Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 25035
-
04-19-21 13:28 #13695Senior Member

Posts: 4545So far none of us has been able to meet her. She will have text you nonstop and when you say you closer to her. She will stop. So don't bother.
Originally Posted by Kman20
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 11:47 #13694Senior Member

Posts: 395Looking for Help
Lots of guys have been looking for info on her if you find any please share it.
Originally Posted by Kman20
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 08:34 #13693Senior Member

Posts: 28Looking for Help / Info
Hi Everyone,
I'd like to see this one but concerned she looks too good to true and worried she might be associated with LE. A friend was in communication with her but backed out because he was sure it was a setup. Any info will help on whether or how I can determine if she is legit. I've included pictures of her from a previous posting on STG.
-
04-18-21 14:10 #13692Senior Member

Posts: 353Oh Jesus
Just dawned on me I know this girl irl 🤣 question is do I message her and ask to hang out.
Originally Posted by DearDiary
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 11:55 #13691Senior Member

Posts: 53Ebony in Pawtucket
Anyone heard of ebony MILF in Pawtucket? Supposed to have big boobs and BBBJ skills. I think she is around 55 years old, own place. Just lost contact with the person who mentioned her to me and wanted some info if anyone knew about her.
-
04-17-21 21:59 #13690Regular Member

Posts: 16Re destiny
I still see Destiny. But she's not really available on the weekends and she's only seeing regulars I believe.
Originally Posted by CMull420
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 20:58 #13689Regular Member

Posts: 21Blonde
Anyone have an experience with this one? First time I've seen her ad but a quick google looks like she's been around awhile https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...y/690760704414.
-
04-17-21 20:32 #13688Senior Member

Posts: 149China Baby
Saw China Baby earlier this week. One of the cleaner incalls I've been to. She does look on par with her pics. Although she doesn't specifically mention it in her ad, everything is covered. Only went for BJ. Good effort overall on her part but would just rate it average at best. Clean and safe time overall.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/come-let-m3-bless-u-super-fr/997411527037
-
04-17-21 15:41 #13687Senior Member

Posts: 58I saw Mandy just a few days ago. Still works hard to make you happy.
Originally Posted by CMull420
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 15:39 #13686Senior Member

Posts: 58Coco
I have seen Coco, the thicker of the two. She is a big girl but I had a good time. Big naturals and an enthusiastic BBBJ (with a small added contribution). I plan on returning. Local extended stay hotel.
Originally Posted by Liecam
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 21:21 #13685Senior Member

Posts: 37Mandy, and Destiny
Has anyone seen Mandy or Destiny lately and if you happen to know if they are available currently?
-
04-16-21 19:20 #13684Senior Member

Posts: 104Anyone try these ladies yet
They've been posting a lot lately.
https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...s/821334892199
-
04-16-21 19:16 #13683Senior Member

Posts: 4545I thought she was boring. She wasn't into it so you can go see for yourself but beside the ass. Nothing to brag about.
Originally Posted by JastempRI
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 18:08 #13682Senior Member

Posts: 289Sarah?
" Hey my name is sarah" Try searching for this.
Originally Posted by JastempRI
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 17:51 #13681Senior Member

Posts: 216Car date girl
This one has posted sporadically and is only doing car dates. I swear there is a review somewhere in here but she doesn't use a name in the post. Anyways has anyone tried her out?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/254032518561









Reply With Quote




