Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,331 to 9,345 of 14610
-
04-20-21 16:33 #5280Senior Member

Posts: 146Showing same donation
Did it go from $$/ hr to increase of $$. 5/ hr. I /2 rose upswing?
Originally Posted by WellHungMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 15:49 #5279Senior Member

Posts: 412Want to make it a really good morning.
Then go see someone reliable and skip this girl. https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...d/975106273740.
Goes by Tori and made an appointment then blew if off after I drove through that fucking squall in Fort Myers yesterday. Apparently she is very concerned dates aren't law enforcement. So much so that she schedules, finally, agonizingly, gets her price out there, then when you arrive you never hear from her again. LOL I think I saw her when she was over at a house in the Cape if it's the same girl, which I'm not sure because, yeh.
It's been one of those weeks fellas. Went to see Eyeglass Lucy instead because that's a sure thing, right, and she was alone which means no FSending. UGH!
-
04-20-21 11:02 #5278Regular Member

Posts: 22Puerto Rican Doll
Met this last week and couldn't post her review until just now.
This one's a sweet girl, some of the pics are hers and some don't. Looks 7-8/10, personality 9/10, experience 10/10.
She's doesn't speak much English; but is warm and welcoming to your needs if you treat her right, she made sure I left satisfied. Great soft butt, I couldn't keep my hands of it.
Started with a a little conversation, she removed everything and started rubbing her ass on my erection. Started BJ, CG, then Mish and K9 to finish off. Not a clock watcher, puts in a lot of effort. Will repeat.
$ for hh, good communication. Howard Johnson standard room.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...patty/38550996
-
04-20-21 04:46 #5277Senior Member

Posts: 70Sara
Do you have a link? Please TY.
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 21:07 #5276Senior Member

Posts: 99Correction
Sorry for the typo, meant rates went up from $$ 5/ hr to $$ 5/ hr.
Originally Posted by WellHungMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 19:02 #5275Senior Member

Posts: 99Lola Eros
I had the opportunity to see Lola again aka Violetta. Pics are close but not the same girl. It doesn't matter though because she's definitely a 9/10. Tall, dark hair, tan, nice natural tits, bald kitty and an ass that looks amazing. She's gorgeous.
Rates went up from $$ 5/ Hr to $$ 5/ Hr but she honored my last rate which was nice.
https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/files/6725388.htm
-
04-19-21 15:56 #5274Senior Member

Posts: 910Sara and then a Smile
Been to many but not so many AMP'S and always have a hard time speaking Mandrin or Japanese or Chinese, I do understand some Vietnamese but very few from there. . But with Sara she speaks fluent English and gives one of the best massages you can get and somewhat of a happy ending. Depending on how long you know her and become a regular. Nice house, location and she has a car and is very successful for what she does and how she does it. So if you really want a good massage, and a conversation you can relate with, a must see. Ciao fellow mongers.
-
04-18-21 21:04 #5273Senior Member

Posts: 79Anybody's Help
Hey if anyone has any info on this Nina information would be appreciated https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/61110480/#.
-
04-18-21 19:29 #5272Senior Member

Posts: 503Agreed on lackluster
Was having a moment and met w? Angel and this one Back to Back. Neither could enthuse Drak Jr effectively. Or to completion. By the way, the pics for Kate on Tryst are not close unless who I saw had lost significant weight. Wanted to much dinero, not dedicated. Dark hair, very thin. Driver off Bayshore. Oddly enough her driver wasnt her boyfriend. Fwiw. Drak.
Originally Posted by Navajo101
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 13:54 #5271Senior Member

Posts: 146Went downhill. Not worth it again
This one is having issues. Be careful, concerns over what seems to be drug use & police involvement. I am not chancing anymore. YMMV, but to varied for me.
Originally Posted by Dine69
[View Original Post]
newest ad:
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/work-with-me-ill-work-with-you/758308411509
-
04-17-21 19:14 #5270Senior Member

Posts: 165Columbian on tour
Danna $$ hr + . 4 bbj.
Spinner type with perky cups. Was really good with me but YMMV.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...danna/33097984
-
04-17-21 18:02 #5269Senior Member

Posts: 831Cherri
I have picked her up off the street twice, and a third time I call her, had digits, not from ad.
Originally Posted by LoinRanger
[View Original Post]
This was about two years ago.
The two car dates were great, great head. Nice personality. No attitude.
Room date, ok, but a little problematic. Allowed photos. Nice and tight.
The good: very enthusiastic. Sucks so hard I had to tell her to ease up a bit. Not only takes directions, but asks for what you want and then delivers.
The bad: Lots of scabs back then. On the third date, took her to a room. She locked herself in the bathroom for extended amount of time. Vaccinated herself. Put on loads of cover-up to hide bleeding scabs. Blood and make-up on sheets didn't come out so were tossed, my wife wanted to know why I tossed the sheets.
Her nipples stood out to me, like erasers. Big fat erasers.
-
04-17-21 16:08 #5268Senior Member

Posts: 163Kate
Saw KAte 2 years ago. Had a couple of Pitbulls which was obnoxious. Kate is an older women in early 40's. Still has perfect tits and a nice body. When she was younger she would have been a 10. She's still hot for forties. Excellent oral skills. BBBJ, CFS, CIM, Swallow. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by Zomgb
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 14:27 #5267Senior Member

Posts: 79Same Experience
Happens all too often lately.
Originally Posted by TailHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 11:59 #5266Banned Member

Posts: 332Me too. Reminds me of the blonde Kate from PC years ago. That's why I usually point out bad dates instead of good ones. Because the bad ones do stuff like that and waste all of our time.
Originally Posted by Zomgb
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





