeing her again. She might be good with some clientele, but with me, she had a weird foot fetish, very talkative, and some small things, I didn't like.

  9. #15700
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Carnaughty

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to see Carnaughty today, but I settled to see Laura today.

    First and foremost she is a very nice girl, but she talks ALOT. She just never shuts the fuck up. She asked you for a shower, and than tells you to sit on the bed. She does some weird foot fetish, and than gives you a BJ. It was okay, but I'm used to one PSE focus bjs these days. She went on top, and than mish, overall kind of average. Some guys said she BBFS, but she had it covered with me today (said she had some new changes in birth control).

    Overall, good girl, same location as where Macie is in Portage Park (she talks alot of bad shit about her), talks too much. I might repeat, but at this point, probably won't.

    https://tryst.link/escort/laura-80
    FYI. Got a text from her the other day just general conversation buy she mentioned that her phone has been blowing off the hook the last week. She was very curious as to why. Even asked me like would I know why. She was considering not answering any of it because it seemed way too much and like there was info out there about her and possibly one of those text or calls could be trouble. So long story longer, if you don't hear from her it's because clearly every hard on here reached out at the same time. Not encouraging anyone not too just letting you guys know what's going on.

  10. #15699

    Why do you say that

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusCollins  [View Original Post]
    Spidey senses say LE.
    What makes you think LE. Just curious because I was thinking of reaching out to her but I like others input on places before I try someone new for the most part.

    Thanks.

  11. #15698

    Senior Members Please Help

    I'm Traveling to chi town next week, Wed. To Friday, staying near Midway. Know any good providers in that area that do outcall, as I won't have a car. Not too fussy though I prefer petite, and I prefer independent girls, not agency which looks like it may be hard there.

    Any help you can provide would be great.

  12. #15697
    Senior Member


    Posts: 102
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to see Carnaughty today, but I settled to see Laura today.

    First and foremost she is a very nice girl, but she talks ALOT. She just never shuts the fuck up. She asked you for a shower, and than tells you to sit on the bed. She does some weird foot fetish, and than gives you a BJ. It was okay, but I'm used to one PSE focus bjs these days. She went on top, and than mish, overall kind of average. Some guys said she BBFS, but she had it covered with me today (said she had some new changes in birth control).

    Overall, good girl, same location as where Macie is in Portage Park (she talks alot of bad shit about her), talks too much. I might repeat, but at this point, probably won't.

    https://tryst.link/escort/laura-80
    How was her ass. Did she let you worship it?

  13. #15696
    Senior Member


    Posts: 102

    40 inch plus

    Hey gents. Any have some nice leads on where all the big booty women are at? Did they move to onlyfans now? LOL (MariahColumbia).

  14. #15695
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Esidia makes a point

    Quote Originally Posted by Esidia  [View Original Post]
    Could you please clarify why you make it sound as though this is the first time you saw her when in this post you claim to have seen her last August in Las Vegas?
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I will now. She hosts in her apartment in Logan Square and lives alone, and I didn't see a handler or anyone else around (maybe another hobbyist leaving, as I pulled up a bit early).

    She buzzed me up and greeted me at the door in a sexy robe, which made her look a bit less like the innocent girl next door, but otherwise matched the pics and then some. Hot. She greeted me with a DFK and was clearly turned on from the start. Clothes came off fast and on to the bedroom for BBBJ and 2 rounds of BBFS with CIP. She was engaged, into it, and just horny as fuck. I plan to repeat.
    Esidia makes a point.

  15. #15694
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    He does make a good point

    Quote Originally Posted by Esidia  [View Original Post]
    Could you please clarify why you make it sound as though this is the first time you saw her when in this post you claim to have seen her last August in Las Vegas?
    It does make a good point, here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape