Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 349 of 662 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 399 449 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4701

    Selena--

    150/ hh.

    I was not a fan of the service. Took calls during. Left smelling like an ashtray.

    Heavy filters on those pics.

    I'm not going to bash her. Because personality wise, I just kinda felt bad for her.

    She's legit and won't rob you, but bring your own protection and I recommend some lube.

    It wasn't mechanical, we got into it a bit. But something was off. I think I was just worried about bed bugs and smelling like a newport. Hotel is a trash hole.

    I miss Touring girls. Every single one was a bombshell and total GFE.

    I miss Pawtucket spas. Hangin with mama and getting VIP treatment.

    Doing this hit and miss shit around MA. I'm drawn to the excitement but leave disappointed 9/10 times. I should just go see Shu and put an end to this nonsense.

    Quote Originally Posted by CCChunks  [View Original Post]
    Search you will find a few, looks + reviews.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...314&viewfull=1#post5280314.

  2. #4700
    Quote Originally Posted by CruiserMainst  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. I've seen her a couple times. But she hasn't answered my text last couple times not sure why. She looks like the pics in her ad.
    That number is not in service. I wonder if her old number is still active? How was your experience with her?

  3. #4699

    Horny Cougar. Swinger couple

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan85  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/410956350558

    Has anyone actually seen this lady? I am very curious about her and want to see her but would like some feed back. I feel like it's just a set up and you'll get chloroformed and have your organs stolen from you 😭128517;. Any feedback would be appreciated.
    She used to post on Double list a lot for either a morning get together, gang bang, or in the couples section for her and her husband (he's bi). I emailed her once from the women seeking men section, got the same pics she posts in STG, but could never find the time to her there. From the Brookfields. Sorry, that's the only intel I have, never actually met, but from her emails she sent, she's into everything, BBBJ, creampie, MSOG, and anal as well.

  4. #4698

    Not sure where 'Kaycee' came from

    Search for Amber.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGlide1991  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/258762974433 anyone seen this girl? She used to be on stg about a year ago and tryst. Haven't seen her on either until a month or so ago. I messaged and asked for confirm pic but no reply. Definitely suspect scam.

  5. #4697

    Robin. Old hag

    Quote Originally Posted by Eawms215  [View Original Post]
    Good luck. I really like older ladies and Robin sounds right up my alley. Every single time we commit to a day she calls me that morning and cancels.
    I have some pictures stored in my computer of robin. She's very old and has fake tits. She's pretty gross looking but I made several attempts to meet up with her. And every single time she insists that we meet up early early morning. No way in hell. I need to wake up. Get my Duncun donut coffee. Take a long shit. * and then see her on later on. In the day. But she sticks to this "let's meet at 7:00 in the morning" I'm like hell no. She must be 70 years old by now?? Lmao.

  6. #4696

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGlide1991  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/258762974433 anyone seen this girl? She used to be on stg about a year ago and tryst. Haven't seen her on either until a month or so ago. I messaged and asked for confirm pic but no reply. Definitely suspect scam.
    She's legit. I've seen her a couple times. But she hasn't answered my text last couple times not sure why. She looks like the pics in her ad.

  7. #4695
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Robin's Alley

    Quote Originally Posted by Eawms215  [View Original Post]
    Good luck. I really like older ladies and Robin sounds right up my alley. Every single time we commit to a day she calls me that morning and cancels.
    I have had the same experience, from the very first time I tried to meet her. It's frequently the same excuse. She's recycled several of them with me: family crisis, unexpected business meeting, have to travel for work for several days, etc.

    On the other hand, at least she calls to let you know, right? That's a lot better than driving all the way to her place and then sitting in the parking lot, repeatedly texting her, and hearing only crickets until you decide to drive away. I give her credit for that degree of consideration, at least.

    I suspect that she's getting better offers, or offers from her regulars, and cancelling appointments with newbies or less established clients. Can't really blame her for that. In her line of work you have to keep your regulars happy.

  8. #4694
    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/214630141008

    Got a not terrible massage, brief CBJ and cowgirl CFS. 130 for a half hour, which is 10 cheaper than house plus tip for same at most AMP. Chinese, bleach blonde hair, C cups, bit of a belly. This is one woman's number, not a multi person hotel girl scheme. Hotel on 9.
    Nice. How old is she, and how's her English? Are her pics legit?

  9. #4693

    Kaycee

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/258762974433 anyone seen this girl? She used to be on stg about a year ago and tryst. Haven't seen her on either until a month or so ago. I messaged and asked for confirm pic but no reply. Definitely suspect scam.

  10. #4692
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekNEnjoy58  [View Original Post]
    I know some love her and some hate her, but I'm just wondering if anyone has been able to see her lately? I've had my shots and things seem to be opening up so maybe a visit is in order if I can swing it. Just wondering if there is any new news on her status.

    Thanks.
    Good luck. I really like older ladies and Robin sounds right up my alley. Every single time we commit to a day she calls me that morning and cancels.

  11. #4691

    What's she like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/214630141008

    Got a not terrible massage, brief CBJ and cowgirl CFS. 130 for a half hour, which is 10 cheaper than house plus tip for same at most AMP. Chinese, bleach blonde hair, C cups, bit of a belly. This is one woman's number, not a multi person hotel girl scheme. Hotel on 9.
    I was going to go see her just wondering if the place is a dump? Her hygiene?

  12. #4690

    Robin

    I know some love her and some hate her, but I'm just wondering if anyone has been able to see her lately? I've had my shots and things seem to be opening up so maybe a visit is in order if I can swing it. Just wondering if there is any new news on her status.

    Thanks.

  13. #4689
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazKid  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gone to see this girl? https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...15178458981... she's got some really really saggy tits, but wondering if anyone gone to see this one.
    I like to buy content (pics / vids) before meeting people, so I can see everything beforehand. I texted her asking her rates. She replied "120 HH 200 Full". Then I asked if she has pics and vids to sell beforehand. She said "yess". So I asked how much and what her cashapp is. She responded "120 HH 200 Full, no cashapp. Just cash". So I think she's either retarded, or doesn't speak English. Not worth the effort.

  14. #4688
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Another photo from Kitty. Is she a lot fatter than this in real life?
    Idk man wish I could tell you, but if you share some info I can give you a legit answer. Just saying PM me with some details and I'll give you back answers to questions you wish to know about.

  15. #4687
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty281  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Please send a thumbnail pic or a specific link. This link just brings you to the site. Thanks,
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/375802800382

    Sorry gents didn't realize I put up the wrong link.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape