Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 4470
-
04-05-21 18:45 #2115Senior Member

Posts: 923Thanks
What org was Sara with?
RJ.
Originally Posted by Machita
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 22:56 #2114Senior Member

Posts: 90You just missed out on Sara
Sara would qualify as milfy and hot, not worn and not burned out. She is hot and very pretty, imo, with a banging body and excellent service.
Originally Posted by RickJames808
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately, when I saw her about a few weeks ago, she mentioned to me that she may be retiring for good. I don't believe her yet. She seems to enjoy her job and she is so good at it, but she may be taking a couple of months off.
-
04-04-21 02:54 #2113Regular Member

Posts: 2Trisha
Is she back from korea. She was great.
H.
-
04-04-21 02:33 #2112Regular Member

Posts: 2Trisha
Anyone know if Trisha previously with Hourly Dreams has returned from Korea?
-
04-03-21 18:45 #2111Senior Member

Posts: 923Mature K-birds
Who are the seasoned vets milfy hot k-girls. Not worn out or burned out, but smokin mature like Julia of J-porn fame? Mezmeizing was close but not quite milfy.
-
04-03-21 10:16 #2110Senior Member

Posts: 85Go to girl
So I've been out of the game for awhile. Who is the go to girl at the moment. I'm looking for someone like my ATF Vivi.
-
04-03-21 10:11 #2109Senior Member

Posts: 85Post #2098 said KGA and KP are now one and the same.
Originally Posted by SeoulSea
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-21 10:00 #2108Senior Member

Posts: 135Laura at LSC
Tina was not available so I decided to try Laura, a relatively new girl at this location. She was very sweet and friendly, but she had absolutely no stamina. She wasn't able to go more than 30 seconds in CG or AS. No muscle tone at all. I gently squeezed her thighs and it was like squeezing a latex foam pillow. She would be fine for a monger who prefers to do all the work in mish or doggie, but I am an old guy and like RAs that do all the work, as most do.
-
04-02-21 23:08 #2107Senior Member

Posts: 83KGA or KP Yuna
I booked with yuna through the KGA site but I keep reading reports of her being with KP now. But anyway I gave her a visit while I was visiting and she was amazing. One of the best BBBJ I've had. I almost didn't want her to stop. When it came time for the main event she asked "condom?" And I politely declined and so she hopped right on bare. Multiple positions and cip. She's so tiny and petite, just my type. Pictures match too which is a plus. To me this is a great value since it's $$$.5 over where I'm from for a kgirl that does cfs. Wish I had the opportunity to see more girls during my visit.
-
04-02-21 20:50 #2106Senior Member

Posts: 923Thanks for the intel
With the variety of ladies available one would easily think this forum would be as busy as the LA forum, Dallas e. E forum or the Honolulu forum of yore (before the dark times). You boys are holding out. No matter how many mongers have run through them, reports on good providers never gets old. Thanks for the word on Kama Sutra. I'd like to have a hot MILF on rotation when she returns.
Originally Posted by MeetRohit101
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 14:33 #2105Regular Member

Posts: 2Few recommendations from Peach from my past visit
Kamasutra 8/10.
Great service, visited 3-4 times, not very young, but great body, skill and attitude.
Lime 9/10.
Great looks, young, got lucky with appointment, I was asking for somebody else got her instead, never ever could get another appointment, mentioned she is from LA. Not at all the same face as in their website, totally different but I was happy.
-
04-01-21 17:29 #2104Senior Member

Posts: 923My apologies
I should have included the link for Peach Cafe. Mez was not quite GFE but she made me feel right. Maybe YMMV and she treats you like a king. Missing that. Regardless until I find a K-doll with similar physical traits and a better illusion of or actual passion she will be on rotation.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
RJ.
-
03-31-21 22:59 #2103Banned Member

Posts: 707Never mind I saw it thanks anyway.
This website has me on moderation so I can't edit or delete post after I hit the send button so apologize for the confusion.
Originally Posted by RickJames808
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 22:22 #2102Banned Member

Posts: 707Your mailbox is full
Sorry for bother but I am struggling to find a reference to PC unless you mean peach cafe, I looked on their site and I didn't see this particular provider mentioned.
The way I read your post it look like it had listed somewhere else so if youd be kind enough to share a link I would appreciate it.
Originally Posted by RickJames808
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 20:03 #2101Senior Member

Posts: 923Mezmerizing is appropriately named
Got a session in with Mezmerizing who's ad I saw on PC over the weekend.
Looks 8/10: She met me at the door in what can best be described as a black fishnet short dress which had a deep "v" which further exposed her generous breasts. Her face is similar to her pics with major Photoshop done but I was very pleased with her appearance. Similarly the body in the pics was donated by some faceless vixen because the perfectly round bolt-ons were not present. Having said that her breasts were a shapely c or d cup. Light brown shoulder length hair with a nice tan similar to JAV "garyu aka GAL" type chicks. She was shapely with nice hips and a small but appreciable butt. No skinny chick for you spinner lovers but hips and ass enough for the push and pull of back shots.
Attitude 7/10: She had a pleasant deameanor and was more immediately at ease than my last encounter.
Service 7/10: After a shower we got down to business. Mezmerizing has a very nice oral technique, a little toothy at times but her plump lips gave excellent suction. After the oral play, saddled me up and ride CG. Good technique but not amazing. Swapped up to mish and that's where her kegel technique came into play. Had to pace myself cause her alternating grip was working to well. Swapped to DS but she manuvered to avoid deep powerstokes. Bummer. Finished up in mish letting her kegels do their thing. Overall a great visit but not mind blowing. Mesmerizing avoided any nipple or non-penetrative butt play insisting she was ticklish. Oh well. Recommendation: YES. Mez was very satisfying but not mind blowing. Still looking for the level of service I saw in TX and HI. Have fun boys.
RJ.










Reply With Quote






