The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #624

    Yup fucking cray cray

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    He's kinda fucking crazy.
    When his "Honestone" handle was finally permanently banned on TNA, Lush changed his header to read that he was an escaped mental patient.

    My condolences to your email files. LOL.

  2. #623
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Asha is a *** from Hell, I always thought Sara Foxx was cool, maybe not.
    I'd still bang Asha, just keep her mouth busy. Sara is a gossipy *****.

  3. #622
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    I never really payed much attention to the discussion threads and drama over there. I do remember honestones name coming up a few times but didn't know what he did exactly. The only one I found entertaining enough to read was the Civ2000 and AngelHeaven drama. LOL.
    That guy is pathetic!

  4. #621
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    He's kinda fucking crazy.
    The kind of crazy that LITERALLY took a shit on a provider's floor because she refused to perform DATO on him, even when he threatened to call immigration on her?

    I bet those emails are awesome.

  5. #620
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    You should see the emails

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Don't worry. I'm sure he's already fired up a couple new alts and you'll get more meltdown in the near future. Like Charlie Murphy said: "He's a habitual line stepper. ".
    He's kinda fucking crazy.

  6. #619
    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    Sadly this wasn't even his biggest meltdown. Kinda wishing Admin would have let it go a bit longer as I relish fucking with the guy.
    Don't worry. I'm sure he's already fired up a couple new alts and you'll get more meltdown in the near future. Like Charlie Murphy said: "He's a habitual line stepper. ".

  7. #618

    MartyStone

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I guess I'm lucky to not have to read his crap then, because they don't appear.
    Sadly this wasn't even his biggest meltdown. Kinda wishing Admin would have let it go a bit longer as I relish fucking with the guy.

  8. #617

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSizemore53  [View Original Post]
    Would you like socks and nachos with your cuck fantasy.
    Yeah. That guy. I have never witnessed such a doormat.

  9. #616
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    The only one I found entertaining enough to read was the Civ2000 and AngelHeaven drama. LOL.
    Would you like socks and nachos with your cuck fantasy.

  10. #615

    Tna drama

    I never really payed much attention to the discussion threads and drama over there. I do remember honestones name coming up a few times but didn't know what he did exactly. The only one I found entertaining enough to read was the Civ2000 and AngelHeaven drama. LOL.

  11. #614
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    So by now we all should know that Asha and Sara Foxx are administrators on tna.

    That part is very obvious.

    Just avoid interacting with them or their friends.

    In addition, put them on block. They can still see what you post as an admin or thru an alt. It just makes their life harder.

    Speaking of harder. Asha says she is homeless.

    LOL What a pathetic escort that she can't even pay her rent.
    Asha is a *** from Hell, I always thought Sara Foxx was cool, maybe not.

  12. #613

    TNA Admins

    So by now we all should know that Asha and Sara Foxx are administrators on tna.

    That part is very obvious.

    Just avoid interacting with them or their friends.

    In addition, put them on block. They can still see what you post as an admin or thru an alt. It just makes their life harder.

    Speaking of harder. Asha says she is homeless.

    LOL What a pathetic escort that she can't even pay her rent.

  13. #612
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I guess I'm lucky to not have to read his crap then, because they don't appear.
    Admin appears to have pruned the majority of Honestone’s / Marty’s most useless posts to restore a "signal to noise" ratio in those threads that's more signal than noise.

  14. #611

    Too funny

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Yes -- these are classic Honestone tropes. For those who don't know the lore, the story of Honestone (a play of words with "honest one") is scattered across multiple years and hobby sites. His MO is always the same each time he gets banned:

    1. Try to establish "cred" with a new handle by demonstrating how much "knowledge" he has of Asian providers in the area. All while denying he even knows who Honestone is. This is the most important element in identifying him: his self-image is that he is an "expert" and he wants everyone to see him that way.

    2. "Piggybacks" on others' intel in an attempt to appear more helpful / knowledgeable. It's REALLY important to him to be esteemed by others.

    3. Always looking for DATO, BBBJ, and BBFS with Asians but never wants to pay more than $200.

    4. Can't handle any misspelling or misuse of his username. It REALLY sets him off. That was one of the tests I used this last time to confirm my suspicions. That has always surprised me since he goes through usernames faster than a Chinese AAMP goes through girls.

    5. Makes demands and then loses his shit when he doesn't get his way (one time, quite literally -- more on that in a moment). Notice his demands in his PMs to me: stop posting the PMs publicly, use his correct username, etc. Then his outbursts against non-compliance. A well-known story of Honestone is that during one visit to a provider who refused his demands for BBFS, he dropped his pants and shit on her floor in protest. The provider verified it publicly. He has also threatened violence and immigration reporting to women in an attempt to get off-menu items.

    6. Always resorts to personal attacks and name-calling when he doesn't get his way. Classic "can dish it out but can't take it" behavior. He is a classic narcissist.

    7. His word patterns and syntax hint at his age. He's an older gent -- there's nothing wrong with that and I hope that we all live long enough to be older gents. This is merely something to look out for when identifying him.

    8. He holds grudges. If you're familiar with his nemeses of the past (and now it seems that I'm one of them), when he fires up a new alt he can't help himself from attacking these people anew.

    You might be saying "Why the hell are you posting this info publicly so that he can learn from it, avoid these tactics, and act differently with his next alt?" The answer is simple: he simply can't act any other way. He's had plenty of time to figure out where he went wrong and try again. I mean he has literally dozens of banned alts over the past 10+ years. He won't learn. The next time he comes back, I'll reference this post and the things ScotchYoke and I said will be a checklist.

    The dude's a sad, old, lonely troll. I am certain he's reading this right now and has already fired up at least two new alts here.

    And he still needs to pay Ling her money.
    I guess I'm lucky to not have to read his crap then, because they don't appear.

  15. #610

    How to ID Honestone

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    He basically has 3 canned responses that he repeats over and over like a broken record:

    1 - Myself, I would negotiate for $200, and insist BBBJ, DATY, DATO, and BBFS be included.

    2 - Just re-enforces what I have been saying all along: just too many clueless folks out there paying these ridiculous rates, without any attempt at negotiation.

    3 - Sigh! Folks really need to provide a link when posting about a provider, so that others either 1) have no clue who the woman is, or 2) need to hunt around to get more needed information. I actually twice recently did provide links for the women two hobbyists were posting about, to make it easier for hobbyists (one of those hobbyists moaned when I did that). I certainly make the effort to include the necessary link / links. Wish others would do the same.
    Yes -- these are classic Honestone tropes. For those who don't know the lore, the story of Honestone (a play of words with "honest one") is scattered across multiple years and hobby sites. His MO is always the same each time he gets banned:

    1. Try to establish "cred" with a new handle by demonstrating how much "knowledge" he has of Asian providers in the area. All while denying he even knows who Honestone is. This is the most important element in identifying him: his self-image is that he is an "expert" and he wants everyone to see him that way.

    2. "Piggybacks" on others' intel in an attempt to appear more helpful / knowledgeable. It's REALLY important to him to be esteemed by others.

    3. Always looking for DATO, BBBJ, and BBFS with Asians but never wants to pay more than $200.

    4. Can't handle any misspelling or misuse of his username. It REALLY sets him off. That was one of the tests I used this last time to confirm my suspicions. That has always surprised me since he goes through usernames faster than a Chinese AAMP goes through girls.

    5. Makes demands and then loses his shit when he doesn't get his way (one time, quite literally -- more on that in a moment). Notice his demands in his PMs to me: stop posting the PMs publicly, use his correct username, etc. Then his outbursts against non-compliance. A well-known story of Honestone is that during one visit to a provider who refused his demands for BBFS, he dropped his pants and shit on her floor in protest. The provider verified it publicly. He has also threatened violence and immigration reporting to women in an attempt to get off-menu items.

    6. Always resorts to personal attacks and name-calling when he doesn't get his way. Classic "can dish it out but can't take it" behavior. He is a classic narcissist.

    7. His word patterns and syntax hint at his age. He's an older gent -- there's nothing wrong with that and I hope that we all live long enough to be older gents. This is merely something to look out for when identifying him.

    8. He holds grudges. If you're familiar with his nemeses of the past (and now it seems that I'm one of them), when he fires up a new alt he can't help himself from attacking these people anew.

    You might be saying "Why the hell are you posting this info publicly so that he can learn from it, avoid these tactics, and act differently with his next alt?" The answer is simple: he simply can't act any other way. He's had plenty of time to figure out where he went wrong and try again. I mean he has literally dozens of banned alts over the past 10+ years. He won't learn. The next time he comes back, I'll reference this post and the things ScotchYoke and I said will be a checklist.

    The dude's a sad, old, lonely troll. I am certain he's reading this right now and has already fired up at least two new alts here.

    And he still needs to pay Ling her money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape