Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 724 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 224 624 674 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 774 824 ... LastLast
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 17726
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6881
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrout  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jenn a number of times. Definitely not a young lady. Lives in a safe clean apartment, the FS is just so-so but the donation is reasonable and she allows MSOG for however long you are there. Gave an off the chart BJ one visit and on a latter visit it felt like she was dragging a rake across my flute. She is condom optional, and I always wear one. I stopped seeing her when I saw HIV literature from a doctor in her bedroom. I asked her about it and she claimed it was standard stuff the doctor gives you when you visit. Not standard at any of my doctor visits.
    Shit. I wouldn't go back either. That would scare the hell out of me. Good thing you were smart and safe.

  2. #6880
    Quote Originally Posted by Mryukus  [View Original Post]
    H Train=heroin. Most of it seems to be fentanyl anymore. Zombie walking is when they are high and spaced out.
    That's probably the case. Most of these gals are on something. Unfortunately. Especially if they are walking the streets. Its just part of the game. I don't care as long as the service is decent and I'm not put in any sort of drama.

  3. #6879
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzilla05  [View Original Post]
    Boys, believe it or not she is very real. Seen her twice and its so much fun every time. I think she has left town already though but should be back next week so keep an eye out.
    Wow! That's hard to believe. Thanks for the heads up. Ill be looking out for another ad.

  4. #6878
    Quote Originally Posted by RBM1234  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Rogue One, I appreciate the info. She mentioned something about smoking and I said I don't allow that in my car, and she said that's fine. The ad shows 24/25 I believe; did she appear to truly in her mid-twenties?
    No problem, my friend! She seemed to be young when I saw her so probably. I mean 28 at the oldest but probably mid 20's. I would guess 26. She's definitely not in her 30's yet.

  5. #6877
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. Looking for info on the below two ladies. Anyone got anything? Looks match ad, attitude, performance?

    Jenn:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/60963237/

    Don't have a name:

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...a/585979924177

    Thanks.
    I've seen Jenn a number of times. Definitely not a young lady. Lives in a safe clean apartment, the FS is just so-so but the donation is reasonable and she allows MSOG for however long you are there. Gave an off the chart BJ one visit and on a latter visit it felt like she was dragging a rake across my flute. She is condom optional, and I always wear one. I stopped seeing her when I saw HIV literature from a doctor in her bedroom. I asked her about it and she claimed it was standard stuff the doctor gives you when you visit. Not standard at any of my doctor visits.

  6. #6876
    Quote Originally Posted by Mryukus  [View Original Post]
    H Train=heroin. Most of it seems to be fentanyl anymore. Zombie walking is when they are high and spaced out.
    Thanks Mryukus, appreciate the note. If that's the case, sounds like someone I'd like to avoid, for sure.

  7. #6875

    Crazy Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. Looking for info on the below two ladies. Anyone got anything? Looks match ad, attitude, performance?

    Jenn:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/60963237/

    Don't have a name:

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...a/585979924177

    Thanks.
    Contacted the second one and asked her some questions. I probably worded the questions wrong or she just didn't like the questions themselves since she sent me several profanity laced messages, basically calling me a dumbass so I just hit her back and blocked her. This woman is definitely unhinged if she blew up at me like that.

  8. #6874
    Quote Originally Posted by RBM1234  [View Original Post]
    H train, zombie walk? Sorry, little new to the lingo here.
    H Train=heroin. Most of it seems to be fentanyl anymore. Zombie walking is when they are high and spaced out.

  9. #6873

    Sophia, Listcrawler

    Hi all, anyone see Sophia recently? Looks very much like my type. Texted earlier, haven't heard back yet; last report I saw of her noted semi-unreliability, but that was 9 months ago. Would love to see her this weekend but not if she is going to make me wait around for hours. Thanks for the info, gents. Bonus points if she'll let me CIM, but not a deal breaker for me.

    Said she’s out by the airport, hotel there. Hotel meetups can make me a bit skittish unless they’re pretty upscale.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/61021641/

  10. #6872
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    H train seen her do the zombie walk before.
    H train, zombie walk? Sorry, little new to the lingo here.

  11. #6871
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueOne1977  [View Original Post]
    She used to be a streetwalker in the south city area. I picked her up once for head. 60 dollars. Just like a lot of these girls they figured out that they can post ads and jack up the prices because they look more "professional". I didn't sense any drugs. I think she was a smoker but I wasn't with her long enough to get a full read on her. Overall she seemed fine then. But that was before Covid.
    H train seen her do the zombie walk before.

  12. #6870

    Info request

    Hey everyone. Looking for info on the below two ladies. Anyone got anything? Looks match ad, attitude, performance?

    Jenn:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/60963237/

    Don't have a name:

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...a/585979924177

    Thanks.

  13. #6869

    Lily in St. Charles

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueOne1977  [View Original Post]
    Do you have an ad? I keep hearing about her but can't find anything online.
    Her ad is on SA and WYP. Her text number is (636) 970-9662. She's a nice girl, treat her well.

  14. #6868

    Lyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by RamboDito  [View Original Post]
    Boys, believe it or not she is very real. Seen her twice and its so much fun every time. I think she has left town already though but should be back next week so keep an eye out.

  15. #6867
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiming  [View Original Post]
    I tried you your box is full.
    Sorry about that. Please try again. I just deleted a bunch of messages.

    Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape