Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 906 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 406 806 856 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 956 1006 1406 ... LastLast
Results 13,576 to 13,590 of 27819
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14244

    Recommendations for a last meal

    So, favor to ask. Leaving the state towards the end of this week for a hot ass second and going to be busy as all hell during that time. Which means my opportunities to bust a nut are going to be few and far between. Anyone have any recommendations for a last meal that's in the southern half of Seattle or lower? Under the radar or otherwise. Having trouble deciding on something just because of how meh the south is compared to the wild ass north, but price isn't really an issue and I'm looking to make the time spent worth it. Fine with any weight class, but preferably younger and without looking like it got hit by a freight train, and the more open minded the better.

    Please, someone come through whether it by posting or pm. Don't want my last memory of Washington to be something depressing.

  2. #14243
    Quote Originally Posted by BimForFun  [View Original Post]
    Did BEM up her price? New ad is $$. 2 for massage hr and $$ 5 for a different hr? I though she was $$ for all in VIP.
    Tbh, I'm fine with adjusting prices so long as she stays consistent. Some people like to give her shit because she spams report threads looking for free ad-space, but she's still one of the better picks, so who gives a shit. What really bothers the shit out of me is when prices go up by like 50%, weight goes up by 50%, and services are rendered half-assed and rushed.

  3. #14242

    Kristy / MSCongeniality

    Anyone seen her lately? Did she retire? Never saw her but I always liked her look. Not even sure if she belongs in this thread. Any info is helpful.

  4. #14241

    Phoenix

    I believe she is a part of the Georgetown group.

  5. #14240
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntbbc  [View Original Post]
    I guess one of the providers that I met thru civi contacts on Social Media is pissed off.

    She created a handle here and messaged me that she never would have barebacked me if she knew I was a trick.

    No I gots to figure out which one it is.
    https://twitter.com/PhoenixEmber_/st...03028016144390

  6. #14239

    Small World

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntbbc  [View Original Post]
    I guess one of the providers that I met thru civi contacts on Social Media is pissed off.

    She created a handle here and messaged me that she never would have barebacked me if she knew I was a trick.

    No I gots to figure out which one it is.
    Maybe this is a wacky suggestion: ask her?

    I mean, it's not like we're monogamous in this environment, people meet, shit happens, it's a small world that our personal venn diagrams intersected as they did. Let's just be adult about it.

    If you even care.

  7. #14238
    Quote Originally Posted by Keakeak  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-IttyBittyGirl

    She belongs here. Seen her today for bbgreek $. 20 for the quick visit.

    She offers bbfscim!
    You got Greek? Oh shit.

    Can she handle a dick?

  8. #14237

    Crazy

    I guess one of the providers that I met thru civi contacts on Social Media is pissed off.

    She created a handle here and messaged me that she never would have barebacked me if she knew I was a trick.

    No I gots to figure out which one it is.

  9. #14236

    Saw her once

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    YMMV heavily. She is tiny and tight. Got BBFS but no cip. Didn't discuss ahead of time just in the moment type thing.

    The bad she only allowed one pop wanted, more money for round 2. Also kind of annoyingly narcissistic.
    I saw her for a hhr. She set an alarm, which told me it was time to finish. I paid the extra for bb, and did cip. Wanted to see her again and she has ghosted me. I thought it went great. Was really nice.

  10. #14235

    Latinababii

    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra566  [View Original Post]
    YMMV. I've seen here. CIP was not allowed. She is a lot of fun and cool to be with.
    CIP depends on her cycle as she's not on BC.

  11. #14234

    Brooke

    I meant she quoted me $$$$$$ for bb LOL.

  12. #14233
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me $$ for BB. Yikes. The GPS is strong with this one LOL.
    She is actively cutting back on sessions these days and keeping to a list of regulars. BB is definitely something she has been actively discouraging unless the client has $$$ and is tested before seeing her.

  13. #14232

    Brooke Do it all

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me $$ for BB. Yikes. The GPS is strong with this one LOL.
    I assume you mean BrookeCatalina! I thought she charged 4 bills for a regular hour and 5 bills for BB. What do you mean by $$ - Double or two bills?

  14. #14231

    Brooke do it all

    She quoted me $$ for BB. Yikes. The GPS is strong with this one LOL.

  15. #14230

    Sophia Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    What's the story with this girl again?
    YMMV heavily. She is tiny and tight. Got BBFS but no cip. Didn't discuss ahead of time just in the moment type thing.

    The bad she only allowed one pop wanted, more money for round 2. Also kind of annoyingly narcissistic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape