Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,116 to 14,130 of 24532
-
04-10-21 10:28 #10417Senior Member

Posts: 346Real blonde hottie
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9252907656
Anyone been able to track her down?
-
04-10-21 09:26 #10416Senior Member

Posts: 1626For the last three years, I am finding it difficult to find pretty ladies from list craw or stg. This was not the case couple of years back. Most of the girls now are either big girls or fake ads.
Originally Posted by Haj99
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 02:01 #10415Senior Member

Posts: 61"Nicole" had her baby.
Who the daddy? Is there a resemblance to anyone? Maury! Maury! Maury!
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 01:37 #10414Senior Member

Posts: 792It happens to each one of us if we stay around for a while.
Originally Posted by MountHood
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 01:10 #10413Senior Member

Posts: 48Absolutely, there wasn't much to choose from in the area so I decided to give it a shot. It was the typical cash and dash. She asked for money to pay for the room, I gave it to her (fully knowing that you need to have a card on file to even get a room) and she bolted. It was a rookie mistake and I should have known better but I fell for it.
Originally Posted by Satya
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 01:05 #10412Senior Member

Posts: 48I was not looking for a tranny LOL, if she was then I had no idea.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 23:34 #10411Senior Member

Posts: 792Buying a car sounds better than "I go to nail's school" to open nail shop. I have heard that a bunch of times in AMPs, my wife told me I talk to much with the providers.
Originally Posted by ldonshoots
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 20:50 #10410Senior Member

Posts: 557I agree that people who take advantage of under age children should never get out of prison. Maybe they should get the same treatment a friend suggested for rapists. Put them in a wooden shed. Wrap wire tightly around their pecker. Give them a knife and set the shed on fire. They could chose to live without a pecker or die in the fire.
Originally Posted by BrianWcz
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 20:36 #10409Senior Member

Posts: 73Yeah I ran into a hot little blond spinner in upper MD who told me she was saving up for a car. I tried to do a Pretty Woman proposal with her and take her off the market but I didn't have the bags to drag out the bank back then like I do now. Every once and a while you catch one like that, but you got to move quick. Some guy like me might buy'them out, I've done 4 like that already. They were gone for quite a while and once content they never even went back to posting even they didn't have a droogz habit to support.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 11:58 #10408Regular Member

Posts: 11Last I remember was she was pregnant a few years ago and popped back up, and I do recall there were a few issues. I'd TOFTT if she reappeared.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 11:17 #10407Senior Member

Posts: 647She used to be legit but then she started getting 50/50 reviews and started going down hill. Also heard a couple of stories of her setting up people and robbing them. I wouldn't swear to it but I'm pretty sure that's the same "Tamara".
Originally Posted by Phantom55
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 10:20 #10406Regular Member

Posts: 11Anyone Seen Tamara lately?
She's only popped up once and a while over the past few years. Body used to be ridiculous if you like the spinner type.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tamra-es...altimore-44420
-
04-09-21 09:57 #10405Senior Member

Posts: 76Zelle aka Zel link
Here are some link
Originally Posted by Iplnsht1379
[View Original Post]
Www.charmcityporn.com/article-read.php?a=51
Loosecannon.Last edited by Iplnsht1379; 04-09-21 at 10:18. Reason: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/free-spirited-italian-snow-bunny-looking-to-have-some-fun/37644905
-
04-09-21 03:21 #10404Senior Member

Posts: 28Can't find ad
I finally find a legit review of this girl and I'm definitely interested. Unfortunately now I can't find any ads from her on any of the main sites I use for browsing. Got any info you can list or PM?
Originally Posted by Iplnsht1379
[View Original Post]
I'm debating between the girl you posted.
This Latina I've read reviews on.
https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1967823
Or this big titty girl who seems like she's crazy but good in the sack.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/60690769/
Will report back later this weekend on who I choose.
Stay safe everyone.
-
04-09-21 00:40 #10403Senior Member

Posts: 792I think that because normal social activity has been so hampered by the very real pandemic the natural meeting up is not happening and more men are looking for alternatives. Simple supply and demand, higher demand drives up prices and also produces more inferior products.
Originally Posted by Haj99
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





