Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 31824
-
04-16-21 18:04 #25374Senior Member

Posts: 320Anybody seen ari?
Anybody seen ari yet?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/60988872/#.
-
04-16-21 13:19 #25373Senior Member

Posts: 363Mike1701
Thanks. Looks like it would be very good.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 10:03 #25372Senior Member

Posts: 106Any info
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/60932551/#.
Looks nice.
-
04-16-21 09:40 #25371Senior Member

Posts: 106Contact info
If she does not mind of course.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 07:27 #25370Senior Member

Posts: 2528She is cool.
Originally Posted by Shafther
[View Original Post]
I know her.
-
04-14-21 20:10 #25369Senior Member

Posts: 320She looks familiar
She looks familiar, where'd you see her post?
Originally Posted by Shafther
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 17:38 #25368Senior Member

Posts: 31Taylor
Just saw her and she was legit, just like the pictures and can't wait to see her again. Everything is covered but for the QV rate it was totally worth it.
Originally Posted by BlkDragon88
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 16:20 #25367Senior Member

Posts: 363Any reviews on this one.
Wondering about service and attitude. Looks really good. Not sure what name she uses. I feel like if you have seen her you would recognize the pics
-
04-14-21 14:20 #25366Senior Member

Posts: 796Don't expect any of the girls that are actually pictured and you should be fine. With asians from an agency it's almost a guarantee that you won't get what is pictured.
Originally Posted by SitNud
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 12:28 #25365Senior Member

Posts: 339I too have been burned by the pics in ads where stretch marks were hidden or Photoshopped out. It's really a bummer when you're paying money for an experience and what you see in the photos is not what you get when you arrive -- to me, it's no different than Photoshopping in a set of teeth on a toothless meth head. I know a lot of guys just shrug and carry on because they just want their dick inside a pussy, but I'm a bit more selective when dropping my hard-earned cash on a lady.
Originally Posted by Xpp920
[View Original Post]
I haven't turned around and left in those cases, but I don't repeat.
-
04-13-21 12:54 #25364Senior Member

Posts: 6038Scarlett
I wasn't responding to your post. I'm sure it's accurate. She is a YMMV girl. That's why I never posted a review of her.
Originally Posted by Xpp920
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 10:28 #25363Senior Member

Posts: 223Anyone try the asian chicks from this agency?
http://www.dreamgirlsmemphis.com/asian-escorts.php#all.
-
04-12-21 17:31 #25362Regular Member

Posts: 10Molly legit?
I have seen this ad the past week and was curious if anyone had a review or info?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/60843335/
-
04-12-21 17:15 #25361Senior Member

Posts: 147So I made the original post about Scarlett. That's what this board is for, to post our experiences. I don't care about the stretch marks. I was simply saying she had bad ones that weren't evident in her photos. Glock, you've got a good deal going with the photo sessions. Your pics are amazing. They dress up for you, shower, put on make up and provide top notch service because they know you are going to make them look good and help their business. I was just posting about my experience as a regular guy looking for a good dream. It was awful and I did not get the girl in the pics. That's it. I didn't mean to start a big back and forth about a non issue.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 16:59 #25360Senior Member

Posts: 112Thanks but no pic
Thanks for the intel but she requires a pic which is a no can do. Plus if you try to carry on a text to submit a reference I can see her not responding until the next day and having to start over with the whole conversation.
Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






