rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 758 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 258 658 708 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 808 858 1258 ... LastLast
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13681

    Car date girl

    This one has posted sporadically and is only doing car dates. I swear there is a review somewhere in here but she doesn't use a name in the post. Anyways has anyone tried her out?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/254032518561

  2. #13680

    Is this a real person?

    Title is Lynda but call herself Camila in the description.

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...9551.htm?cat=1

  3. #13679
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Despite the reviews, I was in the area & was about to pull the trigger. Then she went off the rails on text when I just confirmed that it was BBBJ with the hh visit. She's 6 months prego so can't imagine her being any less crazy now. I'd love to hear from someone that has actually seen her recently & had an ok time.
    I saw her about a year ago and had a good experience but never repeated because she was "intense".

    Mid tier incall in Warwick at the time (not sure where she is hosting these days), $$ for the hour, solid above average BBBJ, good clean responsive daty, a little LFK that turned into DFK during CFS. Not a clock watcher, ended up getting a 2nd pop from BBBJCIMSO after the hour had already passed and she didn't mind or care about the time.

    I left happy and satisfied with the plan on repeating. Tentatively made plans to see her again exactly a week from our first encounter and within 2 days she started texting me off the hook in the middle of the night, starting with sexy photos and videos that devolved into woe is me stories, gibberish that made zero sense, and finally literal begging for me to come and see her ASAP.

    Only other provider that texted me like that was Fedra / Bella / whatever the fuck her name is these days and she is off the deep end as well.

    Had to block her number. Now I just check in on her twitter feed periodically for sport and it never disappoints.

  4. #13678
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Yes I have text with her in the past. All you have to do is ask a question and she would go off the rails. When I saw her recent ad I thought maybe she was getting it but it appears not. Too bad she looks like she could take a pounding!!
    Despite the reviews, I was in the area & was about to pull the trigger. Then she went off the rails on text when I just confirmed that it was BBBJ with the hh visit. She's 6 months prego so can't imagine her being any less crazy now. I'd love to hear from someone that has actually seen her recently & had an ok time.

  5. #13677

    Anyone know about this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...e-fun/37686610

    Anybody know if she's a safe bet.

  6. #13676

    Adina

    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    Her twitter is an absolute train wreck and she can't figure out why no one will drop $300 a pop on her. Oh and she is pregnant, assuming from when she started barebacking.
    Yes I have text with her in the past. All you have to do is ask a question and she would go off the rails. When I saw her recent ad I thought maybe she was getting it but it appears not. Too bad she looks like she could take a pounding!!

  7. #13675
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone talked to Adina lately? Wondering if she is still crazy rude or if she has calmed down. She is offering some pretty good rates right now.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ence/60912131/
    Her twitter is an absolute train wreck and she can't figure out why no one will drop $300 a pop on her. Oh and she is pregnant, assuming from when she started barebacking.

  8. #13674
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle0463  [View Original Post]
    The lady in the photo from Fall River has passed away.

    I was friends with her on Facebook.
    Can you message me please?

  9. #13673
    Quote Originally Posted by WolverineBlue  [View Original Post]
    I'm still hoping to get some info on the girl in the picture, itd be appreciated.
    The lady in the photo from Fall River has passed away.

    I was friends with her on Facebook.

  10. #13672
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone talked to Adina lately? Wondering if she is still crazy rude or if she has calmed down. She is offering some pretty good rates right now.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ence/60912131/
    AdinaLove8 on Twitter will tell you all you need to know.

  11. #13671

    Adina

    Has anyone talked to Adina lately? Wondering if she is still crazy rude or if she has calmed down. She is offering some pretty good rates right now.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ence/60912131/

  12. #13670
    Quote Originally Posted by WolverineBlue  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Robin. Blonde, butterfly tattoo on her vag lived in Bristol and Pawtucket, BBCIP a few times, I haven't seen her in a year.

    Keri massage in Rumford / east prov, BB twice, and I'd like to know if she still services.

    Saw deb in woonsocket a few months ago, blonde chubby, was a total BBCIP rush job claimed someone was on their way up.

    Anyone remember Monica redhead dom from the CL days?

    Also anyone have any information on the girl the picture attached, has really bad teeth lived on County st in Fall River, did massages out of her apartment. It is NOT the famous Marissa / Melissa.
    I'm still hoping to get some info on the girl in the picture, itd be appreciated.

  13. #13669
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    She's real. I've gotten some car dome. I tried following up another time for FS she claimed she had incall in NP but got a pic from another chick. Something fishy. And always says she has a crazy baby daddy who hacks her profiles blah blah. I'm glad I got some good head but I think that was the first and last time. Too unsettling now. I got 3 different girls contacting me from that same number now I had to block because I don't know if its legit anymore. When I called her out on it, she gave me the baby daddy bs. All set.
    There's a scam profiles of her asking for deposit and says no black men. I talk. To her and she confirm it's not her. And yes she's real.

  14. #13668

    Weird text responses.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotForHerdds  [View Original Post]
    Was communicating with this one to set up a meet. Stopped responding, then picked up the conversation 3. 5 hours later without skipping a beat but added in a bunch of unrecognizable jibberish in between. Should I even bother trying to meet?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/133135121157
    She's real. I've gotten some car dome. I tried following up another time for FS she claimed she had incall in NP but got a pic from another chick. Something fishy. And always says she has a crazy baby daddy who hacks her profiles blah blah. I'm glad I got some good head but I think that was the first and last time. Too unsettling now. I got 3 different girls contacting me from that same number now I had to block because I don't know if its legit anymore. When I called her out on it, she gave me the baby daddy bs. All set.

  15. #13667
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    We are talking about the Chanel in W Warwick in the pic below, right? I got CIP for 100 hh on several visits, no upsell, but that was almost a year ago. BBFS was indeed pre-negotiated the first time. She followed thru without drama. She did get a rubber tournequet out, but I think she legitimately forgot that she had agreed to fuck raw, because she quickly got rid of that stinking condom when asked. I'd be curious as to whether this has become a a new pattern, though--that is, promising it, but not following thru. Can anyone else who tried her, please comment?

    Also, I'm not so sure about the lack of demons. She did appear to have track marks the last time I cum-pumped her. I indeed commented on that the last time I reviewed her on this board.
    It was indeed in WW but she looked much better and way more put together than in that photo. I used a bag during my time with her and it was indeed 1. For a hh. She's more plump in that lewd, milfy sort of way and tasted way too clean to seem like the type to be on anything. But who knows? I'm 100% going to drop some bare loads the next time I see her, though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape