Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 199 of 343 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 249 299 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 5135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2165

    Kaylamarie & Slim Thick

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    Just make sure KaylaMarie is not to be trusted. Fair Warning. Stay away from her.
    I'm all set with these two hoes. They're out of their mind.

  2. #2164

    Team Thick

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted and have spoken to her friend Kaylamarie via the number on EM.I just never followed through.
    Just make sure KaylaMarie is not to be trusted. Fair Warning. Stay away from her.

  3. #2163

    Slim Thick's Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    I was told 300 for a qv for both. Regardless of the reason, she was very rude over text. I'm hoping that the number attached to her friend's account can be used to contact her privately and set something up without slim thick.
    I've contacted and have spoken to her friend Kaylamarie via the number on EM.I just never followed through.
    Last edited by DrtyBoy; 04-10-21 at 17:27. Reason: spelling error

  4. #2162

    9 Teeny, Juicy Juicy

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Her friend has a handler. It's either the two of them or slim thick. Both are not GFE. Who the hell wants to do a 3 some with no GFE. I was also quoted 2. 0 hh and 3. 0 hr for only.

    Slim Thick. I don't know what they want for both. Didn't bother. I did chat with her for a little bit. After chatting I completely understand the reason for reports of lack of enthusiasm or enjoying it. She's had a seriously tough and dark life. She's thick skinned for a reason. Overall I thought she was a very nice girl. I will see her based on looks and she's easy to talk to. Maybe her enthusiasm will change if she's treated right and is attracted to her client.
    I played with her less than a month ago, her rates were 120 qv, 160 hh, 230 hr. She is certainly capitalizing on her looks and allure. She's a sad soul but no dummy. Knows how to earn but that business model is built for short term. At least she's not ripping guys off I guess.

    When I asked about the double date, she said 350 minimum. I inquired about any additional activities from either of them (daty etc) or if there would be G on G, double BJ, etc, the answer was NO. LOL.

    I wished her the best with that!

    I'm glad I got it in early!

  5. #2161

    Thick Lady

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/864910178325

    Very nice, very accommodating. I've seen better acting in porn, and won't return. Her rates are a bit high, but other than that, a nice experience. She's used pics that didn't look quite like her in the past, but as far as I can tell, the picture in the post that I'm posting here is her, if not pretty close. (I was only there for a qv, I didn't spend too much analyzing her).

  6. #2160

    Not a fan

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Her friend has a handler. It's either the two of them or slim thick. Both are not GFE. Who the hell wants to do a 3 some with no GFE. I was also quoted 2. 0 hh and 3. 0 hr for only.

    Slim Thick. I don't know what they want for both. Didn't bother. I did chat with her for a little bit. After chatting I completely understand the reason for reports of lack of enthusiasm or enjoying it. She's had a seriously tough and dark life. She's thick skinned for a reason. Overall I thought she was a very nice girl. I will see her based on looks and she's easy to talk to. Maybe her enthusiasm will change if she's treated right and is attracted to her client.
    I was told 300 for a qv for both. Regardless of the reason, she was very rude over text. I'm hoping that the number attached to her friend's account can be used to contact her privately and set something up without slim thick.

  7. #2159

    Slim Thick's Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the "third wheel" is a chic from the monkey. Who I assumed was fake. Apparently not!! LOL.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kaylamar...chester-853143
    Her friend has a handler. It's either the two of them or slim thick. Both are not GFE. Who the hell wants to do a 3 some with no GFE. I was also quoted 2. 0 hh and 3. 0 hr for only.

    Slim Thick. I don't know what they want for both. Didn't bother. I did chat with her for a little bit. After chatting I completely understand the reason for reports of lack of enthusiasm or enjoying it. She's had a seriously tough and dark life. She's thick skinned for a reason. Overall I thought she was a very nice girl. I will see her based on looks and she's easy to talk to. Maybe her enthusiasm will change if she's treated right and is attracted to her client.

  8. #2158

    Ava Cameras is BS

    This is complete bs. I know her privately and we're good friends. I can assure you that there are no cameras in her place. Why the hell would you tell a client that shit? She probably said it to protect herself from being harmed. Do you think she sits around and watches her own sessions or has time to keep a library to blackmail guys. She'd ruin her business if she did She had to kick out a couple of guys recently for taking the wrapper off mid session to get BBFS. Probably the reason for the negative post.

  9. #2157
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  10. #2156

    Cameras

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I won't partake, that seems like a red flag to me.
    Perfect set up for blackmail. Any of you guys married?

  11. #2155

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the "third wheel" is a chic from the monkey. Who I assumed was fake. Apparently not!! LOL.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kaylamar...chester-853143
    Sherlock Holmes over here just saved me, appreciate that.

  12. #2154

    Oh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarify94  [View Original Post]
    Message her through Facebook. And if you do see her and meet up with her. She has hidden cameras in her room. She loves taking pornographic videos of all her clients. Just to give you a heads up. She tells me she has hundreds of videos of you guys.
    Maybe I won't partake, that seems like a red flag to me.

  13. #2153

    From past experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarify94  [View Original Post]
    Message her through Facebook. And if you do see her and meet up with her. She has hidden cameras in her room. She loves taking pornographic videos of all her clients. Just to give you a heads up. She tells me she has hundreds of videos of you guys.
    Tread real lightly guys if this one is taking videos. Flashback, Zumba Madame, Alexis Wright and many lives ruined.

  14. #2152

    Slim Thick

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/961189805618

    Reviews have consistently said she's unenthusiastic, so I've been avoiding. There are cheaper options available. But, I noticed the new girl in a couple posts last night, very intrigued. I tried to text to get information on her, but was told it was either both of them or just the dead fish. Then I was told I was rude for asking about her, and that she didn't know her information. Lotta nerve for someone who I'm pretty sure confirmed she's a druggy, but I digress.
    Looks like the "third wheel" is a chic from the monkey. Who I assumed was fake. Apparently not!! LOL.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kaylamar...chester-853143

  15. #2151

    Anything?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/961189805618

    Reviews have consistently said she's unenthusiastic, so I've been avoiding. There are cheaper options available. But, I noticed the new girl in a couple posts last night, very intrigued. I tried to text to get information on her, but was told it was either both of them or just the dead fish. Then I was told I was rude for asking about her, and that she didn't know her information. Lotta nerve for someone who I'm pretty sure confirmed she's a druggy, but I digress.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape