Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 9921
-
04-19-21 13:46 #4731Senior Member

Posts: 55Bruna Framingham
Met her like 3 years ago. She mostly resembles the pics and is in a very clean and presentable apt, smells good, looks decent. As for service, she starts moaning the minute you walk in as if just the sight of your makes her cream. Aggressive, fast, professional. I left in like 9-11 minutes and was like wow. Didn't know what hit me. This might seem confusing, but to simplify it down, I did not enjoy the service one bit.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 10:40 #4730Regular Member

Posts: 5There is a TS named Bruna who frequents the area. Might be her with updated pics.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
https://boston.skipthegames.com/ts-e...w/002119066611
-
04-19-21 08:46 #4729Senior Member

Posts: 2199Bruna?
Anyone had any experience with this Brazilian? There was one positive review of her already, just looking for confirmation.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...584/8577629071
Are these her pictures?
https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...dc15be76ccbf13
https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...5d73633d840229
Is she a natural-born woman? Nowadays one just never knows LOL. Please PM if you'd see fit.
-
04-19-21 07:49 #4728Senior Member

Posts: 2189Did you quote the right posts?
Link says she is Caucasian, and not Chinese. And there is a big discrepancy in service.
Originally Posted by Temuchin187
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 07:21 #4727Senior Member

Posts: 161Horror
I made a post weeks ago warning people of this girl. Stay away guys. She's bad service. Save your money!
Originally Posted by Temuchin187
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 17:37 #4726Senior Member

Posts: 47
Originally Posted by Temuchin187
[View Original Post]
I saw her last week, and I have to say I had a great time. I gave her a good tip and told her I wanted good service and I would say she definitely came through. I'm not a huge fan of blonde Chinese girls, but she gave me a full body massage, sat on my face, pushing a sweet-smelling and clean twat right down onto my mouth, and seemed to get genuinely turned on, kept touching my face as I licked her, pulling my ears, eyebrows and even my nose. BJ no more than average, but I did her CG, canine and finished in mish. She cleaned me nicely after and Ali saw her washing herself carefully between her legs. I'd say she scores high for hygiene and professionalism, and would definitely recommend.
Originally Posted by JustAFellow
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 15:43 #4725Senior Member

Posts: 47Horror showLl erotic, let me te
I have just come an encounter that definitely rates in my top ten of the grossest of career spanning 5 decades.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/751122338104
The response to my texts was surprisingly articulate and humorous; she asked for $200 m for HH, and I thought we were getting in great via text when I asked if she did DATY and she flipped out and blocked me. I was under the impression that she was an"nice" girl, possibly even educated. Wrong! See below. So undeterred, I called another phone and managed to soothe her, set up a time and went round. The neighborhood is shit and the place was probably the worst house in the street. She came to the street door to meet me dressed in such awful clothes and some crappy, boots, and I almost walked away. But that is always hard to do after you have generated some excitement in anticipation. She is not pretty and she kept her mask on all the time except when my sick was in her mouth. She has a smelly, crummy, messy room on the third floor in an an apartment in which I could hear a baby crying. I put the donation on the bed. Her door does not latch so she dumped a tote in front of it, and immediately started peeling the condom. I asked if we could cuddle first, and the answer was "I don't do GFE". She tried to put the condom on while I was still as limp and shriveled as a McDonalds French fry. Eventually got me sort of hard with her mouth, which was not at at all erotic let me tell you. Asked what position I liked. I asked for CG, which was just about the only redeeming feature of this encounter as I got to play with her large, full tits. I never found out what they looked like without a bra on them, but playing with the tits was almost worth the $200. I couldn't get sufficiently aroused to get close and eventually I got as bored as she obviously was. So I asked to switch to miss and she immediately told me to back off from lying in her. She lay like a corpse as I did all the work from then on. With a lot of Sweat and boob stroking, I eventually came, after which point, she could not get me out fast enough, but I was in my mood to linger, and found it hard to even thank her, which is something I always make a point of doing. Ah well.
-
04-18-21 15:32 #4724Banned Member

Posts: 968LOL I just noticed who's on one of her ad pics, with her.
Guys,
I just recognized who's with her. And you will too. That other girl that's hanging on her. In the pic. An that other girl so far has had some "stinky" reviews. No pun intended. Meaning the hygiene down below. I believe 2 dif reviewers have commented on something stinky. So anyways this new girl Kyla is with her. Good luck to anybody who wants to see them!
-
04-18-21 15:20 #4723Banned Member

Posts: 968Haha here's a new ad. Read the funny statement she has on it, near end of wording.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/976643803600
Apparently she doesn't appreciate guys who try to bargain with her. LMAO. Well guess what? It's time to hit her with some low ball offers peeps. Let's see how she reacts. Hahaha. Jokes aside, I have a feeling even if ya gave her 200. Still would have a difficult time with her. I'm sensing just plain bitchy! Or possible GPS with this one?
-
04-16-21 16:18 #4722Regular Member

Posts: 23Has anyone seen this one yet? I might have to take one for the team.
https://independent.com.listcrawler....ster/61017783/
-
04-16-21 12:59 #4721Senior Member

Posts: 36Robin
Robin use to respond to men posting in the craigslist ads and would sometimes post herself offering massages. Some use to say if Robin responds to your craigslist ad "you were chosen". Robin is as old as it gets and can take a good pounding. Not many will give up her info.
Originally Posted by DaddyLovesYou
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 08:33 #4720Senior Member

Posts: 41Try as I might, I can't find an ad or contact info for "Robin". The older girls are definitely my thing. Can anyone link a recent ad or send contact info here or by PM? Thanks!
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 21:48 #4719Senior Member

Posts: 582Yeah it's crap around here. When I got into the hobby a few years ago there were like 2 higher end providers. One just ghosts people left and right and the other relocated, first to Boston and then a couple of years later to Germany.
Originally Posted by Fractilian
[View Original Post]
All that's left around here is SWs with cell phones.
-
04-14-21 20:31 #4718Senior Member

Posts: 174Tiffany
She has moved around a bit. There are some older ads where she posted out of Milford, Worcester, and Northborough. Texted a couple of times but never got a response from her.
Originally Posted by FitzForFun
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 18:18 #4717Senior Member

Posts: 199Yeah its pretty shitty LOL.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





