Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 826 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 326 726 776 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 876 926 ... LastLast
Results 12,376 to 12,390 of 18367
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5992

    Yonda121

    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    Crap, my bad. I reported her / him so blocked now.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/92266...c-60c96cdc6587

  2. #5991

    Yonda121

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufuyuyg8  [View Original Post]
    Wrong link.
    Crap, my bad. I reported her / him so blocked now.

  3. #5990
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...4-06134ea4955f

    Don't even respond to her messages.
    Wrong link.

  4. #5989
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Mongers- is anyone aware of a thread that contains a list of SBs that are open to host?
    Don't know about a prior thread but if it's helpful all four of these do host:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/02cd2...0-bc658260d0c5

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f1b3b...c-3c20d24834ec

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b6004...7-a7a28a0250c2

    https://www.seeking.com/member/16ba8...6-2d4eb2bea8a6

  5. #5988
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...4-06134ea4955f

    Don't even respond to her messages.
    Looks like this is a link to your inbox? What's the SB trying to do?

  6. #5987
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...4-06134ea4955f

    Don't even respond to her messages.
    That's a link to your inbox FYI.

  7. #5986

    Repost link

    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...4-06134ea4955f

    Don't even respond to her messages.
    The link is to your seeking mailbox.

  8. #5985

    Extortion attempt

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...4-06134ea4955f

    Don't even respond to her messages.

  9. #5984

    Those that host?

    Mongers- is anyone aware of a thread that contains a list of SBs that are open to host?

  10. #5983

    SB Reviews?

    Hey guys. . was talking to a SB and she mentioned that someone told her about a reviewsite with ratings and info.

    Any idea?

  11. #5982

    Ddarlajean

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Was asking for 500, and told me to bring cover. 3 hours before the date she said she had plans with her sister that she couldn't break.
    She quoted me 400. She texted some pics, and she's bigger than her pics on the site. And looking like that, she was probably the worst conversationalist I've come across. So I passed. But she seems very dtf.

  12. #5981

    An UTR

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9a1eb...7-5f679a3d9213

    She sent me some pics and mot my type.

  13. #5980

    She wasnt lying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    She sent me a few pics, the first one stopped me from pursuing. If she's 41 I'm 18.
    Each of those saggy breasts are 41.

  14. #5979

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy07  [View Original Post]
    Wants at least $700 , an uber ride and only discusses about sugar in person. All her replies are like Trump press conferences.

    She: I need least $700 PPMs for the meets to spend some quality time and I will go with the flow.

    Me: How long do you stay for arrangements for $700?

    She: Unrushed time.

    Me: Hmm just to plan from my end for the date, how long is unrushed to you?

    She: Few hours.

    Me: Few hours like 4 hrs. Over night?

    She: Unrushed Quality time.

    Me: What are your expectations for the arrangement? Are you okay with FWB?

    She: I like to spend quality time.

    Me: Are you comfortable with Sugar, FWB?

    She: I will go with the flow.

    Me: I am not interested if its just I go with a flow. Its for 2nd or 3rd date.

    She: I only like to discuss those details in person. I am free tomorrow, day after etc.

    She: I prefer to start with monthly allowance first and then move to PPM.

    Me: I gave up.
    Thanks! I was discussing her with a friend last night. Too many red flags. The $700 number is the final straw. I got the sense that she just wanted someone to fund an uber ride for her--and not to see a SD.

  15. #5978
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    What's the 1st Rule of Fight Club.

    Don't Talk About Fight Club.

    I reasonably post a 11 girls review, a few of you msg me about more details about the girls. I answer everyone questions honestly. I told the member that I got bbfscip from this SB in a private msg. When this member meetup with this SB he didn't get bbfscip. This member told my ex SB about this site, thinking that will change her mind about bbfscip.

    So because of this member I will no longer be telling anyone if I got BBFS in a post or in private. Especially, those who reach out about this particular SB.

    To the member who did this. Thanks for throwing me under the bus.
    Truly sorry to hear about this. I would give up that member and put them on blast. That was really stupid on their part.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape