Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 348 of 662 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 398 448 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 9921
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #4716
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekNEnjoy58  [View Original Post]
    I know some love her and some hate her, but I'm just wondering if anyone has been able to see her lately? I've had my shots and things seem to be opening up so maybe a visit is in order if I can swing it. Just wondering if there is any new news on her status.

    Thanks.
    I've been trying to hook up with her since August 2018. Finally scheduled a day with her a few weeks back and took time off work, doesn't she email me the night before and cancel. I was pissed to say the least.

  2. #4715
    Quote Originally Posted by TomTheMonger  [View Original Post]
    New to the forum, but not new to the hobby. Used to frequent Main South in the good days of the early 2000's and was a frequent CL and BP user. Favorite spa was Downtown Spa in Providence, Jasmine was the best. I must say, with very little dignity, lately Kathy has been my only provider. Wallet loves it, little guy gets by, but my stomach and ears need a break. All that being said, has anyone seen this girl? Photos are heavily filtered, but she seems cute and down for everything.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/972869535524
    Plenty of negative reviews in the Fitchburg forum, including one from me.

  3. #4714
    OK, I'll buy it. Who is Shu, and if she's your go-to provider, where do I meet her?

  4. #4713

    Fake fake fake

    Looks good on skip the games but couldn't prove it was her trued ending a pic of the same outfit from the post then got mad when I said send one with face and a peace sign and she wouldn't. Remember her number.

    Don't be fooled.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/295086293798

  5. #4712
    Quote Originally Posted by FitzForFun  [View Original Post]
    I have been looking at this one. Tiffany. She post location in Southbridge and Leominster. The recent report on Selena has me looking elsewhere. So, any one seen this woman - 41 years. Looks like a little spinner. Thanks.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ster/60881174/

    Fitz.
    Posts in Worcester, westboro, southbridge and Woonsocket. And has age ranging from 35-41. Sounds like a scam to me.

  6. #4711

    Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickWilly007  [View Original Post]
    150/ hh.

    I was not a fan of the service. Took calls during. Left smelling like an ashtray.

    Heavy filters on those pics.

    I'm not going to bash her. Because personality wise, I just kinda felt bad for her.

    She's legit and won't rob you, but bring your own protection and I recommend some lube.

    It wasn't mechanical, we got into it a bit. But something was off. I think I was just worried about bed bugs and smelling like a newport. Hotel is a trash hole.

    I miss Touring girls. Every single one was a bombshell and total GFE.

    I miss Pawtucket spas. Hangin with mama and getting VIP treatment.

    Doing this hit and miss shit around MA. I'm drawn to the excitement but leave disappointed 9/10 times. I should just go see Shu and put an end to this nonsense.
    Well. I met her and overall it was a huge disappointment. Yes, the pics are accurate. She is a spinner with a good body. She was pleasant enough. She was super late, but the real problem was her raunchy raunchy smell south of the border. I didn't notice at first, but once we got started I got hit with the worst smell I have ever had with a provider. (or anyone! It was not fishy but more rotton. I cannot say enough bad things about it. It was the kinda of smell that sticks to your soul and peels wall paint. I had to stop mid action. I could not take it any more. After the room still wreaked and took hours to clear. The smell came off of me after multiple wash ups. I kid you not it was horrible. In summary never never again.

  7. #4710

    Tiffany

    I have been looking at this one. Tiffany. She post location in Southbridge and Leominster. The recent report on Selena has me looking elsewhere. So, any one seen this woman - 41 years. Looks like a little spinner. Thanks.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ster/60881174/

    Fitz.

  8. #4709

    Found the Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by TomTheMonger  [View Original Post]
    New to the forum, but not new to the hobby. Used to frequent Main South in the good days of the early 2000's and was a frequent CL and BP user. Favorite spa was Downtown Spa in Providence, Jasmine was the best. I must say, with very little dignity, lately Kathy has been my only provider. Wallet loves it, little guy gets by, but my stomach and ears need a break. All that being said, has anyone seen this girl? Photos are heavily filtered, but she seems cute and down for everything.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/972869535524
    Nevermind, I guess I didn't go back far enough. Used the handy search tool and found all her reviews.

  9. #4708
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekNEnjoy58  [View Original Post]
    I know some love her and some hate her, but I'm just wondering if anyone has been able to see her lately? I've had my shots and things seem to be opening up so maybe a visit is in order if I can swing it. Just wondering if there is any new news on her status.

    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eawms215  [View Original Post]
    Good luck. I really like older ladies and Robin sounds right up my alley. Every single time we commit to a day she calls me that morning and cancels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    I have had the same experience, from the very first time I tried to meet her. It's frequently the same excuse. She's recycled several of them with me: family crisis, unexpected business meeting, have to travel for work for several days, etc.

    On the other hand, at least she calls to let you know, right? That's a lot better than driving all the way to her place and then sitting in the parking lot, repeatedly texting her, and hearing only crickets until you decide to drive away. I give her credit for that degree of consideration, at least.

