Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 17249
-
04-15-21 23:23 #12944Senior Member

Posts: 490Tricked you?
This the first time one of these girls blew you off and wasted your time? Either she was pased out, sick as fuck or someone beat you to her and she was on the date or headed to the dr for her fix. The nature of the beast with most of these girls, walkers or escorts. Pisses me off as well, but it will happen more often than not so deal with it.
Originally Posted by Baduk
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 23:48 #12943Senior Member

Posts: 100You are right. Do you contact sarah recently? I don't know why she tricked me last Sunday. She got nothing just waste my time. I don't believe it was her.
Originally Posted by Twisted36
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 23:15 #12942Senior Member

Posts: 1020Little Bit and Sarah B are similar looking ladies but definitely not the same. Little Bit used to have short hair, and Sarah has longer hair. I know them both well. Both are usually a good time and both have good skills. I think Sarah gives better head but little Bit is a better fuck.
Originally Posted by Baduk
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 19:52 #12941Senior Member

Posts: 100Wednesday afternoon
Just made two passes. It seems that main area has moved from east of hague to west of hague. The first pass, I saw the pregnant red head girl. Somebody has already mentioned her name is Holly. Then I saw the girl standing at the Sully&S Huron. She is wearing the sunglass, her face is clean, no sign of regular SW. I doubt she is LEO, but not sure, have to pass. The second pass, I saw the blonde girl wearing red clothes at Chestershire. She seems good looking. She got one guy's car quickly. Anyone talked to Sarah B by the phone or FB? Is herself using the FB?
-
04-14-21 16:44 #12940Senior Member

Posts: 100Sarah B
The first SW sounds like Sarah B. She live near there. Last time I met her was on April 2nd, her voice was already raspy at that time. I was also trying to schedule an appointment with her last Sunday, however, I was played by her. She made me come get her but never showed up or answer the text or phone call. Just as you said, she has been nice to people, not like the thing she did, so perhaps somebody else was taking her phone.
Originally Posted by Dave3879
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 15:41 #12939Senior Member

Posts: 418Red head white sunglasses + little bit
Was out yesterday mid afternoon and it was pretty bare as usual. Picked up little bit (tiny skinny brunette) on a side street behind the Alex market. Since the weather was so nice, and the time of day. I had a hell of a time finding a spot but finally did. She performed BBBJ well, took good direction. Doesn't like to be touched, but has a really good attitude. The street has taken the toll on her body though. Super thin, voice is always raspy. Has a semi-functioning cell phone but hit / miss on actually being able to set something up-surprise!. But with the trouble I've had finding anything and the fact she's good and good attitude. Got to prioritize and sacrfice. LOL.
On my way out I spotted a nice looking redhead (strawberry blonde past shoulder hair), clean looking more trendy style clothes. White rimmed sunglasses. Was talking on a cellphone but seemed to be looking to catch peoples eyes. Given all the stings I wanted to make sure she was moving blocks, etc. By the time I got back around with terrible traffic I think she pop'd into a market or someone else picked her up. Sounds familiar to anyone?
-
04-13-21 10:51 #12938Senior Member

Posts: 114MW gone too?
Miss seeing posts of MW Jrp. His posts not as comical, but informative of the Cols scene.
Originally Posted by BlowInHer
[View Original Post]
Guess we all fade away, unless we burn out (rust never sleeps).
-
04-13-21 08:58 #12937Senior Member

Posts: 92Francine?
What is her description?
Originally Posted by DreamMonger
[View Original Post]
TIA.
-
04-12-21 20:28 #12936Senior Member

Posts: 309Last night, between 9 and 11 I saw almost nothing on Sullivant. I don't think I have ever seen it so dead. I saw only 2 the entire night and neither was worth a second look. I even did a pass on Parsons and 3 passes on Hudson just out of shear boredom. Zero. God, I hope Columbus isn't going the way Canton did. Ugh!
GaB.
-
04-12-21 09:08 #12935Senior Member

Posts: 114Monday morning find
Cruised through Sulli loop. Seeing two, but not quick enough to make the scoop. Got the sense to check Broad, and found Francine. Strutting her stuff on S side of Broad, going E from Central, before sun-up. Got her to a spot, and for 54, she still has the form. Tits still well-rounded, and what an eager performer. Did some DT BBBJ, then off to attend to the boys and below. . . She stopped to unbutton, so I could more easily get FIY as she finished off her great head game. Gave 2 Jacksons, as its been a year or 2 since I saw her, and she's always been a good time, despite her raspy / whiny voice.
-
04-10-21 17:50 #12934Senior Member

Posts: 111Couple short Laps
Cruised the 500 around 12:30 to 12:45 pm. Early afternoon, despite the nice weather there was nothing out my 1st pass and some I passed on 2nd lap.
* No Humpty steaming piles seen while hunting a diamond in the rough.
-
04-09-21 23:43 #12933Senior Member

Posts: 477I recall a post he left a few months ago about a really bad rash on his Mr. Lucky, doesn't take a genius to assume that went south really quick based on his hundreds of reports. Would love an update, wonder if he met uncle LEO or is on vacation.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 00:19 #12932Senior Member

Posts: 471Humpty dumpty had a great fall? His reports were always entertaining, but wow he was living on the edge. I hope that the king's horses and men can put him back together again.
Originally Posted by HornySenior
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 15:39 #12931Senior Member

Posts: 26Look up Tactical Response Group on Facebook.
Originally Posted by FloridaBeach
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 23:36 #12930Senior Member

Posts: 86Trg
Do you have link. I am not sure what TRG is to search in google.
Originally Posted by TimeForFun1982
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






