Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 518 of 735 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 568 618 ... LastLast
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 11017
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3262
    Still on the hunt for a hottie who provides cock worship OR BBBJ real massage (not a "rub") BBBJ.

    I am 100% anti-fatty and it's a non starter if they're fat. I don't really care about getting a good deal or anything like that, just premium, unrushed and unrelenting oral from a smokeshow.

  2. #3261
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...d/414988165074

    Has anyone met this one before? The pics and rates seem TGTBT but none of the things that normally are red flags for me are showing. Anyone have any experience?
    We negotiated a rate / services, I picked a time I wanted her to come thru. Then never heard from her again. Which was fine since I saw someone with same menu for slightly less.

  3. #3260

    Curious.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...d/414988165074

    Has anyone met this one before? The pics and rates seem TGTBT but none of the things that normally are red flags for me are showing. Anyone have any experience?

  4. #3259
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    I'd save your money, if Chicago is truly great.

    You can get BBFS in Lynnwood Everett for 200, but they are with Aunties well into their 40's.
    LOL. There are quite a few in their mid 20's, in that area in that price range.

  5. #3258

    Gray's Harbor

    Morning gents,

    I'm down in the Gray's Harbor area for a few days. Any intel on any providers in the area?

  6. #3257
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDago  [View Original Post]
    Hello Brothers,

    First time to Washington and Woodinville. Does anyone have any suggestions for anything in that area? Any guidance would be appreciated. Northwest Chicagoland guy here.

    Stay Safe,

    MD.
    I'd save your money, if Chicago is truly great.

    You can get BBFS in Lynnwood Everett for 200, but they are with Aunties well into their 40's.

  7. #3256
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Yes Absolutely. PM me.
    Why not post what you know? Good? Bad?

  8. #3255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Was going thru the Twitter feed on what twister 100 posted in bb sec. This position / flexibility just blew my mind. All 3 holes open there. Sadly she's in GA!
    What twitter feed.

    I will bounce to the Bb thread but please post or pm the link.

  9. #3254

    Get ready to be disappointed

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDago  [View Original Post]
    Hello Brothers,

    First time to Washington and Woodinville. Does anyone have any suggestions for anything in that area? Any guidance would be appreciated. Northwest Chicagoland guy here.

    Stay Safe,

    MD.
    Not that this helps but prices are higher, service is generally worse and more restrictive up in these parts. NW burbs of Chicago are prime pooning areas.

  10. #3253

    East side

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDago  [View Original Post]
    Hello Brothers,

    First time to Washington and Woodinville. Does anyone have any suggestions for anything in that area? Any guidance would be appreciated. Northwest Chicagoland guy here.

    Stay Safe,

    MD.
    Probably not in woodinville, but there are providers that advertise in the east side: Bothell, kirkland, Redmond and Bellevue. I guess it depends on what you're looking for.

  11. #3252

    First Time to Washington

    Hello Brothers,

    First time to Washington and Woodinville. Does anyone have any suggestions for anything in that area? Any guidance would be appreciated. Northwest Chicagoland guy here.

    Stay Safe,

    MD.

  12. #3251

    Capriprice

    Did anyone get this gorgeous Latina's social when she was in town? Blonde hair white Latina if any saw her before.

  13. #3250
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    I just quit looking at that site. DDoS protection is cheap, they simply rather not do it.
    Exactly. I don't visit STG without a VPN. Meaning I don't visit STG.

  14. #3249
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin696  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to ever get into stg because of my VPN. It always blocks saying the IP address is trying to ddos them. How are you guys with VPNs working around this?
    I just quit looking at that site. DDoS protection is cheap, they simply rather not do it.

  15. #3248

    Man o man

    Was going thru the Twitter feed on what twister 100 posted in bb sec. This position / flexibility just blew my mind. All 3 holes open there. Sadly she's in GA!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210414-164035_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape