Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 906 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 406 806 856 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 956 1006 1406 ... LastLast
Results 13,576 to 13,590 of 27795
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14220
    Quote Originally Posted by BarkneeRumble  [View Original Post]
    This one came, seemed cool started to get comfortable, set the money down and she said "I left my smokes in the car" and was gone.

    She goes by Bella.

    Here is her ad off STG -be careful and smarter than me.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...r/509688866254
    As soon as she said she forgot her cigarettes in her car, I feared she was a ROB. Why did she need them during the date?

    Hot, but rob.

  2. #14219

    Met my share

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugust  [View Original Post]
    I would not see. There is something wrong with her mentally. Not in a manic depressant way.
    Met my share of mental cases and know what you mean. Hate admitting it but some of them were the best fucks I've ever had. Problem is you don't know it it's going to be the last fuck you have. Still would love to blow several loads in Krista if I could. Guess I love living on the edge sometimes.

  3. #14218

    That Sux!

    Quote Originally Posted by BarkneeRumble  [View Original Post]
    This one came, seemed cool started to get comfortable, set the money down and she said "I left my smokes in the car" and was gone.

    She goes by Bella.

    Here is her ad off STG -be careful and smarter than me.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...r/509688866254
    She has a smoking body!

  4. #14217

    Krystal everett

    I should have known better, but went in anyway. Tried for over a week to get this dumb ***** to pull her head out of her ass, land a room herself and not fucking flake on the appointment. Made an appointment a week ago, but got excuse after excuse and 45 minutes after the scheduled appointment I was at another providers place getting rushed out her door. Week later finally made it happen, "itll be worth it" she said, and it wasn't. Complete dead fish, said she booked the room solo, then said she had a boyfriend living in there with her and he was gone. Took forever to get started after getting the donation, which was sketching me out, but eventually got to business. Terrible BBBJ, stopped after about 2 minutes and would only lie on her back, wouldn't get on top or do doggie cause this or that "hurt" and couldn't do anything else. At least she was cheap, but so am I and I'm pissed I wasted money and time on this little ****. With the amount I'm willing to dish out for this "hobby" and the results I've been getting, I'm out. Fuck this shit. Fuck the idea of somehow paying more for basic lackluster service and being happy about it. This whole hobby is supposed to be "cheaper" and "easier" than pulling ass in the normie world and it frankly isn't anymore.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...g/079361932131

  5. #14216

    Got ripped off- I know better

    This one came, seemed cool started to get comfortable, set the money down and she said "I left my smokes in the car" and was gone.

    She goes by Bella.

    Here is her ad off STG -be careful and smarter than me.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...r/509688866254

  6. #14215
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    Even apart from the AR scare, that's shitty. There's no way it'd take that long just to tidy up a room, and I'm sure she knows us hobbyists could give a shit if it's a little messy anyway. It seems like either she was spitefully fucking with you or maybe something highly dubious was transpiring.
    Or she's just doing drugs. Not to discount what you're saying at all, but I've seen the impossibly long wait due to drug use too many times to not put it at the top of the list as the cause of most providers tardiness. Regardless, I'd get the hell out of that situation, too!!!

  7. #14214

    Krista knight

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugust  [View Original Post]
    I would not see. There is something wrong with her mentally. Not in a manic depressant way.
    She's had lackluster reviews for years, and posts constantly. Its got to be bad, nobody leaves an honest review on her on tna, if they leave a review at all. Its too bad, cause she's got a fuckin smoking hot body, would love to cream that ass.

  8. #14213
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    ...Drove to Kent after speaking with her and she quit answering her phone. Now, I really wanted those big ol boobs so I waited a while. Nothing. So I decided to go North. I got a few miles down the road and she texts and says her phone died and to come to her Motel 6 incall. I went back, told her I was outside, and she asked me to wait while she cleaned the room. Waited and waited. She texted and said she was JUST about done. Again I waited and waited. This went on for an hour and she texts me several times and says she is almost done (again) cleaning the room. She texts and says another 10-15 minutes to "clean the room". About that time, I see a guy walk over to his beat up van in the Motel 6 parking lot, pull out what appeared to be an assault rifle out of the back, and walked back toward the motel. At that time, I decided Big Boobs couldn't negate the waiting and the assault rifle, so I left.
    Even apart from the AR scare, that's shitty. There's no way it'd take that long just to tidy up a room, and I'm sure she knows us hobbyists could give a shit if it's a little messy anyway. It seems like either she was spitefully fucking with you or maybe something highly dubious was transpiring.

