Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 13299
-
04-15-21 06:56 #5709Regular Member

Posts: 105Seneca. / Clemson
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/046916951133
Everything based in Seneca / Clemson for the last few years. Demanding a deposit has been a scam. Proceed with caution.
-
04-14-21 17:45 #5708Senior Member

Posts: 512Welcome to the area and thanks for your review.
Originally Posted by Kasai
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 17:33 #5707Senior Member

Posts: 29Saw her recently
Saw a week or 2 ago. Fun girl. Good head game. She is tiny though and can't do it too like from the back. Injury with a surgery (I could see the scar) buuuuuut the head game was pretty doggone good. I had to take it from her to move on to other things. LOL. I haven't repeated but I might just for the top. Wasn't top notch but it did curl a toe or 2.
Originally Posted by HighRolling100
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 15:46 #5706Senior Member

Posts: 504Monica
Comon man! You just have to search gvl stg!
.
Originally Posted by LovesMuffins
[View Original Post]
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...eywords=Monica
-
04-14-21 10:37 #5705Senior Member

Posts: 324How about a link?
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 08:57 #5704Senior Member

Posts: 504Monica
This may be a TOFTT in this geography? Easy outcall set up w this high mileage BBW and a nice person. Performance as advertised, great head game, good pounding both areas in doggie w a little ass spank and CIM finish. Stay safe bros.
-
04-13-21 18:39 #5703Senior Member

Posts: 70Megan on tryst
https://tryst.link/escort/mixedgirll211
Recently moved to the area and had some covid pennies saved up. The hobby for me is a once every year or two thing so my budget is usually higher. Megan had my eye and Google research came up clean. Her onlyfans was also pretty active (OF can be a good way to do due diligence imo). Went through screening easily. I know some will balk at what she requires for screening but it wasn't a huge issue for me.
Communication was easy. She was very professional. I pulled into a quiet incall in a nice area 5 minutes early and she was ready. Her pictures really do not do her justice. Imo she is very pretty.
I usually don't like to get into gory details, but there were some questions about CBJ / BBBJ with her. She only did CBJ with me. Not the best thing, but I also understand. That did not prevent me from "leaving it all out on the field" as it were. She was not a clock watcher with me.
As always, YMMV. I very much enjoyed myself.
-
04-13-21 16:12 #5702Regular Member

Posts: 3Lexii
Her communication skills are garbage. Had one set up and was ghosted. She texted back next day apologizing so I went for it. Strung me along for 2 hours before finally showing up (said she travels independently but had a female driver. I didn't mind that so much but why lie). Pics are fairly accurate. She's a little heavier in person but in a thicc way, not off putting, but it was definitely a job for her. Wasn't a terrible time but I wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by SCluvr21
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 15:27 #5701Senior Member

Posts: 109Planning on seeing her. Any info?
Hey guys.
She looks legit. I'd like any input if anyone has seen her. Much appreciated. Stay safe.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/395491525529
-
04-13-21 11:38 #5700Senior Member

Posts: 50Amber / Odd duck
So, I decided to go for it and got through the screening and made the appointment to meet later that day. First I used her website, then she finally called and did more screening. She's very talkative / chatty. For someone that screens like she does, she sure does implicate herself on the phone. I was surprised. Bottom line, good talk and was excited to go. Then all of a sudden about 2 hours before the appointment, she text and says, "I've changed my mind about the apptmt. Bye". And my number was blocked. LOL. I called from another burner and hung up. She text replies with her original screening questions as if I'm a new client. I told her it was me and blocks me again. LOL too funny. From what I've read, it's par for the course. I wonder how she ever gets to the actual meeting if she makes it so hard to get there. Curious as to who actually gets in. Ha!
Originally Posted by PoolNoodle
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 10:16 #5699Senior Member

Posts: 50It looks like her phone is disconnected.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 10:54 #5698Senior Member

Posts: 244No.
No!! I have no interest in seeing her. She is very attractive but I'm not sending my I. D. To anyone.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 09:50 #5697Senior Member

Posts: 357Megan
Did you pull the trigger?
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
Also, her Tryst ad says $$$ for HH. Is that right?
-
04-11-21 00:30 #5696Senior Member

Posts: 28Almond Delight. Italy's Finest (AKA. Mandy)
I had the pleasure of meeting this local provider recently in Greenville at mid rate Extended Stay. Based primarily on this Short Review by SirCharlesSc and Happily found I TOTALLY agree with his review. The Best BBBJCIM I have experienced Around here in GVL / Spar area. As a trusted a senior member. I have been looking. She actually loves what she does (Orally) and it shows in her enthusiasm. She doesn't quit or take a break UNTIL she gets Rewarded and doesn't spill a Drop. Down the hatch. Like Mountain Dew. All the while. Uttering her approval and encouragement with erotic sounds of MOANS matching YOUR continued BURSTs of climax. So Hot. My personal All the Favorite of blowjobs. And she got a very friendly personality. Very easy to talk with. And reasonable rates.
Originally Posted by SirCharlesSc
[View Original Post]
Like I mentioned. I've been sampling local providers for years. The only one active now. That's even in her class of BBBJCIM would be JuicyJewelz -Amazing DEEPTHROAT, but Jewelz (truthful, no games, pleasant provider that's just like her pic. S.) Jewelz is to robotic, assembling line mentality. NEXT. Mandy actually ENJOYS her work. No rush, take instructions well, submissive to a point of her safety. Guys. If your looking Primarily for the BEST BBBJCIM in Gvl / Spar area. Do yourself a Big Favor. Try Mandy out. Once. She does QV. I opted for HH. Just a Jackson difference (she won't negotiate. Her reasonable rates).
Now ALL is Not superior in other areas. Primarily. DATY which I made known was highly interested in. While she allows it and spirited 69. I didn't have enuff time to properly Rated her on that aspect. Next Time.
We did have time for: Nice Mutual massage, covered missionary, doggy, others. She very cooperative. Subserviently obedient with your wishes. Nice tits, ass, excellent body (for a early 40's gal. Her posted pic. S fairly accurate). To me Looks better in person. She's not a young spinner type. Nor does she pretend to be. All of her information, stats, even her heritage (Yes. She is half Italian as is I). No misleading here Guys. More truthful than MOST Providers out there.
The only difficulty I had was with actual meeting time. We agreed upon 2:30 pm the next day. With the provision of CONFIRMATION Text about 2 hr. S before hand. I wasn't going to start out from Spartanburg until I had Confirmation. Started texting at 1 pm. After multiple texts and phoning. Finally raised her at 3:10 pm after getting the Go Ahead. Come On. I85 traffic was at standstill. Had to detour. Left voice messages that weren't acknowledge. Impossible to text driving down US29 thru Greer and Wade Hampton Blvd. (long way around to get to Mauldin Road) FINALLY arrived 4:45 pm at her incall. Original appt was set for 2:30.24 hrs. Ahead with confirmation setup. LOL The very thing I was trying to avoid. Damn Traffic on I85. I was ENGULFED in it!! She made it up to me tho. With extra time and good preliminary Back Rub. LOL.
Sorry, if this review is Rambling. In summary:
Mandy is the real deal. Truthful, no games here, very personable. Not a spinner type, Excellent skills and body for her age. Basically HWP with great breasts. And the BEST (Local) BBBJCIMSW Provider in the area Currently.
In my Humble opinion.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/129807078281
If this isn't enuff information for you. Senior Members can PM me.
I usually don't go to effort of reviewing these. SO. SO providers. Mandy is worth the effort. Just to share My Opinion.
As always. YMMV.
Happy Safe Hunting. Guys.
Andy.
-
04-11-21 00:11 #5695Senior Member

Posts: 512Thanks so much for sharing this with the board and just a great example of how helpful this forum can be for us. Hopefully your next provider experience will be much better.
Originally Posted by YoungGuy997
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