    I suspect that she's getting better offers, or offers from her regulars, and cancelling appointments with newbies or less established clients. Can't really blame her for that. In her line of work you have to keep your regulars happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarify94  [View Original Post]
    I have some pictures stored in my computer of robin. She's very old and has fake tits. She's pretty gross looking but I made several attempts to meet up with her. And every single time she insists that we meet up early early morning. No way in hell. I need to wake up. Get my Duncun donut coffee. Take a long shit. * and then see her on later on. In the day. But she sticks to this "let's meet at 7:00 in the morning" I'm like hell no. She must be 70 years old by now?? Lmao.
    I've seen Robin about 6 times. The first time I saw her was the end of August 2016. At first she let me cum in her mouth and we would bag it up for FS and anal. Then randomly around 2018-2019, I saw her one time and she let me slip it in raw. She had a very nice twat for a 60 year old woman. Which is roughly the age she was when I last saw her. She may have been slightly over 60.

    She's in good shape for an old broad. Saggy ass. Big fake rock hard tits. She gives ok head. Honesty, the reason I returned a few times after the BBFS started was her puss. If you put her on her back and lifted her legs in the air in front of you, her **** looked like a 28 year olds. It was tight as one too. And once she allowed me to creampie her I saw her a few more times.

    She then randomly stopped letting me creampie her. So I stopped seeing her. She claimed she now had a pimp and it was money up front and all protected. Sounded sketchy so I gave up on her. I just emailed her now asking how she is so I'll update when I hear back.

  10. #4707

    Pretty good

    Quote Originally Posted by SniffHer  [View Original Post]
    That number is not in service. I wonder if her old number is still active? How was your experience with her?
    I've seen her like 4 times just for a blow job. She tries to please last time she asked if I wanted her to take her shirt off and play with her tits while she blew me. Always like the extra effort LOL. Last couple times I've called her no reply. She posted tonight and has a different number. Of course.

  11. #4706

    Quick intro and question

    New to the forum, but not new to the hobby. Used to frequent Main South in the good days of the early 2000's and was a frequent CL and BP user. Favorite spa was Downtown Spa in Providence, Jasmine was the best. I must say, with very little dignity, lately Kathy has been my only provider. Wallet loves it, little guy gets by, but my stomach and ears need a break. All that being said, has anyone seen this girl? Photos are heavily filtered, but she seems cute and down for everything.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/972869535524

  12. #4705
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547
    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    I feel you man. The "talent" around here these days is an absolute joke. I want to see a new provider but there arent any hot spinners around. Its just fat ugly bitches.

    This is the worst I've seen it. Just no hotties at all. Onlyfans is some real bullshit (and whatever fucking losers pay for that shit, they better be getting fucking laid).
    Bro. Onlyfans, snapchat pics bullshit, and we have guys in here that is willing to pay these girls for pics before meet up just to see who they meeting. There's literally no hoes on STG beside scammers and trannies now. It's dried as fuck.

  13. #4704
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickWilly007  [View Original Post]
    150/ hh.

    I was not a fan of the service. Took calls during. Left smelling like an ashtray.

    Heavy filters on those pics.

    I'm not going to bash her. Because personality wise, I just kinda felt bad for her.

    She's legit and won't rob you, but bring your own protection and I recommend some lube.

    It wasn't mechanical, we got into it a bit. But something was off. I think I was just worried about bed bugs and smelling like a newport. Hotel is a trash hole.

    I miss Touring girls. Every single one was a bombshell and total GFE.

    I miss Pawtucket spas. Hangin with mama and getting VIP treatment.

    Doing this hit and miss shit around MA. I'm drawn to the excitement but leave disappointed 9/10 times. I should just go see Shu and put an end to this nonsense.
    I feel you man. The "talent" around here these days is an absolute joke. I want to see a new provider but there arent any hot spinners around. Its just fat ugly bitches.

    This is the worst I've seen it. Just no hotties at all. Onlyfans is some real bullshit (and whatever fucking losers pay for that shit, they better be getting fucking laid).

  14. #4703
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarify94  [View Original Post]
    I love girls with phat clams. So when I seen her advertise I was like oh my God I have to meet this girl. But every time I email her. I never get a response back. I don't know why she's so stupid and just doesn't post her phone number? I mean let's make it as difficult as possible this is retarded.
    I got in touch with her and she's treating STG as a dating service where she also gets paid. She asks for stats (age, height, weight, dick) and if you're not her preferred type she'll ghost you. Looks like they're trying to fulfil a cuckold / hot wife fantasy while making some money at it too.

  15. #4702
    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Not sure of the point of this ad. I texted, got one response and then nothing. This was the second tim I tried to connect. If I remember right they are in the Brookfield's.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/410956350558
    I love girls with phat clams. So when I seen her advertise I was like oh my God I have to meet this girl. But every time I email her. I never get a response back. I don't know why she's so stupid and just doesn't post her phone number? I mean let's make it as difficult as possible this is retarded.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape