Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Seattle.
+
Add Report
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 4255
-
04-16-21 19:14 #625Senior Member

Posts: 152Something broke in her, but in her Destiny days, she was super cool. Now it seems that if you haven't been "ignored" by Asha, you haven't arrived.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 00:28 #624Senior Member

Posts: 269Yup fucking cray cray
When his "Honestone" handle was finally permanently banned on TNA, Lush changed his header to read that he was an escaped mental patient.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
My condolences to your email files. LOL.
-
04-16-21 00:11 #623Senior Member

Posts: 449I'd still bang Asha, just keep her mouth busy. Sara is a gossipy *****.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 00:08 #622Senior Member

Posts: 449That guy is pathetic!
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 13:26 #621Banned Member

Posts: 2302The kind of crazy that LITERALLY took a shit on a provider's floor because she refused to perform DATO on him, even when he threatened to call immigration on her?
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
I bet those emails are awesome.
-
04-15-21 12:35 #620Administrator

Posts: 5265You should see the emails
He's kinda fucking crazy.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 10:53 #619Banned Member

Posts: 2302Don't worry. I'm sure he's already fired up a couple new alts and you'll get more meltdown in the near future. Like Charlie Murphy said: "He's a habitual line stepper. ".
Originally Posted by Camhole
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 01:40 #618Senior Member

Posts: 269MartyStone
Sadly this wasn't even his biggest meltdown. Kinda wishing Admin would have let it go a bit longer as I relish fucking with the guy.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 21:48 #617Senior Member

Posts: 387Lol
Yeah. That guy. I have never witnessed such a doormat.
Originally Posted by BobSizemore53
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 21:18 #616Senior Member

Posts: 139Would you like socks and nachos with your cuck fantasy.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 21:05 #615Senior Member

Posts: 387Tna drama
I never really payed much attention to the discussion threads and drama over there. I do remember honestones name coming up a few times but didn't know what he did exactly. The only one I found entertaining enough to read was the Civ2000 and AngelHeaven drama. LOL.
-
04-14-21 15:50 #614Senior Member

Posts: 511Asha is a *** from Hell, I always thought Sara Foxx was cool, maybe not.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 15:24 #613Senior Member

Posts: 541TNA Admins
So by now we all should know that Asha and Sara Foxx are administrators on tna.
That part is very obvious.
Just avoid interacting with them or their friends.
In addition, put them on block. They can still see what you post as an admin or thru an alt. It just makes their life harder.
Speaking of harder. Asha says she is homeless.
LOL What a pathetic escort that she can't even pay her rent.
-
04-14-21 11:56 #612Banned Member

Posts: 2302Admin appears to have pruned the majority of Honestone’s / Marty’s most useless posts to restore a "signal to noise" ratio in those threads that's more signal than noise.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 11:21 #611Senior Member

Posts: 826Too funny
I guess I'm lucky to not have to read his crap then, because they don't appear.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






