Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 520 of 736 FirstFirst ... 20 420 470 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 570 620 ... LastLast
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 11033
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3248

    Littlehoneypot

    Fake profile: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....m-all-you-need.

    This is Angel Wicky from the Czech Republic.

    Stay safe.

  2. #3247
    Quote Originally Posted by WamSam  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ / cfs / tf. No to cim if memory serves, but she's got good oral skills.

    And yeah that ass is to die for but sadly no greek.

    If she would have gone east side when she permanently moved out here (she thought about it) she would be my personal top of rotation. If you like them thick with awesome rack and ass, she's your girl.
    Thanks.

    I hear she does amazing duos with Shelby Creams.

  3. #3246

    Jones4 Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to meet Jenny soon too.

    Sadly she doesn't do Greek which is a shame because her ass is ridiculous.

    I've only found one report about her on here and it doesn't give any details of what the session was like, just that her body is amazing (clearly).
    BBBJ / cfs / tf. No to cim if memory serves, but she's got good oral skills.

    And yeah that ass is to die for but sadly no greek.

    If she would have gone east side when she permanently moved out here (she thought about it) she would be my personal top of rotation. If you like them thick with awesome rack and ass, she's your girl.

  4. #3245
    Quote Originally Posted by OhConan  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one in West Seattle?

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/13310...ings.com/13310

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...i/913096027725

    Kind of doesn't look real to me, but I have a soft spot for thick blondes.
    Well, I feel dumb for not doing a simple image search. This is Hunter McGrady, plus size model: https://www.instagram.com/huntermcgrady/.

  5. #3244

    Ukrainian princess

    So to summarize, open menu including Greek, responsive communication, pretty reasonable rate, but people are still pretty meh? I'm going to take that to mean she's hideous or her snatch resembles a wizard's sleeve. Well fuck, back to the drawing board I guess. I know at this price point there's going to be some trade offs, if she's got any fans would love to hear if there are any high points.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chingados  [View Original Post]
    No experience but she's been mentioned many times, as recently as last week or so.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5278237

  6. #3243

    She is a rip off


  7. #3242

    Ukrainian Princess

    No experience but she's been mentioned many times, as recently as last week or so.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5278237



    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/498403743279

    Sorry why'all, really should have done all three of these in a single post. Just messaged this one and she responded right away. $300 hr, 180 HH, includes Greek and BB. Goes by Natalya on Erotic monkey. Any first hand experience?

    Pic looks vaguely familiar. I think I may have hooked up w her awhile back, if she's the one I'm thinking of I didn't repeat because her covered BJ was pretty bad. But if she's opening her menu up could be worth another try.

  8. #3241
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/498403743279

    Sorry why'all, really should have done all three of these in a single post. Just messaged this one and she responded right away. $300 hr, 180 HH, includes Greek and BB. Goes by Natalya on Erotic monkey. Any first hand experience?

    Pic looks vaguely familiar. I think I may have hooked up w her awhile back, if she's the one I'm thinking of I didn't repeat because her covered BJ was pretty bad. But if she's opening her menu up could be worth another try.

  9. #3240

    Pepper rican

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...u/004215894876

    This one too while we're at it. Thanks!

  10. #3239

    Sweet southern seduction

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...n/144400255280

    Anybody have any experience with this one? Legit, reasonably open menu, reasonable pricing, etc? TIA!!

  11. #3238

    Up up and away

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Rates went up I see. She was pretty attractive when I saw her last year. It was 5 bills for the hour but her restricted menu on TNA turns out to be false. It was pretty much anything goes when we got together. The only 2 no she gave me was no pics and no pain. I had thought that meant no Greek but she just lubed up and jumped on. YMMV obviously.
    Looks like her rates went way up.

  12. #3237
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    Thought you all would get a kick out of this LOL.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....a-naughty-side!-Celebrate-Easter-Monday-w-Lily-Grace!-In-Out-Ava.
    Rates went up I see. She was pretty attractive when I saw her last year. It was 5 bills for the hour but her restricted menu on TNA turns out to be false. It was pretty much anything goes when we got together. The only 2 no she gave me was no pics and no pain. I had thought that meant no Greek but she just lubed up and jumped on. YMMV obviously.

  13. #3236

    Seattle Hot Nikki

    Any intel on this one in West Seattle?

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/13310...ings.com/13310

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...i/913096027725

    Kind of doesn't look real to me, but I have a soft spot for thick blondes.

  14. #3235
    Quote Originally Posted by Satyriasis2323  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anybody has info on these two:

    Jones 4 Jenny.

    Lisa456.

    Looking to connect with them but wanted to see if anybody has details.
    I'm trying to meet Jenny soon too.

    Sadly she doesn't do Greek which is a shame because her ass is ridiculous.

    I've only found one report about her on here and it doesn't give any details of what the session was like, just that her body is amazing (clearly).

  15. #3234

    Nonsensical

    I swear this post and profile were written by a bot. On the like and dislikes, every single box is checked, putting the same things in both categories. The profile photo is also what I would expect a bad AI to spit out.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....e-a-good-time-(-so-exiting-and-can%92 t-wait-I%92 m.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape