Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 14608
-
04-17-21 09:13 #5263Senior Member

Posts: 412Petite brunette.
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/360537383290
I've been seeing no one but regulars lately and I liked this girls' look so I gave her a shout. Comms were good right up to when I left to see her. Gave her a 5 min heads up, told her I was at her place, tried calling (straight to VM), texted two more times. I still have not heard back from her. I hate fucking bitches that do this but I guess it goes with the hobby. I will not try again.
-
04-17-21 08:38 #5262Senior Member

Posts: 169Kate
My neighbor saw her about a year and a half ago. Lackluster performance. Said she was nice, but a little spacey. Pics are not accurate and had a big raspberry on the inside of her upper thigh, which threw the mood into a tailspin. May be a YMMV kind of lady. Said he wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 23:27 #5261Banned Member

Posts: 332You're also a hypocrite. Instead of saying "won't say who" you could. Have said who and been done with it. You keep proving my point.
Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner
[View Original Post]
Then you lot wonder why the hobby sucks these days. My posts clearly showing info giving and being an asset and the guy says it's lacking. Perhaps reading comprehension is what's lacking, sir.
-
04-16-21 19:44 #5260Senior Member

Posts: 668Tilapia;
No need to feel judged. You are an asset here. I'm certain I'm not alone in saying you do your share.
Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 19:34 #5259Senior Member

Posts: 147You proved my point
Then please share digits or info or reviews if anyone because here or Texas, your posts are lacking in any if those.
Originally Posted by TailHunter69
[View Original Post]
Problem is these hobbyists always with a hand out begging for info. Not one TOFTT in their history. Nada.
-
04-16-21 13:43 #5258Banned Member

Posts: 332Well, yes. You are. Also, my path to seniority here has been mainly in Texas. Might want to do more searching there pal.
Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 12:21 #5257Senior Member

Posts: 232Anything on Cherri?
I vaguely remember someone reviewed her once approximately a year ago. I just can't recall if she was decent or a waste of time:
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...t/649849945211
-
04-16-21 09:29 #5256Senior Member

Posts: 147Seriously? You've posted less than a six tines in SW Fl. 4 of them gave been asking for numbers or contact in girls or UTR. NONE. Not ONE have been review, yet I'm part of the problem? TFOH.
Originally Posted by TailHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 09:01 #5255Senior Member

Posts: 740Play with Kate
Any info on this one. She's been around for awhile but no reviews.
https://tryst.link/escort/katespinner
-
04-16-21 07:28 #5254Banned Member

Posts: 332They're part of it too. And I hate those who don't review as much as you do, but your mindset is still part of the problem. So both sides share blame. You and the lazy types.
Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 23:50 #5253Senior Member

Posts: 146More then once walked out
If I'm not enjoying it. I have left. I mentioned it on Samanta, hot but robot for me YMMV.
Originally Posted by Golfer1160
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 22:19 #5252Senior Member

Posts: 147[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-15-21 20:45 #5251Senior Member

Posts: 146Has not improved
I very familiar, she does not enjoy her work. Has not changed. But YMMV. Don't recommend.
Originally Posted by TailHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 20:18 #5250Banned Member

Posts: 332See. This makes you (somewhat) part of the problem. Hear me out. I'm one of the youngest men here, so all you gents know the scene and the score. We're in the west, which means we are the losing party in the dynamic. That's why they slap backpage down with the "human traficking" nonsense, knowing full well traffickers operate face-to-face and within society's underbelly. No moron will post a victim on backpage. In some states, the hobby is decriminalised, which means if they bust in the room and see a hobbyist and a provider, they're going to bust US first. They might get the provider for an extra boost, sure, but we're their ticket to a promotion, to a political joust.
Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner
[View Original Post]
Because of this, we need to ensure we're all in the loop as much as possible, which means a crappy provider needs to be highlighted and mentioned by name if possible, so that the rest of us honest men can avoid her. I don't know about you, but I work for a living and do this for fun. I don't have time to get involved with scammers, crazies or undercover pigs. So when you say "won't say who it is" you're contributing to the problem. These women are adults, which means we can hold them accountable as such. If she's not doing a quality job in the job she decided to do, we, as customers, have a right to be informed of this.
I agree with him 100%. If it doesn't smell right, leave. The problem is, these girls generally have less to lose than we do. If "your buddy" gets dropped in on by a couple of handlers, either way he's done. A) He gets robbed, assaulted, and is now down a few hundred bucks he earned or b) he defends himself and goes down for not only hobbying, but "assault" or "manslaughter" from icing a few thugs. So I agree with your "buddy", but I doubt he's leaving as often as he lets on. This is a dangerous scene, which is why I'm so anal about the quality of its providers. We have so much more to lose.
Originally Posted by Golfer1160
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 16:48 #5249Senior Member

Posts: 972
Originally Posted by ILikeThaaaat
[View Original Post]
Moby's like her fun attitude in her pics. Her FB profile reveals her wrecked teeth though. They're all there pretty much, but very discolored and badly misaligned. Deal breaker for him.
Originally Posted by BruceJohnson
[View Original Post]
BTW, he's been laying low with his two Seeking and SecretBenefits finds. One comes to him for a $. 5 GFE PSE truck fuck and the other he likes so much that he gets a room and she gets $$. 5. Anything goes with her too and she loves it all. He's grateful for a genuine hot connection with them. Yummy. Lucy is still around too. For some reason he enjoys putting up with her messy rooms and unfortunate drug habit, but the full on PSE time when she gets going is a intense thing of beauty.









Reply With Quote






