Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 906 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 406 806 856 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 956 1006 1406 ... LastLast
Results 13,576 to 13,590 of 27920
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14345
    Quote Originally Posted by Keakeak  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-IttyBittyGirl

    She belongs here. Seen her today for bbgreek $. 20 for the quick visit.

    She offers bbfscim!
    You got Greek? Oh shit.

    Can she handle a dick?

  2. #14344

    Crazy

    I guess one of the providers that I met thru civi contacts on Social Media is pissed off.

    She created a handle here and messaged me that she never would have barebacked me if she knew I was a trick.

    No I gots to figure out which one it is.

  3. #14343

    Saw her once

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    YMMV heavily. She is tiny and tight. Got BBFS but no cip. Didn't discuss ahead of time just in the moment type thing.

    The bad she only allowed one pop wanted, more money for round 2. Also kind of annoyingly narcissistic.
    I saw her for a hhr. She set an alarm, which told me it was time to finish. I paid the extra for bb, and did cip. Wanted to see her again and she has ghosted me. I thought it went great. Was really nice.

  4. #14342

    Latinababii

    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra566  [View Original Post]
    YMMV. I've seen here. CIP was not allowed. She is a lot of fun and cool to be with.
    CIP depends on her cycle as she's not on BC.

  5. #14341

    Brooke

    I meant she quoted me $$$$$$ for bb LOL.

  6. #14340
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me $$ for BB. Yikes. The GPS is strong with this one LOL.
    She is actively cutting back on sessions these days and keeping to a list of regulars. BB is definitely something she has been actively discouraging unless the client has $$$ and is tested before seeing her.

  7. #14339

    Brooke Do it all

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me $$ for BB. Yikes. The GPS is strong with this one LOL.
    I assume you mean BrookeCatalina! I thought she charged 4 bills for a regular hour and 5 bills for BB. What do you mean by $$ - Double or two bills?

  8. #14338

    Brooke do it all

    She quoted me $$ for BB. Yikes. The GPS is strong with this one LOL.

  9. #14337

    Sophia Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    What's the story with this girl again?
    YMMV heavily. She is tiny and tight. Got BBFS but no cip. Didn't discuss ahead of time just in the moment type thing.

    The bad she only allowed one pop wanted, more money for round 2. Also kind of annoyingly narcissistic.

  10. #14336

    Itty bitty girl

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-IttyBittyGirl

    She belongs here. Seen her today for bbgreek $. 20 for the quick visit.

    She offers bbfscim!

  11. #14335

    Krista Knight

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyMushroom  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it! She's horrible!
    Worse than horrible.

  12. #14334

    BEM price change?

    Quote Originally Posted by BimForFun  [View Original Post]
    Did BEM up her price? New ad is $$. 2 for massage hr and $$$.5 for a different hr? I though she was $$ for all in VIP.
    Edited for $$ 5 for hr.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....310067%3B7-day(NO-LOBBY) IC%26%2310083%3 B-GROWNWOMENDOITBETTER.

  13. #14333

    BEM price change?

    Did BEM up her price? New ad is $$. 2 for massage hr and $$ 5 for a different hr? I though she was $$ for all in VIP.

  14. #14332

    Not showing tummy means hiding tummy

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Yea, is she's on the bed on her knees hugging a pillow, I expect a tummy. Old photos trick!
    PriceIsRight know's what's up. The cardinal rule is that if a provider doesn't show her tummy in her photos there is ALWAYS a good reason why.

  15. #14331

    Krista Knight

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    She's had lackluster reviews for years, and posts constantly. Its got to be bad, nobody leaves an honest review on her on tna, if they leave a review at all. Its too bad, cause she's got a fuckin smoking hot body, would love to cream that ass.
    Don't do it! She's horrible!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape