Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 431 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 481 531 931 1431 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 31856
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25406

    Mike1701

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    She is cool.

    I know her.
    Thanks. Looks like it would be very good.

  2. #25405

  3. #25404

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    She is cool.

    I know her.
    If she does not mind of course.

  4. #25403
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafther  [View Original Post]
    Wondering about service and attitude. Looks really good. Not sure what name she uses. I feel like if you have seen her you would recognize the pics
    She is cool.

    I know her.

  5. #25402

    She looks familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by Shafther  [View Original Post]
    Wondering about service and attitude. Looks really good. Not sure what name she uses. I feel like if you have seen her you would recognize the pics
    She looks familiar, where'd you see her post?

  6. #25401

    Taylor

    Just saw her and she was legit, just like the pictures and can't wait to see her again. Everything is covered but for the QV rate it was totally worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkDragon88  [View Original Post]
    Taylor is back in town, I've seen her plenty of times, and saw her again last night, if you've never seen her before, she's definitely worth going to see.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/60769466/

  7. #25400

    Any reviews on this one.

    Wondering about service and attitude. Looks really good. Not sure what name she uses. I feel like if you have seen her you would recognize the pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   3 (2).jpg‎   received_1106350243197986.jpg‎  

  8. #25399
    Quote Originally Posted by SitNud  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try the asian chicks from this agency?

    http://www.dreamgirlsmemphis.com/asian-escorts.php#all.
    Don't expect any of the girls that are actually pictured and you should be fine. With asians from an agency it's almost a guarantee that you won't get what is pictured.

  9. #25398
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpp920  [View Original Post]
    So I made the original post about Scarlett. That's what this board is for, to post our experiences. I don't care about the stretch marks. I was simply saying she had bad ones that weren't evident in her photos. Glock, you've got a good deal going with the photo sessions. Your pics are amazing. They dress up for you, shower, put on make up and provide top notch service because they know you are going to make them look good and help their business. I was just posting about my experience as a regular guy looking for a good dream. It was awful and I did not get the girl in the pics. That's it. I didn't mean to start a big back and forth about a non issue.
    I too have been burned by the pics in ads where stretch marks were hidden or Photoshopped out. It's really a bummer when you're paying money for an experience and what you see in the photos is not what you get when you arrive -- to me, it's no different than Photoshopping in a set of teeth on a toothless meth head. I know a lot of guys just shrug and carry on because they just want their dick inside a pussy, but I'm a bit more selective when dropping my hard-earned cash on a lady.

    I haven't turned around and left in those cases, but I don't repeat.

  10. #25397

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Xpp920  [View Original Post]
    So I made the original post about Scarlett. That's what this board is for, to post our experiences. I don't care about the stretch marks. I was simply saying she had bad ones that weren't evident in her photos. Glock, you've got a good deal going with the photo sessions. Your pics are amazing. They dress up for you, shower, put on make up and provide top notch service because they know you are going to make them look good and help their business. I was just posting about my experience as a regular guy looking for a good dream. It was awful and I did not get the girl in the pics. That's it. I didn't mean to start a big back and forth about a non issue.
    I wasn't responding to your post. I'm sure it's accurate. She is a YMMV girl. That's why I never posted a review of her.

  11. #25396
    Anyone try the asian chicks from this agency?

    http://www.dreamgirlsmemphis.com/asian-escorts.php#all.

  12. #25395

    Molly legit?

    I have seen this ad the past week and was curious if anyone had a review or info?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/60843335/

  13. #25394
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    When I photograph a lady, I have only two goals in mind: The get her completely stark naked and to blow my load in her mouth. Scarlett did both. But many girls, including Scarlett, are hesitant to get stark naked. They tell me that, like Scarlett did, I have stretch marks. I calmly tell them "no problem" and I can "shoot around them. " Sometimes I even have to assure them with "trust me. " And they do. And Scarletts did get stark naked. I have several ways to "shoot around" stretch marks. One is to put a bustier or some lingerie on her that covers up the marks but still shows the pussy. Most guys want to see pussy. Including me. The first pic of Scarlett is an example. The second way is to have her cover up the marks with her hands and shoot from an angle where they are not noticeable. The second shot shows that technique. It is not retouched. The third method is my favorite and is sort of my trademark shot (apart from Ankles Away). You put the lady lying down on her back and have her arch her back. That tightens the tummy and pulls the marks apart so that they don't show. You then bounce the external flash off the ceiling and over expose by a half f-stop. That produces a very soft and diffuse light that is very flattering. Wedding photographers do it all the time. It is called the light and airy look. The third shot is an example. It is not retouched or airbrushed. It is the result of a guy who knows what the fuck he is doing, and not some guy who doesn't know an aperature from his asshole. If you are a pixel peeper and look close with a magnifying glass, you can see some stretch marks. They are there, but are not noticeable. And oh yes, I blew my load in her mouth and she swallowed it without batting an eye.
    So I made the original post about Scarlett. That's what this board is for, to post our experiences. I don't care about the stretch marks. I was simply saying she had bad ones that weren't evident in her photos. Glock, you've got a good deal going with the photo sessions. Your pics are amazing. They dress up for you, shower, put on make up and provide top notch service because they know you are going to make them look good and help their business. I was just posting about my experience as a regular guy looking for a good dream. It was awful and I did not get the girl in the pics. That's it. I didn't mean to start a big back and forth about a non issue.

  14. #25393

    Thanks but no pic

    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202  [View Original Post]
    If you can get over the fact that her bf calls during the session and rushes you, it's a good time.

    She's definitely sexy and open to hella fun fetishes.
    Thanks for the intel but she requires a pic which is a no can do. Plus if you try to carry on a text to submit a reference I can see her not responding until the next day and having to start over with the whole conversation.

  15. #25392
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffey  [View Original Post]
    So what is the consensus on Hayleigh? Yes? No? I'm seeing mixed reviews.

    Does she have a handler?

    Any other GFE girls out there?
    If you can get over the fact that her bf calls during the session and rushes you, it's a good time.

    She's definitely sexy and open to hella fun fetishes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape