Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 12,391 to 12,405 of 18368
-
04-14-21 10:33 #5978Senior Member

Posts: 457Truly sorry to hear about this. I would give up that member and put them on blast. That was really stupid on their part.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 09:43 #5977Banned Member

Posts: 131Question about BBFS
When I started sugar dating early this year I never thought I would go BBFS (because I have wife sex too, ya know. Need to stay clean) but. After a few times I could not resist CIP with these hot things! My question is do you guys negotiate all of this upfront? In the last month I've seen 6 new girls and just went in bareback without talking about it. Only one asked if I have a condom I smiled and said no. No problem. I get the feeling 90% SBs don't care. They may say something like pull out I'm not on birth control but. I wonder if that is the norm. On the other hand when I'm chatting / texting with potentials and they within the first few texts bring up protection. I get UTR escort / pro vibes. Which is usually confirmed when they talk about $$$ per hour etc.
Is that the general experience here?
-
04-14-21 09:16 #5976Banned Member

Posts: 131LOL. All the while you and many others on this site give me a hard time about not posting specifics.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 09:14 #5975Senior Member

Posts: 117You can't fix.
This saying applies to the man who betrayed us all. "you can't fix stupid. ".
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
DM.
-
04-14-21 08:19 #5974Senior Member

Posts: 28Agree.
Saw a girl who from D. C. When I took a trip up last fall. She was fun, but not worth the revisit. She showed me her reviews on here from members because she and her friend had created fake profiles so they could tell if someone reviewed them and if the reviews were not good, they could then figure out who it was by the time frame of the visit to the review. I am sure there a quite a few girls on here doing the exact same thing.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 01:23 #5973Senior Member

Posts: 39Wants at least $700 , uber ride and weird replies.
Wants at least $700 , an uber ride and only discusses about sugar in person. All her replies are like Trump press conferences.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
She: I need least $700 PPMs for the meets to spend some quality time and I will go with the flow.
Me: How long do you stay for arrangements for $700?
She: Unrushed time.
Me: Hmm just to plan from my end for the date, how long is unrushed to you?
She: Few hours.
Me: Few hours like 4 hrs. Over night?
She: Unrushed Quality time.
Me: What are your expectations for the arrangement? Are you okay with FWB?
She: I like to spend quality time.
Me: Are you comfortable with Sugar, FWB?
She: I will go with the flow.
Me: I am not interested if its just I go with a flow. Its for 2nd or 3rd date.
She: I only like to discuss those details in person. I am free tomorrow, day after etc.
She: I prefer to start with monthly allowance first and then move to PPM.
Me: I gave up.
-
04-14-21 00:14 #5972Senior Member

Posts: 525Leah
Any intel yet? She looks hot, but her communication is vague, she wants to meet quickly, she wants uber, and other red flags.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 22:13 #5971Senior Member

Posts: 452Ymmv
Wow. Was this a senior member. I thought most folks on here knew about YMMV. Esp with SBs. I mean that's one big diff between SB and pros. They have more leeway in choosing what they want to do with whom. Also in my experience sometimes it will happen in the 2nd or 3rd time. Seriously. Does telling the SB about this site, change her position and does she really think better of you? I wonder if he got bbfscip after he told her about the site.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 21:44 #5970Senior Member

Posts: 618Sorry that happened to you brother.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 21:25 #5969Senior Member

Posts: 631Cancel on me
Was asking for 500, and told me to bring cover. 3 hours before the date she said she had plans with her sister that she couldn't break.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 17:20 #5968Senior Member

Posts: 215Ddarlajean
Anybody seen her? Been talking to her. Planning to meet soon.
-
04-13-21 17:14 #5967Senior Member

Posts: 30Honestly, age isn't really my concern here. I'm probably on the younger side of people on the forum, so being with a cougar is kinda thrilling. I'm more worried about sketchiness LOL.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 17:12 #5966Senior Member

Posts: 6311st Rule of Fight Club
What's the 1st Rule of Fight Club.
Don't Talk About Fight Club.
I reasonably post a 11 girls review, a few of you msg me about more details about the girls. I answer everyone questions honestly. I told the member that I got bbfscip from this SB in a private msg. When this member meetup with this SB he didn't get bbfscip. This member told my ex SB about this site, thinking that will change her mind about bbfscip.
So because of this member I will no longer be telling anyone if I got BBFS in a post or in private. Especially, those who reach out about this particular SB.
To the member who did this. Thanks for throwing me under the bus.
-
04-13-21 16:03 #5965Senior Member

Posts: 1241Yeah. You can definitely see crow's feet on her face in spite of make-up. No wrinkles at all mean lots of photoshopping and Botox.
Originally Posted by BobLobLa
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 15:01 #5964Senior Member

Posts: 189I know politics aren't allowed to be discussed on this site but if you're in this game and limit who's wet holes you'll put your dick in based on their political party preferences then you're doing it wrong. 😂128514;128514;.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






