Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 5137
-
04-19-21 07:52 #2182Senior Member

Posts: 160Thick lady
So most importantly, is that ass phat?
Originally Posted by Rinh222
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 16:00 #2181He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Same
I've asked her for some better / full body pictures but she said she didn't have any and the ones she uses are OLD!
Originally Posted by SalemHands
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 06:37 #2180Senior Member

Posts: 86Tried to set up appt.
Tried to set appt. With her back in December and she went silent after a couple texts. Told me she uses her friends place cause she has an older son that lives with her. Tried again earlier this month and no response.
Originally Posted by Nfd46
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 22:01 #2179Senior Member

Posts: 199Kaylamarie
They both live smack and crack. Sometimes has a handler that will break up the party. Be careful.
Originally Posted by DogMeatballs
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 15:17 #2178Senior Member

Posts: 101I passed
I texted with her and things seemed legit then she sent me a photo and it was Gabby. All set. Moving on.
Originally Posted by YachtsMan69
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 12:25 #2177Regular Member

Posts: 5Slim thick
She's nice but very off-putting. Dead fish in the sack. Loves smack and smokes crack rocks. She's better when she's more comfortable with you and she even let me do BBFS the last time and cum inside. She has this weird habit of telling every client all about her uncomfortably heavy baggage and she likes to pretend to be your best friend. Also, if you know about her habit, she begs you to do dates with her when she's feeling desperate, and tries to make you feel bad by saying she's sick because she needs more crack rocks.
She smokes crack and does heroin in front of you, if you act like you're cool with it. I feel bad for her and I think she's nice and all but idk if it's worth it. If she ever sees this I think she'd never talk to me again though.
-
04-17-21 12:08 #2176Regular Member

Posts: 5Kaylamarie
Why's that? Is she at least better than slim thick?
Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 09:59 #2175Senior Member

Posts: 205She is friends with Gabby who is a total waste of time. Was pleasant enough when I texted her. Claims she's "not like" Gabby which is good. I couldn't get a read on her body type though which was kind of concerning.
Originally Posted by Nfd46
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 15:42 #2174Senior Member

Posts: 90It's definitely bullshit. With the amount of us seeing here regularly, we would have seen something by now. I've known her for a. Long time too and hang out off the clock. There's no chance this is real. Provide proof if you want anyone to believe it.
Originally Posted by DrtyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 15:28 #2173Senior Member

Posts: 139Classy Sassy
Anybody have any luck or bad experiences with her?
I am thinking of trying to set something up with her.
Hopefully she is real and someone has a little info.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/973782679902
Thanks.
-
04-16-21 08:54 #2172Senior Member

Posts: 114Videos
She sells videos of herself doing things to herself that guys request her to do. She does camming and uses her laptop and phone. I know other girls that do at too. There's thousands of girls who do this shit. Only fans and Chaturbate are all about that shit. Did you buy a video of yourself fucking her or something? Do you sit around and watch them with her? She actually told you she does this or are you assuming because the ad says she sells vids? I know her personally. Have her private number and we hang out off the clock. Not saying she wouldn't lie to me because all of these girls lie and hide shit. Why are you listed as a Forum Advertiser and not a Regular or Senior Member? I really have a hard time believing you with that status.
Originally Posted by Clarify94
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 14:33 #2171Senior Member

Posts: 109Well, I'd recommend to err on the side of caution. Since someone claims so vehemently that she records, I'm going to believe it and play safe rather than looking for a proof for either side of the story.
Originally Posted by PeterThick
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, when in doubt just dump it. There is lot to loose if you listen to the brainless sausage against all warnings and odds.
-
04-15-21 13:09 #2170Senior Member

Posts: 62So you're saying she's selling "pics and vids" with unsuspecting clients in them? Share what you know if it's true.
Originally Posted by Clarify94
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 09:41 #2169Banned Member

Posts: 588Recording is always possible
With all these girls having onlyfans, which is mainly for guys paying to see the girls more private "content", its only natural for the P4 P girls to eventually realize that they can make content when they are doing the deed with their johns. Making more $ from both ends of the business is a possibility. May not be a reality. But a definite possibility.
Originally Posted by Clarify94
[View Original Post]
Where do you think the more xxx OF content comes from?
I'm not interested in debate. Just offering my opinion.
-
04-14-21 17:59 #2168Banned Member

Posts: 73The camera thing is not fake. I'm not trying to scare anybody but she clearly posts that she sells "videos" duh. And trust me she loves watching all the videos.
Originally Posted by PeterThick
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




