Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 25047
-
04-15-21 15:46 #13677Senior Member

Posts: 160Despite the reviews, I was in the area & was about to pull the trigger. Then she went off the rails on text when I just confirmed that it was BBBJ with the hh visit. She's 6 months prego so can't imagine her being any less crazy now. I'd love to hear from someone that has actually seen her recently & had an ok time.
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 15:15 #13676Senior Member

Posts: 60Anyone know about this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...e-fun/37686610
Anybody know if she's a safe bet.
-
04-15-21 14:33 #13675Senior Member

Posts: 395Adina
Yes I have text with her in the past. All you have to do is ask a question and she would go off the rails. When I saw her recent ad I thought maybe she was getting it but it appears not. Too bad she looks like she could take a pounding!!
Originally Posted by Psalyer
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 13:03 #13674Senior Member

Posts: 736Her twitter is an absolute train wreck and she can't figure out why no one will drop $300 a pop on her. Oh and she is pregnant, assuming from when she started barebacking.
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 09:18 #13673Senior Member

Posts: 57Can you message me please?
Originally Posted by Kyle0463
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 05:23 #13672Senior Member

Posts: 35The lady in the photo from Fall River has passed away.
Originally Posted by WolverineBlue
[View Original Post]
I was friends with her on Facebook.
-
04-14-21 12:21 #13671Senior Member

Posts: 764AdinaLove8 on Twitter will tell you all you need to know.
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 11:52 #13670Senior Member

Posts: 395Adina
Has anyone talked to Adina lately? Wondering if she is still crazy rude or if she has calmed down. She is offering some pretty good rates right now.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ence/60912131/
-
04-14-21 07:02 #13669Senior Member

Posts: 57I'm still hoping to get some info on the girl in the picture, itd be appreciated.
Originally Posted by WolverineBlue
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 20:50 #13668Senior Member

Posts: 4546There's a scam profiles of her asking for deposit and says no black men. I talk. To her and she confirm it's not her. And yes she's real.
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 17:17 #13667Senior Member

Posts: 193Weird text responses.
She's real. I've gotten some car dome. I tried following up another time for FS she claimed she had incall in NP but got a pic from another chick. Something fishy. And always says she has a crazy baby daddy who hacks her profiles blah blah. I'm glad I got some good head but I think that was the first and last time. Too unsettling now. I got 3 different girls contacting me from that same number now I had to block because I don't know if its legit anymore. When I called her out on it, she gave me the baby daddy bs. All set.
Originally Posted by HotForHerdds
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 13:10 #13666Regular Member

Posts: 17It was indeed in WW but she looked much better and way more put together than in that photo. I used a bag during my time with her and it was indeed 1. For a hh. She's more plump in that lewd, milfy sort of way and tasted way too clean to seem like the type to be on anything. But who knows? I'm 100% going to drop some bare loads the next time I see her, though.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 12:40 #13665Senior Member

Posts: 3748Chanel
Originally Posted by ReadyToLear
[View Original Post]
We are talking about the Chanel in W Warwick in the pic below, right? I got CIP for 100 hh on several visits, no upsell, but that was almost a year ago. BBFS was indeed pre-negotiated the first time. She followed thru without drama. She did get a rubber tournequet out, but I think she legitimately forgot that she had agreed to fuck raw, because she quickly got rid of that stinking condom when asked. I'd be curious as to whether this has become a a new pattern, though--that is, promising it, but not following thru. Can anyone else who tried her, please comment?
Originally Posted by MezzaLuca
[View Original Post]
Also, I'm not so sure about the lack of demons. She did appear to have track marks the last time I cum-pumped her. I indeed commented on that the last time I reviewed her on this board.
-
04-13-21 09:06 #13664Banned Member

Posts: 384Marianna
Sphero like her ass being played with or only the guy's?
Originally Posted by NikeBballa69
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 00:06 #13663Regular Member

Posts: 17You got only that for 2. 5?!
I'm not sure if YMMV but I dropped $100 pre-agreed for what you were talking about. Did you ask her about anything you agreed upon beforehand?
Originally Posted by ReadyToLear
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