  9. #14212

    Tessa. Long wait for nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPimpson  [View Original Post]
    I tried to link up with her around Jan / Feb. After I arrived at the 7/11 near her place and called, she went silent. I didn't bother waiting. Waiting's for fools.
    I was going to see her a couple weeks ago in Kent because she had an 80 dollar early special. I saw her a couple years ago. Not that special but the boobs are spectcular and she is innexpensive. Drove to Kent after speaking with her and she quit answering her phone. Now, I really wanted those big ol boobs so I waited a while. Nothing. So I decided to go North. I got a few miles down the road and she texts and says her phone died and to come to her Motel 6 incall. I went back, told her I was outside, and she asked me to wait while she cleaned the room. Waited and waited. She texted and said she was JUST about done. Again I waited and waited. This went on for an hour and she texts me several times and says she is almost done (again) cleaning the room. She texts and says another 10-15 minutes to "clean the room". About that time, I see a guy walk over to his beat up van in the Motel 6 parking lot, pull out what appeared to be an assault rifle out of the back, and walked back toward the motel. At that time, I decided Big Boobs couldn't negate the waiting and the assault rifle, so I left.

  10. #14211
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianGiant  [View Original Post]
    This is a ridiculous dos and donts list.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?522892-giababbiee69
    This person doesn't even seem to be a real provider to me.

  11. #14210
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianGiant  [View Original Post]
    This is a ridiculous dos and donts list.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?522892-giababbiee69
    And no activity at all!

  12. #14209
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra566  [View Original Post]
    My rule of thumb is if their Things I hate discussing has a continued section, then they generally are not worth the time. I respect setting boundaries and I'll abide by them. If the boundaries are so numerous I can't remember them and I risk violating one, then I'm not going to have fun.
    The flip side is most girls will do things they claim to hate for extra or after a couple visits for no upcharge. I've done BBCIA Greek with girls who claim to hate Greek.

    Every provider on TNA claims to hate BBFS yet they all do it.

  13. #14208
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    Yes Dick I assume they have a gut when they don't show their mid section. Some girls truly have a grotesque midsection, rolls, stretch marks, over lapping their private. Yea those should be hidden. But they are all different. I have seen providers that hate their mid section, are self conscious and it may just be minimal loose skin and stretch marks on an otherwise normal mid section. Other women drop their gut with pride like a peacock. LOL. This girl (I forgot her name, Tiffany or something?) in this particular ad looks pretty, has nice looking rack, seems to have nice legs, so how bad could her gut be? She post all the time and no reviews. I'd guess she is not as nice in as in the pics, rob, or she is so good that guys want to keep her under the radar. Wish I at least knew what services she offered, she seems vague and flaky but I don't have much to go on other than assumptions.
    Yea, is she's on the bed on her knees hugging a pillow, I expect a tummy. Old photos trick!

  14. #14207
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't need to advertise, she has a loyal following. You are correct, if she likes you and you click, forget about it. She is my atf and by far. When she dolls up she looks like a mix between dua lipa, Kendall. Jenner. Big beautiful eyes and lips. Those lips! Her body is petite and skinny like a model but when you see it in action it's perfect because she isn't skinny and fragile it's like the best of both worlds. Long torso, cute breast, long legs, when she bends over she is a natural freak and then you ad her skills! Mind blowing. Even if she doesn't give you all the bells and whistles she is better than most girls. I can't say enough, imo she is simply the best. Never ever have I left disappointed, disappointed, in fact when she blows my mind somehow the next time gets better and better. She is legendary. At least for me she is. Never miss a chance to see her.
    She dropped to her knees in me one time and I was in my tippy toes shaking for the BBBJ! The lips are legendary!! Fuck I need to see her again she's also smart as fuck if you can take time to spot getting your cock sucked by this magician!

  15. #14206

    Like this one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra566  [View Original Post]
    My rule of thumb is if their Things I hate discussing has a continued section, then they generally are not worth the time. I respect setting boundaries and I'll abide by them. If the boundaries are so numerous I can't remember them and I risk violating one, then I'm not going to have fun.
    This is a ridiculous dos and donts list.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?522892-giababbiee69

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape