Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 31856
-
04-06-21 21:10 #25361Senior Member

Posts: 320Honey Comb
I saw her a couple months ago, she's the girl in the pictures, at the time it was 80 for a qv, now she wants 140, which I don't think she's worth that much, when I saw her a couple months ago, she gave an ok / decent BJ, then just laid there until I finished.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/60582309/
-
04-06-21 21:06 #25360Senior Member

Posts: 320Seen her plenty of times
I've seen her plenty of times, she's fun and get into it, but is unreliable, she doesn't always respond or is available, and she used be independent, now she has a boyfriend who may also be her pimp, who will clock watch her, and ask for more donations / extra.
Originally Posted by Stiffey
[View Original Post]
And he will call / text her during the event trying to rush her even if there is plenty of time left.
-
04-06-21 12:08 #25359Senior Member

Posts: 147I saw her a couple years ago. Wasn't a bad experience but I didn't enjoy it. She made her teenage daughter wait in the hallway first off. She also hides her face for a reason. She's probably the least attractive girl I've ever seen in this business. Looks like something off the walking dead. I was also slightly rushed and honestly I don't even remember finishing. You can find better quality for your money I'm sure.
Originally Posted by plsflex4me
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 10:09 #25358Senior Member

Posts: 200Hayleigh
Consensus is "If you can meet up with her you will have a great time!" Just be prepared to have the date cancelled and or changed. On another note, I noticed she hasn't posted on list crawler since March 26th, so she might not be working now anyway. As far as other GFE providers, you can never go wrong with Cassie! A little less donation than Hayleigh and reliable!!
Originally Posted by Stiffey
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 01:34 #25357Senior Member

Posts: 239Charlie / Juicy
While checking out the Memphis scene I had the pleasure of meeting 2 good providers for outcall. Nicole901 and Kendall Love. Both were sweethearts to me and I recommend both!
My next adventure would have been with Charlie / Juicy. Would have, being the key phrase. What a train wreck and waste of time.
It started Saturday. She had posted Friday night, never posted Saturday, but I tried to reach out with no response. Then I seen her post Sunday night. I replied. After exchanging text for over an hour, it was apparent she could not find a ride. So we settled on meeting Monday morning / afternoon. She finally replied an hour after the time we were to meet, at my location, saying she over slept and was getting ready. No problem. I text back telling her to come when ready. She gave donation amount for outcall. 3 hours later (and posting during this time) she said s he was on Errand. Obviously still couldn't get a ride. 3 hours after that, 7 hours after we were to meet, she asked if I still wanted to meet up. I didn't reply. 4 hours later she text saying she was going to block me. Great. Go ahead. The struggle is real if you are in this line of work and don't have or can't afford a ride, when you say you offer outcall. Being straight up from the beginning would have went a long way or just let me know you are not mobile and I can move on.
To sum all that up. I wasted the whole day either trying to line things up or waiting for a reply, just for her to be the one with an attitude.
Her photos are tempting, but she is a time waster and I would definitely not recommend. I have reached out to other girls who either don't reply or tell me they are not mobile when I request outcall, but at least they are upfront.
https://memphis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy/659380281579
-
04-05-21 22:32 #25356Senior Member

Posts: 112Hayleigh
So what is the consensus on Hayleigh? Yes? No? I'm seeing mixed reviews.
Does she have a handler?
Any other GFE girls out there?
-
04-05-21 21:20 #25355Senior Member

Posts: 230Wendy
The ad reads like it was written by someone that doesn't speak English and is translating into English. What hooker advertises "sucking of dicks" "squirt quickie" or "I sell my hot videos with good price".
Originally Posted by PervNMem
[View Original Post]
Sounds like a scam to me.
-
04-05-21 21:02 #25354Senior Member

Posts: 421See post 25300 and 25301.
Originally Posted by PervNMem
[View Original Post]
Wouldn't risk it if I were you. You can text her and tell her she's been called out, see if that gets you anywhere. I love doing that to people who try that shit 🤣.
-
04-05-21 19:14 #25353Senior Member

Posts: 25Looking for info
Anyone know anything about this one? Feel free to PM me if needed. Thanks!
https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...n/802385898763
-
04-05-21 17:45 #25352Senior Member

Posts: 82Sexy Wendy
Anyone tried this one? Have chatted and seems real but almost TGTBT.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/60541969/
-
04-05-21 01:29 #25351Senior Member

Posts: 76Friends info?
Who was her friend. ? Have their ad or info?
Originally Posted by DTaylor6969
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 20:01 #25350Banned Member

Posts: 153Money
The girl posting with her name as money did a car date with me and pulled a gun and pointed it right to my head saying the car was now hers and she grabbed my money and my phone I grabbed her hand and wrestled the gun out of her hand and she ran I filed police reports the police came out we looked around the area for the clip that came out of the gun and found that so it is a true factual happening that this girl did Rob me at gunpoint you have been warned people can say all day long but it did not happen but it did happen to me and it is filed with the police department in Tupelo Mississippi you have been warned.
Originally Posted by GenioDan
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 14:02 #25349Senior Member

Posts: 138Awesome Intel!!
My guy you got you a type don't cha. LMAO. Bruhham I love it!! Great review!!
Originally Posted by BigBoi10
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 10:18 #25348Senior Member

Posts: 270Even though I am a YMMV type of guy, but I will call your story bulls* I have known her for a while (many sr members here as well), I know she will not get into YOUR car! Your two posts to date are all about girls robbed you. Yeah, very credible.
Originally Posted by BrokenRubber
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 02:40 #25347Banned Member

Posts: 153Money
We were doing a card eight or so I thought and she put a gun to my head told me to get out of the car she was taking my car I grabbed the gun from her she grabbed the money that I had sent out and my phone so there you have it you have been warned.
Originally Posted by BlkDragon88
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





