Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 199 of 342 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 249 299 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 5129
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2159

    Slim Thick's Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the "third wheel" is a chic from the monkey. Who I assumed was fake. Apparently not!! LOL.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kaylamar...chester-853143
    Her friend has a handler. It's either the two of them or slim thick. Both are not GFE. Who the hell wants to do a 3 some with no GFE. I was also quoted 2. 0 hh and 3. 0 hr for only.

    Slim Thick. I don't know what they want for both. Didn't bother. I did chat with her for a little bit. After chatting I completely understand the reason for reports of lack of enthusiasm or enjoying it. She's had a seriously tough and dark life. She's thick skinned for a reason. Overall I thought she was a very nice girl. I will see her based on looks and she's easy to talk to. Maybe her enthusiasm will change if she's treated right and is attracted to her client.

  2. #2158

    Ava Cameras is BS

    This is complete bs. I know her privately and we're good friends. I can assure you that there are no cameras in her place. Why the hell would you tell a client that shit? She probably said it to protect herself from being harmed. Do you think she sits around and watches her own sessions or has time to keep a library to blackmail guys. She'd ruin her business if she did She had to kick out a couple of guys recently for taking the wrapper off mid session to get BBFS. Probably the reason for the negative post.

  3. #2157
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  4. #2156

    Cameras

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I won't partake, that seems like a red flag to me.
    Perfect set up for blackmail. Any of you guys married?

  5. #2155

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the "third wheel" is a chic from the monkey. Who I assumed was fake. Apparently not!! LOL.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kaylamar...chester-853143
    Sherlock Holmes over here just saved me, appreciate that.

  6. #2154

    Oh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarify94  [View Original Post]
    Message her through Facebook. And if you do see her and meet up with her. She has hidden cameras in her room. She loves taking pornographic videos of all her clients. Just to give you a heads up. She tells me she has hundreds of videos of you guys.
    Maybe I won't partake, that seems like a red flag to me.

  7. #2153

    From past experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarify94  [View Original Post]
    Message her through Facebook. And if you do see her and meet up with her. She has hidden cameras in her room. She loves taking pornographic videos of all her clients. Just to give you a heads up. She tells me she has hundreds of videos of you guys.
    Tread real lightly guys if this one is taking videos. Flashback, Zumba Madame, Alexis Wright and many lives ruined.

  8. #2152

    Slim Thick

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/961189805618

    Reviews have consistently said she's unenthusiastic, so I've been avoiding. There are cheaper options available. But, I noticed the new girl in a couple posts last night, very intrigued. I tried to text to get information on her, but was told it was either both of them or just the dead fish. Then I was told I was rude for asking about her, and that she didn't know her information. Lotta nerve for someone who I'm pretty sure confirmed she's a druggy, but I digress.
    Looks like the "third wheel" is a chic from the monkey. Who I assumed was fake. Apparently not!! LOL.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kaylamar...chester-853143

  9. #2151

    Anything?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/961189805618

    Reviews have consistently said she's unenthusiastic, so I've been avoiding. There are cheaper options available. But, I noticed the new girl in a couple posts last night, very intrigued. I tried to text to get information on her, but was told it was either both of them or just the dead fish. Then I was told I was rude for asking about her, and that she didn't know her information. Lotta nerve for someone who I'm pretty sure confirmed she's a druggy, but I digress.

  10. #2150

    Try again

    Quote Originally Posted by NhPats  [View Original Post]
    I have tried calling #4 at least 5-6 times now without success.

    How did you get in contact with her?
    She posts pretty frequently, maybe try again? Or try from a different number.

  11. #2149

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    1. Saw her a while ago, Nice personality, little bigger than her pics portrayed, overall good experience.

    2. Haven't tried, there have been negative reviews on here for her in the past. Never heard a positive one.

    3. Fake scam ad.

    4. Gorgeous, treat her right and she'll treat you right, she's a diamond in the rough.

    5. Never seen her, because she's outcall only and bigger than I prefer, but she is real as far as I can tell, been posting a while.
    Very thorough, thanks.

  12. #2148

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    I've seen number 4 (Ava), cute, nice body, nice tits, tight, took a good pounding. Compared to the majority of what's available around here she's a 9, worth a visit.
    I'll make an attempt with her.

  13. #2147
    Quote Originally Posted by NhPats  [View Original Post]
    I have tried calling #4 at least 5-6 times now without success.

    How did you get in contact with her?
    Message her through Facebook. And if you do see her and meet up with her. She has hidden cameras in her room. She loves taking pornographic videos of all her clients. Just to give you a heads up. She tells me she has hundreds of videos of you guys.

  14. #2146

    #4. No success

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    1. Saw her a while ago, Nice personality, little bigger than her pics portrayed, overall good experience.

    2. Haven't tried, there have been negative reviews on here for her in the past. Never heard a positive one.

    3. Fake scam ad.

    4. Gorgeous, treat her right and she'll treat you right, she's a diamond in the rough.

    5. Never seen her, because she's outcall only and bigger than I prefer, but she is real as far as I can tell, been posting a while.
    I have tried calling #4 at least 5-6 times now without success.

    How did you get in contact with her?

  15. #2145

    List

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me any information / point me in the right direction regarding these providers?

    1) https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...g/281957528556.

    2) https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/296096923851.

    3) https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/073105977978 (not convinced this is a real provider).

    4) https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...p/651239767989.

    5) https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/168586631603.

    Feel free to PM me, if that's your preference. The numbers are there so you can use it to refer who you're talking about.

    Thanks in advance.
    1. Saw her a while ago, Nice personality, little bigger than her pics portrayed, overall good experience.

    2. Haven't tried, there have been negative reviews on here for her in the past. Never heard a positive one.

    3. Fake scam ad.

    4. Gorgeous, treat her right and she'll treat you right, she's a diamond in the rough.

    5. Never seen her, because she's outcall only and bigger than I prefer, but she is real as far as I can tell, been posting a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape