Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 289 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 339 389 789 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 17247
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12927
    Quote Originally Posted by HornySenior  [View Original Post]
    He hasn't posted since March 12. Wonder what happened.
    Wonder he was one of the guys who got busted. Been several on the TRG page.

  2. #12926

    Humpty

    Quote Originally Posted by HornySenior  [View Original Post]
    He hasn't posted since March 12. Wonder what happened.
    Said in an earlier post he would be away for awhile. Out of town possibly Florida.

  3. #12925

    Humpty

    He hasn't posted since March 12. Wonder what happened.

  4. #12924

    Good Friday stroll

    Was down past sunset, with no SW in sight. Not even the hags or fatties. Both of which I've tried in the many years I've been out here. Ran to Walmart's, to kill time and was about to give up, when catching a vision of young lovely Raven (right as I saw a light brown hair gal, also). Went for the known provider. Had great conversation on way to a new spot. Enjoyed and directed her DT, BBBJ skills. Treat her right, gents.

    Oh, she said there was a sweep recently, that may have removed a lot of the providers. Though she said she could put me in touch with a few she's known. I turned them down, aiming to just connect with her, when I see her. Fortunately there are massage parlors around for an alternate release avenue.

  5. #12923

    Raven

    So I was out yesterday evening between 6 and 8 and there were a few ladies out. Holly, who is pregnant, was out looking for some business, west of Hague near Binns. Pregnant girls aren't my thing so I kept looking. Next I saw Teeny. I used to pick her up pretty regularly, but her performance has dropped off considerably as of late, so I passed on that as well. As I came around the corner, there was Angie. She used to look pretty good when she was walking in the bottoms but time has not been good to her so I passed on her as well. This was down closer to Wendy's. After a few more passes I saw someone new. She looked cute with glasses and a bandanna used as a bow in her hair. She was maybe 5'4" average build. Definitely looked better with her clothes on than off. What she could do is give one excellent BBBJ for the going street rate with no haggle, no fuss and no quit. She was so good that I didn't even bother to have her stop for FS. Sorry Humpty, she said no BBFS ever. Also no digits for her. If I see her again I will definitely pick her up again. She was nice, no issues and gives great head. Maybe next time I will try CFS. I picked her up by the Church on Burgess and dropped her off at the corner store on Warren. I finally broke my dry streak on Sully. I have noticed that if you are looking to scoop, you better be fast as the few girls out there are gone super quick these days.

  6. #12922

    Shelby

    Forgot to mention, shelby b was out, might have been yesterday, not sure but she didn't look too bad. I haven't seen her since she was utr, then she was a nice find, now after all her health issues I am not interested. FWIW, she had a cute smile. But I'm now on the hunt for the dime I saw earlier!

  7. #12921
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted1  [View Original Post]
    Made 4 passes on sully this evening. Hilltop must have had something going on, a lot of cpd protecting us. One pass I see an older gal, saw her before as a bleach blond, see her posting as well but been a while. She was just west of 70 on the hill. I had picked her a few years ago, remember she was bat shit crazy but can't remember her performance. I passed for the moment, headed to the bottoms to see if anything better. Well, nothing there so back to see if she was still there, she wasnt. So back west and I spot a dime, 5'3 or so, black shoulder length hair latin look right at hague.
    Yeah I even hit E Main on the way home and the only one I saw was the short crackhead that chases cars. Maybe they all got their stimulus cards and are shooting it into their arms. Gas is getting too pricey to be making laps for nothing though.

  8. #12920

    And the drought continues

    Made 4 passes on sully this evening. Hilltop must have had something going on, a lot of cpd protecting us. One pass I see an older gal, saw her before as a bleach blond, see her posting as well but been a while. She was just west of 70 on the hill. I had picked her a few years ago, remember she was bat shit crazy but can't remember her performance. I passed for the moment, headed to the bottoms to see if anything better. Well, nothing there so back to see if she was still there, she wasnt. So back west and I spot a dime, 5'3 or so, black shoulder length hair latin look right at hague. Made a loop and damn she was gone. If any info on her, it would be appreciated. Off to hudson, 3 loops and nothing there either. Went home cash in pocket.

  9. #12919
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForFun1982  [View Original Post]
    I know there have been a few busts but these streets are dead. I've hit Hudson, Sullivant, and Parsons and saw 2 out that I wouldn't let within 100' of my car. Been like this the past couple weeks for me. Did they all move to a different area that only a couple lucky mongers know?
    I haven't seen anything either. I'm going to hit the internet ads later this week. Plenty of them out there just more pricey.

  10. #12918

    It's dead

    I know there have been a few busts but these streets are dead. I've hit Hudson, Sullivant, and Parsons and saw 2 out that I wouldn't let within 100' of my car. Been like this the past couple weeks for me. Did they all move to a different area that only a couple lucky mongers know?

  11. #12917
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted1  [View Original Post]
    Last evening then again tonight, not too much out on sully or hudson / cleveland. Made several passes each area, a few zombies but nothing worth scooping. Did a loop on hudson for a bleach blond. Turned out to be the girl that looks like or is the tatted barbie. Bigger ass than I'm going to have in the car, and looked go be around 40 so yes, not going there.

    Need a good UTR, getting tired of this shit!
    I've picked her up before, worst blowjob and wouldn't stop complaining about only getting a 20 for it.

  12. #12916

    The Sullied Sullivant

    Had some time passing through, got ghosted by a STG provider, so I decided to try my luck in this infamous area. Holy sh*t, has Columbus just said "fuck it" and written off that area of town? Homeless addicts everywhere, and not a single cop in sight. Dumpster diving in alleys, clustering behind the UDF, and all over the place by the Suboxone clinic. There was one in an alley that was staggering around clearly doped up. Hard pass. Saw a couple of decent looking ones (about 7-8 on the SW scale) but they all got scooped by aggressive mongers. Settled for a slightly thick corn fed one who said her name was Hailie. She got the job done, but nothing really special. Disappointed as I wanted more that night. Drove around a little more hoping to find one for a second pop, but nothing worth a second look. Funny as hell that I later saw Hailie walking with and yelling at some filthy looking guy (street boyfriend or something?) Dude, she sucks cock to feed her habit, not yours. Hopefully the STG spinner of a GND I tried to get with will be more available next time I pass by.

  13. #12915
    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    Here are some chubby vs slim pics.
    I went to high school with this girl, she had the fattest ass on a think white girl. Wish I found her before she went down hill.

  14. #12914

    Little bit & Unknown

    I can only hobby during the mornings usually. Been dry for weeks now.

    Passing thru east side today and got Little Bit's number. Didn't have time to hobby then. Tried to search the reports as I know she's been reviewed, but can't find them. Any insights?

    Coming back thru saw a young, latina looking, dark hair, trendy clean clothes. Distinctive white jacket and blue eyebrows. I got outscooped cause traffic was terrible. Anyone know who she is? Best looking drive by I've seen in 3 months.

  15. #12913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494
    Quote Originally Posted by NoIDidnt  [View Original Post]
    Same girl but I would only do the thin version. If I showed up and found a thicker girl I would leave. So many guys like the thick girls and I get it we all have our own preferences.

    Just saying that one version is a go and the other is not worth my cash to me.
    Same here, IMO. The more feminine, the better. I like girly girls, not burly girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape