Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 17733
-
04-16-21 19:59 #6873Regular Member

Posts: 46Sophia, Listcrawler
Hi all, anyone see Sophia recently? Looks very much like my type. Texted earlier, haven't heard back yet; last report I saw of her noted semi-unreliability, but that was 9 months ago. Would love to see her this weekend but not if she is going to make me wait around for hours. Thanks for the info, gents. Bonus points if she'll let me CIM, but not a deal breaker for me.
Said she’s out by the airport, hotel there. Hotel meetups can make me a bit skittish unless they’re pretty upscale.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/61021641/
-
04-16-21 19:43 #6872Regular Member

Posts: 46H train, zombie walk? Sorry, little new to the lingo here.
Originally Posted by ReefGlue
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 18:12 #6871Senior Member

Posts: 527H train seen her do the zombie walk before.
Originally Posted by RogueOne1977
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 16:22 #6870Senior Member

Posts: 457Info request
Hey everyone. Looking for info on the below two ladies. Anyone got anything? Looks match ad, attitude, performance?
Jenn:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/60963237/
Don't have a name:
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...a/585979924177
Thanks.
-
04-16-21 15:57 #6869Senior Member

Posts: 177Lily in St. Charles
Her ad is on SA and WYP. Her text number is (636) 970-9662. She's a nice girl, treat her well.
Originally Posted by RogueOne1977
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 13:31 #6868Senior Member

Posts: 34Lyssa
Boys, believe it or not she is very real. Seen her twice and its so much fun every time. I think she has left town already though but should be back next week so keep an eye out.
Originally Posted by RamboDito
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 10:48 #6867Senior Member

Posts: 251Sorry about that. Please try again. I just deleted a bunch of messages.
Originally Posted by Aiming
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
04-16-21 09:43 #6866Regular Member

Posts: 46Thanks Rogue One, I appreciate the info. She mentioned something about smoking and I said I don't allow that in my car, and she said that's fine. The ad shows 24/25 I believe; did she appear to truly in her mid-twenties?
Originally Posted by RogueOne1977
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 00:18 #6865Senior Member

Posts: 296Queen
Be patient with her. She did it to me too. I waited in the parking lot for 40 min. It's hard to find a girl like that here in the lou at her rates.
Originally Posted by Razar671
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 23:05 #6864Senior Member

Posts: 398Your box is full
I tried you your box is full.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 22:36 #6863Senior Member

Posts: 251Sounds like she’s upping her game?
Originally Posted by Aiming
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 22:27 #6862Senior Member

Posts: 319Do you have an ad? I keep hearing about her but can't find anything online.
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 22:25 #6861Senior Member

Posts: 319Jess
She's fine. Just go during the day and don't go BB. I saw her a few weeks ago and she was cool. I didn't get any bad vibes. Her room was in Illinois and I went during the day but I think she has been staying near Brentwood lately.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 22:23 #6860Senior Member

Posts: 319She used to be a streetwalker in the south city area. I picked her up once for head. 60 dollars. Just like a lot of these girls they figured out that they can post ads and jack up the prices because they look more "professional". I didn't sense any drugs. I think she was a smoker but I wasn't with her long enough to get a full read on her. Overall she seemed fine then. But that was before Covid.
Originally Posted by RBM1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 22:20 #6859Senior Member

Posts: 251Jess / Shana
So you gave Shana another try, eh? Did she try to go BB on you? You said she likes to get high; what's her vice? H? Blow? Weed?
Originally Posted by Aiming
[View Original Post]
She's got a great body, and I would like to meet her again; just a little gun shy. Maybe I'll give her another try. Where is she advertising? Feel free to PM me any additional details.
Thanks brother!











Reply With Quote





