Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 624 of 974 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 674 724 ... LastLast
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 14610
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5265

    Stop Complaining like this. Be respectful please

    Quote Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner  [View Original Post]
    Then please share digits or info or reviews if anyone because here or Texas, your posts are lacking in any if those.

    Problem is these hobbyists always with a hand out begging for info. Not one TOFTT in their history. Nada.
    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter69  [View Original Post]
    You're also a hypocrite. Instead of saying "won't say who" you could. Have said who and been done with it. You keep proving my point.

    Then you lot wonder why the hobby sucks these days. My posts clearly showing info giving and being an asset and the guy says it's lacking. Perhaps reading comprehension is what's lacking, sir.
    I'm not exactly a Saint myself, but you guys just need to ignore each other on this particular case. The forum is to share information all over the USA.

    Having said that once you've proven yourself and gained Seniority in one state it's respected when going to another much like earning your E-5 on the Army doesn't mean you should expect to be treated like an E-1 when visiting an Air Force base or Navy base. You're still an E-5. Point being a Senior member is a Senior member no matter what part of this forum they go to.

  2. #5264
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412

    American Pie. Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. She's been around for awhile but no reviews.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katespinner
    She goes by American Pie on P411 and asks for 350/ hour. While I like the idea of P411 it seems like the cheap girls on there are 300 an hour. Now that I've partied with a 40 $ girl it's hard to pay that much.

  3. #5263
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412

    Petite brunette.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/360537383290

    I've been seeing no one but regulars lately and I liked this girls' look so I gave her a shout. Comms were good right up to when I left to see her. Gave her a 5 min heads up, told her I was at her place, tried calling (straight to VM), texted two more times. I still have not heard back from her. I hate fucking bitches that do this but I guess it goes with the hobby. I will not try again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mzg5ODQ3MDgwODQ3YjU5OGM1ZjRlYTM2MTM1MWEzYmQ4MTQxNTM.jpg‎  

  4. #5262

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. She's been around for awhile but no reviews.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katespinner
    My neighbor saw her about a year and a half ago. Lackluster performance. Said she was nice, but a little spacey. Pics are not accurate and had a big raspberry on the inside of her upper thigh, which threw the mood into a tailspin. May be a YMMV kind of lady. Said he wouldn't repeat.

  5. #5261
    Quote Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner  [View Original Post]
    Then please share digits or info or reviews if anyone because here or Texas, your posts are lacking in any if those.

    Problem is these hobbyists always with a hand out begging for info. Not one TOFTT in their history. Nada.
    You're also a hypocrite. Instead of saying "won't say who" you could. Have said who and been done with it. You keep proving my point.

    Then you lot wonder why the hobby sucks these days. My posts clearly showing info giving and being an asset and the guy says it's lacking. Perhaps reading comprehension is what's lacking, sir.

  6. #5260

    Tilapia;

    Quote Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner  [View Original Post]
    Then please share digits or info or reviews if anyone because here or Texas, your posts are lacking in any if those.

    Problem is these hobbyists always with a hand out begging for info. Not one TOFTT in their history. Nada.
    No need to feel judged. You are an asset here. I'm certain I'm not alone in saying you do your share.

  7. #5259

    You proved my point

    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Well, yes. You are. Also, my path to seniority here has been mainly in Texas. Might want to do more searching there pal.
    Then please share digits or info or reviews if anyone because here or Texas, your posts are lacking in any if those.

    Problem is these hobbyists always with a hand out begging for info. Not one TOFTT in their history. Nada.

  8. #5258
    Quote Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? You've posted less than a six tines in SW Fl. 4 of them gave been asking for numbers or contact in girls or UTR. NONE. Not ONE have been review, yet I'm part of the problem? TFOH.
    Well, yes. You are. Also, my path to seniority here has been mainly in Texas. Might want to do more searching there pal.

  9. #5257

    Anything on Cherri?

    I vaguely remember someone reviewed her once approximately a year ago. I just can't recall if she was decent or a waste of time:

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...t/649849945211
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E5648B5C-F5A1-4A4F-A584-C9D6B127CA04.jpg‎   15BEC561-35E4-4299-9055-DBA3BBC493F3.jpg‎   7608032F-81D5-402C-BAAA-30C313802336.jpg‎   FDCDB4F4-EC86-449B-A859-1E05BFFEDB36.jpg‎   158E59C0-E4BD-4C1E-BD13-CB68AD78A027.jpg‎  

    36AEAE30-934D-46C7-83A3-EBF0593DF55B.jpg‎   DCEB5B81-506E-4376-B10F-7F7B82FE4C98.jpg‎   169E1C74-3B65-4435-96EE-00342B538026.jpg‎   3D470F34-444F-401C-AB3C-23000A7C80B0.jpg‎   8A9597F2-88C5-4389-8AE9-6277C895B8B6.jpg‎  


  10. #5256
    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter69  [View Original Post]
    They're part of it too. And I hate those who don't review as much as you do, but your mindset is still part of the problem. So both sides share blame. You and the lazy types.
    Seriously? You've posted less than a six tines in SW Fl. 4 of them gave been asking for numbers or contact in girls or UTR. NONE. Not ONE have been review, yet I'm part of the problem? TFOH.

  11. #5255

    Play with Kate

    Any info on this one. She's been around for awhile but no reviews.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katespinner

  12. #5254
    Quote Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner  [View Original Post]
    Part of the Problem? No sir. The problem is lazy Fckds on here who can't busy themselves for 2 min on STG to look for a girl that posts a picture of her in the bathtub with a tattoo in her thigh. They want daddy to spell it out for them. They never leave reviews yet ask 10 posts about this girl or that girl that was reviewed the day before. That's the problem. Not me.
    They're part of it too. And I hate those who don't review as much as you do, but your mindset is still part of the problem. So both sides share blame. You and the lazy types.

  13. #5253

    More then once walked out

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfer1160  [View Original Post]
    My golfing buddy is paying for the service. He said he doesn't have a problem walking out at all. Which he has done a few times.
    If I'm not enjoying it. I have left. I mentioned it on Samanta, hot but robot for me YMMV.

  14. #5252
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #5251

    Has not improved

    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter69  [View Original Post]
    See. This makes you (somewhat) part of the problem. Hear me out. I'm one of the youngest men here, so all you gents know the scene and the score. We're in the west, which means we are the losing party in the dynamic. That's why they slap backpage down with the "human traficking" nonsense, knowing full well traffickers operate face-to-face and within society's underbelly. No moron will post a victim on backpage. In some states, the hobby is decriminalised, which means if they bust in the room and see a hobbyist and a provider, they're going to bust US first. They might get the provider for an extra boost, sure, but we're their ticket to a promotion, to a political joust.

    Because of this, we need to ensure we're all in the loop as much as possible, which means a crappy provider needs to be highlighted and mentioned by name if possible, so that the rest of us honest men can avoid her. I don't know about you, but I work for a living and do this for fun. I don't have time to get involved with scammers, crazies or undercover pigs. So when you say "won't say who it is" you're contributing to the problem. These women are adults, which means we can hold them accountable as such. If she's not doing a quality job in the job she decided to do, we, as customers, have a right to be informed of this.

    I agree with him 100%. If it doesn't smell right, leave. The problem is, these girls generally have less to lose than we do. If "your buddy" gets dropped in on by a couple of handlers, either way he's done. A) He gets robbed, assaulted, and is now down a few hundred bucks he earned or b) he defends himself and goes down for not only hobbying, but "assault" or "manslaughter" from icing a few thugs. So I agree with your "buddy", but I doubt he's leaving as often as he lets on. This is a dangerous scene, which is why I'm so anal about the quality of its providers. We have so much more to lose.
    I very familiar, she does not enjoy her work. Has not changed. But YMMV. Don't recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape